Saddam Built A Better Army Than Bush And The Gop Spending American "trillions"

rdean and plasma's logic:

1st coach is not winning any games, that coach leaves the position and the 2nd coach replaces him and when the 2nd coach is still not winning games....rdean and plasma will blame the 1st coach for the 2nd coach's failure.

:lol:

The first coach put together the losing team.

so says you...but of course we all know you will blame everything on the first coach....coach number 100 and rdean will still blame the first coach because he is a rabid leftwinger stuck on old dem dreams

Hello dum dum. Knock knock. SO SAYS ME????
We know Bush and the GOP put together a crappy team. That's why they ran from Saddam's army, which is now called Isis. Duh. Do you stand in front of a mirror and practice "dumb" dum dum?

they are not ISIS you effing liar. they joined forces with them, but they did not form isis and are not isis you effing liar.
they call themselves isil for now......but the overall goals are not the same

The Sunnis are bad asses. That's why Saddam was able to keep the lid on all the crazies he had to deal with.
George Bush decided to install the Shiite as the ruling party. The ones that don't have the balls to stand up and fight for their country.

So Saddam built up a army full of people who will/would die for their cause and Bush built up an Army that will run at the first sign of conflict.

There by proving once again that rdean was correct in his assessment and the right wingers on here are full of shit.

nope.

Nope? How is that nope when the newly Bush built Iraqi army ran like scared rabbits? You can call a turd a rose, but I wouldn't give it to my girlfriend.

No one believes a woman would put up with you RDean.

Now, tell me this, why have you avoided the question of if the Iraqi Army was so wonderful under Saddam why then we're they surrendering to JOURNALISTS when we showed up?

Forum List

Back