Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

give it a rest BullshitterUSMC.. the SOTUA says otherwise ... at the end of the day it was all about regime change, nothing more.

Nobody keeping you here asshole.....feel free to bounce.

14 September 2002: Radio Address

"By supporting terrorist groups, repressing its own people and pursuing weapons of mass destruction in defiance of a decade of U.N. resolutions, Saddam Hussein's regime has proven itself a grave and gathering danger. To suggest otherwise is to hope against the evidence. To assume this regime's good faith is to bet the lives of millions and the peace of the world in a reckless gamble. And this is a risk we must not take."

bounce on a baseball bat, ass first.

It's all true, Breitbart and the KKK told me so and asked that I give them one month's salary every year for the truth!!!

Your month's salary=$30 in aluminum recycling and $130 of SNAP benefits....no wonder they laughed you out of the "KKK".....BTW comedians are usually very ANGRY people.....plus you're not funny.

Talk about not funny....I'm actually laughing at how lame your attempt at humor was.
This thread seriously belongs either in the Conspiracy theories or Rubber Room sub-forums. OP has simply bloviated a bunch of unsourced opinions :yawn:
What "unsourced opinions"?

The direct question to you is,

if Saddam had multiple operational WMD programs, capable of representing an imminent threat to the US,

where are the personnel who were a part of them?

Asked and answered....try reading the whole thread next time.

No it wasn't answered.

If Saddam had missiles equipped with WMD's capable of hitting Europe, he had thousands of people involved.

I'm a veteran. I was an S-2 clerk, in a missile battalion in Germany. ONE battalion. That's over 500 people. And that's before you get to support units, and before you get to brigade or regiment or division level.

If Saddam had what Bush claimed he had, there would have been thousands of Iraqis involved.

So far you've produced zero. You're a fake, a liar, and a poser. You should be ashamed of yourself.

U.S. intelligence suspects Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction have finally been located.

Unfortunately, getting to them will be nearly impossible for the United States and its allies, because the containers with the strategic materials are not in Iraq.

Satellite photo of hundreds of trucks systematically leaving an Iraqi weapons dump, early 2003.

TRUCKSsyria-iraq-wmd11-300x184.jpg

Instead they are located in Lebanon’s heavily-fortified Bekaa Valley, swarming with Iranian and Syrian forces, and Hizbullah and ex-Iraqi agents, Geostrategy-Direct.com will report in Wednesday’s (Sept. 2, 2003) weekly edition.

U.S. intelligence first identified a stream of tractor-trailer trucks moving from Iraq to Syria to Lebanon in January 2003. The significance of this sighting did not register on the CIA at the time.

U.S. intelligence sources believe the area contains extended-range Scud-based missiles and parts for chemical and biological warheads.

Mutually-lucrative Iraqi-Syrian arms transactions are nothing new. Firas Tlas, son of Syrian Defense Minister Mustafa Tlas, has been the key to Syria’s rogue alliance with Iraq. He and Assad made hundreds of millions of dollars selling weapons, oil and drugs to and from Iraq, according to the May 13, 2003 edition of Geostrategy-Direct.com.

The CIA now believes a multi-million dollar deal between Iraq and Syria provided for the hiding and safekeeping of Saddam’s strategic weapons.

Not surprisingly, U.S. inquiries in Beirut and Syria are being met with little substantive response, U.S. officials said.

FLASHBACK Where did Saddam s WMD go To Syria ... - World Tribune World Tribune

old news, I did a thread on this months ago, and I'm sure someone else did months before me:)

[

I'm a veteran. I was an S-2 clerk, in a missile battalion in Germany. ONE battalion. That's over 500 people. And that's before you get to support units, and before you get to brigade or regiment or division level.

If Saddam had what Bush claimed he had, there would have been thousands of Iraqis involved.

So far you've produced zero. You're a fake, a liar, and a poser. You should be ashamed of yourself.

A pissant CLERK calling a LRRP a poser....you should drink a quart of turpentine to see what's next ya REMF piece of shit.

Freedom Agenda - Quotes and Facts on Iraq
Together, we must confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons and the outlaw states, terrorists, and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

President Clinton
State of the Union address
January 27, 1998
"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

Former President Clinton
During an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live"
July 22, 2003

"Iraq is a long way from Ohio, but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators."

Madeleine Albright, President Clinton's Secretary of State
Town Hall Meeting on Iraq at Ohio State University
February 18, 1998

"There is now no incentive for Hussein to comply with the inspectors or to refrain from using weapons of mass destruction to defend himself if the United States comes after him. And he will use them; we should be under no illusion about that."

Joseph Wilson, Advisor to John Kerry 2004 Presidential Campaign
In a Los Angeles Times editorial: "A 'Big Cat' With Nothing to Lose"
February 6, 2003; Page B17

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
Statement on US Led Military Strike Against Iraq
December 16, 1998

Before you go to war you check and double check and double check your intelligence.
If the Bushies would have done that, they would have had a totally different opinion about the Yellow Cake/Nigeria story, the Aluminum Tubes meant a nuclear program and Saddam's agent's met with Atta in Prague. Prior to Bush's Speech about all of those, they had already been debunked. The Yellow Cake/Nigeria documents had already been deemed as forgeries, both the IAEA and the US Dept of Energy had stated the Aluminum Tubes were the wrong size to be part a nuclear program and at the time Atta was to have met with Saddam's agents, Atta was in the US!
Now, back to all the Dem quotes prior to 2000. The US wasn't preparing for war were they? If they had, they probably would have gathered updated intelligence, which happens prior to any war. The quotes were based on intelligence that was soft as the US didn't have good intelligence coming out of Iraq and they knew it. Prior to the invasion we really didn't have good intelligence in Iraq, thus the reliance on what turned out to be lies by the infamous Curveball. That's the best they could do?

the article is over a decade old, some moron dug it up and threw it BACK out there for some other MORON to yammer about endlessly, BullshitterUSMC won the moron of the day award .... today ..

[

A pissant CLERK calling a LRRP a poser....you should drink a quart of turpentine to see what's next ya REMF piece of shit.

You should answer the question you fat fuck.

So you attack and attack the Republicans, but in theory you hold some Democrats accountable. Yeah, that's the same.

Democrats did a lot more than just vote for it. Even many who didn't said they just wanted to give Saddam more time to comply. And frankly W wasn't lying, he believed it. It's all a cluster. And it detracts from the real issue which is we should not have gone in regardless of WMDs.

We didn't go in for the WMDs....we went in to draw in the thousands of AQ fighters who ran from Afghanistan....that's what "Bring it ON" was all about....fight our warriors instead of our office workers. And they came in....and we murdered them by the bushel.....over 14K hardcore AQ and Fedayeen Saddam sent to Allah...better than 3-1 our number of KIA....and they wouldn't fight us like men.....the cowards killed most of our Troopers with IEDs and snipers....chickenshits.
Thats not the reason Shrub's Admin gave for going in there Scooter. How many times did they change their reasons for wanting to enrich defense contractors.....errr..... bring democracy to Iraq at the barrell of a gun? 4-times? 5-times?

Pipe down Francis :talktothehand: :anj_stfu:

[

You know a guy's a poser when he disparages a veteran for the sort of service he might have engaged in.

So you attack and attack the Republicans, but in theory you hold some Democrats accountable. Yeah, that's the same.

Democrats did a lot more than just vote for it. Even many who didn't said they just wanted to give Saddam more time to comply. And frankly W wasn't lying, he believed it. It's all a cluster. And it detracts from the real issue which is we should not have gone in regardless of WMDs.

We didn't go in for the WMDs....we went in to draw in the thousands of AQ fighters who ran from Afghanistan....that's what "Bring it ON" was all about....fight our warriors instead of our office workers. And they came in....and we murdered them by the bushel.....over 14K hardcore AQ and Fedayeen Saddam sent to Allah...better than 3-1 our number of KIA....and they wouldn't fight us like men.....the cowards killed most of our Troopers with IEDs and snipers....chickenshits.

I agree with most of what you say, but I'm not sure how Iraq was about protecting office workers. I support attacking and blowing the crap out of the Taliban and AQ, they did attack us. Though I think trying to nation build in Afghanistan was a bad idea, to put it mildly.

If Iraq did make sense somehow, what W screwed up was not responding to the criticizm. He thought of himself as above the fray, Reaganesque. But how he actually made himself look is clueless and out of touch. He let the enemies of America like the French and the Democrats take the narrative and they used it to boil down to that the war was only over "stockpiles," which it wasn't and never was. But all people heard was W lied people died and it became about stockpiles and he let it happen. Iraq was like Vietnam in that if there was a case for why we would enter it, the message and the strategy were so badly mishandled, the world would have been better off if we hadn't.

As for me though, I'm still not convinced Iraq made sense. Hussein wasn't threatening us, I don't want to be policeman to the world. A smarter solution is to develop energy at home, open up Alaska and the shorelines, keep going into fracking and become energy independent. Then the Euroweinies can deal with their own problems instead of us doing it for them.

We didn't go in for the WMDs....we went in to draw in the thousands of AQ fighters who ran from Afghanistan....that's what "Bring it ON" was all about....fight our warriors instead of our office workers. And they came in....and we murdered them by the bushel.....over 14K hardcore AQ sent to Allah...better than 3-1 our number of KIA....and they wouldn't fight us like men.....the cowards killed most of our Troopers with IEDs and snipers....chickenshits.

give it a rest BullshitterUSMC.. the SOTUA says otherwise ... at the end of the day it was all about regime change, nothing more.

You should read the war resolution, because dude, you're just wrong.

We didn't go in for the WMDs....we went in to draw in the thousands of AQ fighters who ran from Afghanistan....

Only to find out 8 years later that they actually went to Pakistan? Ooops, where did OBL get that bullet in his bonnet?

So much ruminating with all this excellent 20-20 BEHIND SIGHT.

LMAO!!!!

20/20 hindsight is better than the Democrat strategy of revisioning history to absolve you of your blood. Blood doesn't revision away, sorry guy.

Thats not the reason Shrub's Admin gave for going in there Scooter. How many times did they change their reasons for wanting to enrich defense contractors.....errr..... bring democracy to Iraq at the barrell of a gun? 4-times? 5-times?

Gotcha, when the Democrats and the Republicans did the same thing, your guys are innocent and they are guilty. You people just chug whatever cums from your party bosses.

Gotcha, when the Democrats and the Republicans did the same thing, your guys are innocent and they are guilty. You people just chug whatever cums from your party bosses.

This from the guy who called the Democrats the enemy of America?

Forum List

Back