Sadly for liberals, Fox is not dead

Ailes knows exactly who is watching Fox News each day, and he is adept at playing to their darkest fears in the age of Obama. The network’s viewers are old, with a median age of 65: Ads cater to the immobile, the infirm and the incontinent, with appeals to join class action hip-replacement lawsuits, spots for products like Colon Flow and testimonials for the services of Liberator Medical (“Liberator gave me back the freedom I haven’t had since I started using catheters”). The audience is also almost exclusively white – only 1.38 percent of viewers are African-American. “Roger understands audiences,” says Rollins, the former Reagan consultant. “He knew how to target, which is what Fox News is all about.” The typical viewer of Hannity, to take the most stark example, is a pro-business (86 percent), Christian conservative (78 percent), Tea Party-backer (75 percent) with no college degree (66 percent), who is over age 50 (65 percent), supports the NRA (73 percent), doesn’t back gay rights (78 percent) and thinks government “does too much” (84 percent). “He’s got a niche audience and he’s programmed to it beautifully,” says a former News Corp. colleague. “He feeds them exactly what they want to hear.”

Who watches Fox News?

Well I for one would rather hear "fair and balanced" reporting that obviously is missing with ABC,CBS & NBC and here is proof.

Even idiots like you would certainly prevent stories that would be negative about a party/candidate that over 85% (1,160) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics. an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.

Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Proof:
Now when it came time to present stories about Romney???
These same donors/news people of the 71% of the stories about Romney were NEGATIVE!!!
7 out of 10 stories presented a negative image of Romney.
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

So being an idiot like you don't you agree that if 85% of the people that put out the news supported Democrat/Obama would then put out
any negatives news about Obama and at the same time 71% of the stories were negative about his opponent!

Are you that totally ignorant to "IGNORE" the blatant MSM bias that doesn't report the negatives about Obama gives MONEY to Obama
and presents ONLY the positives... might just might have an influence on your low information voter.. like you?
on your opinion?

Adults...

While the children watch Madcow biching about birth control --- like birth control is something she and her girlfriends are worried about...

Yes because it's "Adult" to call someone "Madcow" while making fun of contraception.

That's what "Adults" do..

:eusa_shhh:

...and I wasn;t making fun of contraception --- I was making fun of the leasbian on TV who claims to give a crap about contraception...

Don't you understand, rhetorical question I know you do, that the left is interested in everything YOU do. It sounds as if they had their way Christians would be burned at the stake, Muslims, not so much. The liberal left has to protect everyone, they like. Blacks are too weak to get along without the liberal lefts protection.

Forum List

Back