Sadly, it’s white people in Appalachia that have been victimized by the GOP

It’s not just that the 10 poorest counties in the country are all in Appalachia. It’s the poorest 50 counties in the United States are all Republican

List of lowest-income counties in the United States

There’s a reason for that. And that reason isn’t that poor black people or poor hispanics are taking their “stuff“. It’s that their leader ship is ripping them off. It’s so sad that it’s so obvious and they still can’t see it.

Coal is coming back and will revitalize Appalachia. Republicans and Trump have promised.

More likely a cutoff of rare earths from China will require chucking environmental laws in the trash and Appalachia could well blossom like Silicon Valley.
Don’t quote me on this because I’m going by memory, but I believe there’s only two rare earth mines in the United States. And at least one of them have been closed and neither one of them is in Appalachia.

Not much of a thinker, are you.
A thinker would prove me wrong. So what does that make you?

can I get reparations for being a white Appalachian?
Honestly, I believe you should. From the Republican leadership. How can all those millionaires and billionaires run the lives of poor people they don’t understand and know nothing about?

The short answer is: not well.

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.
It's funny, but mostly sad, to watch Democrats wrestling with this question.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

"Make these people understand".

There's your problem, right there. It's the Democrats who are failing to understand.
Understand what? That so many people in Appalachia live in poverty? Believe me we understand that. So does the Republican leadership. And that’s why the Republican leader ship wants to keep them stupid. They don’t cost much and they can rely on their vote if they can make them afraid of minorities.

Honestly, I believe you should. From the Republican leadership. How can all those millionaires and billionaires run the lives of poor people they don’t understand and know nothing about?

.....don't let the blacks know you said whites are victims jesus christ--they'll burn and loot/etc

Coal is coming back and will revitalize Appalachia. Republicans and Trump have promised.

More likely a cutoff of rare earths from China will require chucking environmental laws in the trash and Appalachia could well blossom like Silicon Valley.
Don’t quote me on this because I’m going by memory, but I believe there’s only two rare earth mines in the United States. And at least one of them have been closed and neither one of them is in Appalachia.

Not much of a thinker, are you.
A thinker would prove me wrong. So what does that make you?

It makes me not a secretary. I don't care that you're stupid.

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.

Isn’t that your homeland? Go back and lead them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derp might be onto something with rare earth metals. Appalachia may be sitting on a gold mine ...coal ash is loaded with REEs.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.
Race is a legitimate reason. This is what people don't get. If you ever had a big issue with a bald guy, you tend to dislike bald types if only subconsciously. If you ever had a big issue with a minority of some type, you tend to dislike them, especially if it looks like they are getting something you are not. My advice to the Appalachians is this-move.

I have Always cared about them. I have relatives who live there. You’re the sh!thead that doesn’t care about anyone American. I don’t understand what you’re even doing in this country? Why don’t you go back to Iran or Russia or wherever it is you came from? You can’t possibly be happy here knowing that there’s so many minorities and freedom loving gay people.
^^^^^ Nice Meltdown!! ... :thup: .. :lol:
yea dean kinda lost it....

Republican Plantation

.....don't let the blacks know you said whites are victims jesus christ--they'll burn and loot/etc
Not all blacks are poor and not all whites are victims. The GOP leadership is white and they’re not victims. They’re perpetrators.
And the people they perpetrate against? Other white people. But ones that are poor and living in Appalachia.

Republican Plantation
I think that’s a pretty fair description.

In the Democratic Party you hear constantly that the leaders want to help people. Help them get an education. Help them get jobs, help them get healthcare and so on........

Where is the help the Republican leadership is promising for their base? Tax cuts for corporations and billionaires? Jobs they’re not qualified for?

I just don’t understand why they keep getting votes from these people.

Aren’t democrats talking about closing coal jobs? More regulation on manufacturing? How does that help them? You just gonna go build them houses? Lol
That’s so nice of you lol

Forum List

Back