Sadly, it’s white people in Appalachia that have been victimized by the GOP

The thing that the Republican leadership keeps doing is to talk about what’s good for the wealthy and for millionaires and for billionaires. But they don’t really talk about things that are good for the poor Republican base.
The GOP leadership will say we’re going to bring back jobs. But they don’t define the jobs. Job doing what? What can you do without an education?
And what are they saying about the wage gap? The Republicans solve the wage gap problem by getting rid of the minimum wage.
Republicans solve the healthcare problem by refusing to help anybody that needs health care.
Republican solve the problem with the dirty environment by removing regulations that would keep it clean.
How do you get the GOP base to actually look at the things their leadership are proposing.
You can’t. You can’t do it unless you actually go there and work at it.

Aren’t democrats talking about closing coal jobs? More regulation on manufacturing? How does that help them? You just gonna go build them houses? Lol
That’s so nice of you lol
Coal jobs are going away anyway because other methods of energy are less expensive and more clean.
The only regulations on manufacturing are safety and that people are paid and don’t dirty up the environment.
Next, Republicans will be saying get rid of speed laws. And stop checking people for drunk driving.
They may claim we want to regulate everything, but they really wouldn’t want to live in an unregulated world.

Aren’t democrats talking about closing coal jobs? More regulation on manufacturing? How does that help them? You just gonna go build them houses? Lol
That’s so nice of you lol
Coal jobs are going away anyway because other methods of energy are less expensive and more clean.
The only regulations on manufacturing are safety and that people are paid and don’t dirty up the environment.
Next, Republicans will be saying get rid of speed laws. And stop checking people for drunk driving.
They may claim we want to regulate everything, but they really wouldn’t want to live in an unregulated world.
Sorry democrats can’t help free people. To vote for democrats it to vote for slavery.. you can’t create jobs, you just offer free shiat and government run jobs which can’t last long with not revenue.

Sadly, it’s white people in Appalachia that have been victimized by the GOP

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.
Republican Plantation
I think that’s a pretty fair description.

In the Democratic Party you hear constantly that the leaders want to help people. Help them get an education. Help them get jobs, help them get healthcare and so on........

Where is the help the Republican leadership is promising for their base? Tax cuts for corporations and billionaires? Jobs they’re not qualified for?

I just don’t understand why they keep getting votes from these people.
Republicans offer other things..

Protect their guns
Keep gays in their place
Protect them from Mexicans and Muslims

"Make these people understand".

There's your problem, right there. It's the Democrats who are failing to understand.
Understand what?

That they need to look in the mirror.

Democrats have convinced themselves that Trump's election was all about bad actors - the Russians, racists, conservative media, etc, etc. They steadfastly refuse to consider the possibility that it was a real rejection of their policies and politics.

Freedom to die from lack of healthcare? Freedom to not have a job? Freedom to live in a dirty environment?
We have different definitions of the word freedom.

Also freedom to dream the Big Dream that one day they too will make the big time and when they do, they don't want to be saddled with a lot of left wing, communist taxes.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.
Freedom?
Freedom to die from lack of healthcare? Freedom to not have a job? Freedom to live in a dirty environment?
Healthcare is free? Huh who’s going to pay for it? How do you know if they don’t barter for care? Maybe charities help out the poor. Maybe you are dirty to them with your thoughts.

Also freedom to dream the Big Dream that one day they too will make the big time and when they do, they don't want to be saddled with a lot of left wing, communist taxes.
Curious. Make the big time doing what?

I’ve seen this rather bizarre argument before. Republican poor think one day their ship will come in and when it does they want to not have to pay taxes on all their money.

Last edited:
can I get reparations for being a white Appalachian?
Honestly, I believe you should. From the Republican leadership. How can all those millionaires and billionaires run the lives of poor people they don’t understand and know nothing about?

The short answer is: not well.
.....don't let the blacks know you said whites are victims jesus christ--they'll burn and loot/etc
Not all blacks are poor and not all whites are victims. The GOP leadership is white and they’re not victims. They’re perpetrators.
And the people they perpetrate against? Other white people. But ones that are poor and living in Appalachia.
but whites as victims????!! NO WAY

Freedom?
Healthcare is free? Huh who’s going to pay for it? How do you know if they don’t barter for care? Maybe charities help out the poor. Maybe you are dirty to them with your thoughts.
Barter for care? What does that mean exactly? Take out my tonsils and I’ll give you two chickens?

You never know what you’re going to hear from the right wing on the USMB.

Honestly, I believe you should. From the Republican leadership. How can all those millionaires and billionaires run the lives of poor people they don’t understand and know nothing about?

.....don't let the blacks know you said whites are victims jesus christ--they'll burn and loot/etc
Not all blacks are poor and not all whites are victims. The GOP leadership is white and they’re not victims. They’re perpetrators.
And the people they perpetrate against? Other white people. But ones that are poor and living in Appalachia.
Many whites are victims. They’re victimized by their leadership.

Freedom?
Barter for care? What does that mean exactly? Take out my tonsils and I’ll give you two chickens?

It’s been done for years lol doc holiday was a movie filmed in 1990’s .. go watch it

Freedom?

It’s been done for years lol doc holiday was a movie filmed in 1990’s .. go watch it
A movie????

the blacks would disagree with you

Yup, once they win the lottery, all those tax dodges will come in handy

are you not black?

A movie????
It was about a authentic small town in South Carolina .. it was great go watch it

Freedom?

Never heard of a movie called doc holiday

Forum List

Back