Sadly, it’s white people in Appalachia that have been victimized by the GOP

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.

Actually, West Virginia was ruled for many decades by the Democrats and they were always one of the poorest states in the union.

Indeed, the mountaineers voted for Clinton, Carter and even the Hapless Michael Dukakis.

Only in recent years,after the demise of Robert Byrd, have they really started tilting Republican.

But, in actuality, the Democrats should go to Appalachia next year. Make their case that they will bring heaven on earth to West Virginia, Kentucky, etc.

Left coast kids learn to put a condom on a banana but not much else and they have to step over human shit and bodies under tarps and dirty needles and risk typhoid fever and possibly the plague to get to school. Kids in Chicago risk getting shot by illegal alien gang bangers but the crazy angry left worries that kids in Appalachia might be influenced by GOP family values. No surprises here.

Those kids in Appalachia have something even more valuable. Values....bank that one

You dont have to be well off to have integrity and values.

Derp is playing class warfare...and failing

The western part of Virginia is considered to be part of Appalachia but the governor of Virginia is a (typical) democrat bigot who advocates the killing of newborn humans like freaking unwanted puppies. Where does the GOP come in on this argument?
The way Republicans want to arm school shooters, that sounds more GOP than Democrat.

Democrats are trying to get healthcare for women and children.

Republicans want to take it away.

What does that tell you about who cares about children?

One word you twisted freak. Abortion

Hillary went to Appalachia, and told them the truth, that coal is not coming back, and they have to retrain. Trump went there, put on a hard hat, and told them that in his administration coal companies would reopen. He lied, and they bought it.

It is as simple as that.

I don't recall her telling them the truth of the lefts 40 year war on a energy supply the US has like 400 years worth under it's feet.

Actually, she did, but it went over you head. It goes like this. "Natural gas is cheaper, clear, and safer"

So now you putting your own words in her mouth?

Fact Check: Hillary Clinton And Coal Jobs

Hillary went to Appalachia, and told them the truth, that coal is not coming back, and they have to retrain. Trump went there, put on a hard hat, and told them that in his administration coal companies would reopen. He lied, and they bought it.

It is as simple as that.

I don't recall her telling them the truth of the lefts 40 year war on a energy supply the US has like 400 years worth under it's feet.

My bad 150 years worth.

There are an estimated 1.1 trilliontonnes of proven coal reserves worldwide. This means that there is enough coal to last us around 150 yearsat current rates of production. In contrast, proven oil and gas reserves are equivalent to around 50 and 52 years at current production levels.
View attachment 265631
Home › coal › wher...
Where is coal found? | World Coal Association

There are 1,000,0000 years of dirt reserves left, too, much of it virtually unused.

It is as simple as that.

Actually, she did, but it went over you head. It goes like this. "Natural gas is cheaper, clear, and safer"

Fact check you make rules/regulations/ taxes on a product it will artificially cost more.

It is as simple as that.

My bad 150 years worth.

There are an estimated 1.1 trilliontonnes of proven coal reserves worldwide. This means that there is enough coal to last us around 150 yearsat current rates of production. In contrast, proven oil and gas reserves are equivalent to around 50 and 52 years at current production levels.
View attachment 265631
Home › coal › wher...

There are 1,000,0000 years of dirt reserves left, too, much of it virtually unused.

Why you eat dirt?

It is as simple as that.

Fact check you make rules/regulations/ taxes on a product it will artificially cost more.

I could respond to you on this one of two ways. Either I can call you out as being completely uniformed about the comparative coast of energy, but that is common knowledge except to Trumpettes. Or, I could respond by calling attention that you would throw out EPA protections of the environment, raise the price of energy, dramatically increase air pollution, and be responsible for thousands of more black lung deaths, all while costing Louisiana natural gas producers THEIR jobs.

It is as simple as that.

My bad 150 years worth.

View attachment 265631
Home › coal › wher...

Why you eat dirt?

Why you eat coal?

I could respond to you on this one of two ways. Either I can call you out as being completely uniformed about the comparative coast of energy, but that is common knowledge except to Trumpettes. Or, I could respond by calling attention that you would throw out EPA protections of the environment, raise the price of energy, dramatically increase air pollution, and be responsible for thousands of more black lung deaths, all while costing Louisiana natural gas producers THEIR jobs.

Uhm how can I talk rationally to a person who posts about dirt?

Once again the left had a decades long battle with coal, making it artificially cost more that you try to deny

It is as simple as that.

My bad 150 years worth.

View attachment 265631
Home › coal › wher...

Why you eat dirt?

Why you eat coal?

Coal powers electricity for cheap power bills do you live in a Mudd hut or something?

We all know I’ve posted the facts on Appalachian many times. That there are white people living in Appalachia who have no running water and no electricity and who get their heat in the winter by chopping down trees around their cardboard and plywood shacks.

They aren’t being educated. The kids are moving away. This is a devastated area that votes overwhelmingly GOP in every election.

Why would they do that? Because they think their stuff is going to be taken away by Democrats? And yet, don’t have anything.

Democrats are making a huge mistake by not going after the vote in the Appalachian area. Make these people understand how the Republican elite is using these people as backwoods voters.

And their arguments so far against Democrats? The Democrats only make promises they can’t keep and Democrats want to take your stuff.

Republicans know they can count on tens of millions of votes from this repressed and tragic part of United States. Because they’re voting about race and not economy or education or their children.

Vote Republican. The country you save just might be yours.
You don’t save a country by turning it over to Vladimir Putin.
Yeah, glad that's not happening. That would be bad.
I think it's pretty much already happened.

D635w5hWwAEO94A.jpg

I think I've identified your problem, you believe crap.

The western part of Virginia is considered to be part of Appalachia but the governor of Virginia is a (typical) democrat bigot who advocates the killing of newborn humans like freaking unwanted puppies. Where does the GOP come in on this argument?
The way Republicans want to arm school shooters, that sounds more GOP than Democrat.

Democrats are trying to get healthcare for women and children.

Republicans want to take it away.

What does that tell you about who cares about children?

That you're living in a fantasy world.

Uhm how can I talk rationally to a person who posts about dirt?

Once again the left had a decades long battle with coal, making it artificially cost more that you try to deny

I deny that coal is artificially high because of regulations because it is a blatantly false statement.

My bad 150 years worth.

View attachment 265631
Home › coal › wher...

Why you eat dirt?

Why you eat coal?

Coal powers electricity for cheap power bills do you live in a Mudd hut or something?

So, you feel certain that sending hundreds of coal miners into mines to dig, then haul the coal out, and haul it by train all over the country to coal powered plants, is more economical that allowing natural gas to force it's own way up into a pipeline, and self propel itself to a gas burning plant.

I honestly do not know if your problem is that you live in an alternative universe, or are just plane brainwashed. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass.

China is really big on coal:

My bad 150 years worth.

View attachment 265631
Home › coal › wher...

Why you eat dirt?

Why you eat coal?

So, you feel certain that sending hundreds of coal miners into mines to dig, then haul the coal out, and haul it by train all over the country to coal powered plants, is more economical that allowing natural gas to force it's own way up into a pipeline, and self propel itself to a gas burning plant.

I honestly do not know if your problem is that you live in an alternative universe, or are just plane brainwashed. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass.

It took you that long to come up with a non retort?

Why you eat dirt?

Why you eat coal?

So, now that Trump has rolled back virtually every EPA regulation protecting the environment that he can possibly roll back, why hasn't he created any coal jobs?

Why you eat dirt?

Why you eat coal?

Do your own homework, instead of plagiarizing Trump ditto heads:

In an economic death spiral: West Virginia is America's worst state for business in 2017

Remember when Trump said they would have fantastic healthcare. And that all those coal jobs were coming back.

How was that worked out in the last 2 1/2 years?

Remember, for the last two Republicans held both houses the presidency and the Supreme Court. How is that help the people of Appalachia? And they were the most loyal of Trump voters.

Republicans can’t say the Democrats blocked anything when Republicans put in multiple supreme court justices.

Actually, West Virginia was ruled for many decades by the Democrats and they were always one of the poorest states in the union.

Indeed, the mountaineers voted for Clinton, Carter and even the Hapless Michael Dukakis.

Only in recent years,after the demise of Robert Byrd, have they really started tilting Republican.

But, in actuality, the Democrats should go to Appalachia next year. Make their case that they will bring heaven on earth to West Virginia, Kentucky, etc.
Actually they weren’t that poor when they had good paying mining jobs.

Forum List

Back