Saint Brad's work in Campbell, California

Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL
No, it is not a day of the week and I do not believe Jews are confused.

The word "Shabbat" derives from the Hebrew verb shavat (Hebrew: שָׁבַת*). Although frequently translated as "rest" (noun or verb), another accurate translation of these words is "ceasing [from work]", as resting is not necessarily denoted. The related modern Hebrew word shevita (labor strike), has the same implication of active rather than passive abstinence from work. The notion of active cessation from labor is also regarded as more consistent with an omnipotent God's activity on the seventh day of Creation according to Genesis.

Shabbat - Ask.com Encyclopedia

Shabbat is the Hebrew word literally meaning "ceasing" or "stopping".

http://jewsandjoes.com/what-is-the-meaning-of-shabbat-shalom.html

You learned something new today. :)

Last edited:
whats that? entice certain people to listen to you promote yourself as a saint because the entire world is about to go poof?

Seriously Brad, I can understand how frustrating it must be to push that shopping cart around in the name of the Lord, but perhaps acting isn't your strong suit and you would be doing much better if you just asked someone for help.

You can do it!

Will someone in Campbell California please buy brad a sandwich and direct him to mental health and social services?

God has me feeding around 15 homeless people every day as a bodily witness to Him so I have plenty to eat.

The spiritual food that I share with God's believers is unknown to you unbelievers who mock God like you're doing in this comment of yours.
that means you're taking food from people who can't afford to buy it..god would not appreciate that...
oh and last thanksgiving I feed around 1000 people...
I take it you have no job and someone or a group is paying for you antics..

Good to see you admit to the existence of God. I'd say we are making progress, Daws. Yay! - Jeri

I'm in God's rest of which no Christian understands. Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL
dodge!

If you do not have the faith to believe that which makes no sense you cannot partake in the joy of insanity in the invisible make believe world of saint brad.

UNBELIEVER!!!!!

No sandwich for you!
good! most of the shit that's put in giveaway food is not food at all..

God has me feeding around 15 homeless people every day as a bodily witness to Him so I have plenty to eat.

The spiritual food that I share with God's believers is unknown to you unbelievers who mock God like you're doing in this comment of yours.
that means you're taking food from people who can't afford to buy it..god would not appreciate that...

Good to see you admit to the existence of God. I'd say we are making progress, Daws. Yay! - Jeri
another classic false assumption..
the mention of god was sarcasm, not to be taken literally....It was not an admission...but it is however more proof of your lack of wisdom...

I'm in God's rest of which no Christian understands. Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL
dodge!

You're the one who doesn't believe in what I'm saying to you. I haven't dodged anything but you keep insinuating that I'm someone different than who I really am in God.

I'm in God's rest, which means I'm a spiritual being now and not speaking from the flesh like all sinners do who believe the things they see are real.

You're the one who doesn't believe in what I'm saying to you. I haven't dodged anything but you keep insinuating that I'm someone different than who I really am in God.

I'm in God's rest, which means I'm a spiritual being now and not speaking from the flesh like all sinners do who believe the things they see are real.
dodge

Stupid people have nothing to say but "dodge".
when you answer this question:

I take it you have no job and someone or a group is paying for you antics.."-daws
directly and honestly....then I'll have more to say..

dodge!

If you do not have the faith to believe that which makes no sense you cannot partake in the joy of insanity in the invisible make believe world of saint brad.

UNBELIEVER!!!!!

No sandwich for you!

Christians have never understood that belief and faith are two completely different things. Anyone can believe their false gods but only us saints understand faith.

I take it you have no job and someone or a group is paying for you antics.."-daws

This is NOT a question. It is an accusation from your lying flesh to exalt yourself over me.

What you don't know about Me gives you fear and this is the reason you lie about Me.

Christians and Jews think Sabbath day is a day of the week. LOL
No, it is not a day of the week and I do not believe Jews are confused.

The word "Shabbat" derives from the Hebrew verb shavat (Hebrew: שָׁבַת*). Although frequently translated as "rest" (noun or verb), another accurate translation of these words is "ceasing [from work]", as resting is not necessarily denoted. The related modern Hebrew word shevita (labor strike), has the same implication of active rather than passive abstinence from work. The notion of active cessation from labor is also regarded as more consistent with an omnipotent God's activity on the seventh day of Creation according to Genesis.

Shabbat - Ask.com Encyclopedia

Shabbat is the Hebrew word literally meaning "ceasing" or "stopping".

What is the meaning of "Shabbat Shalom"?

You learned something new today. :)

I've been in God's rest ( Sabbath ) for five years now. I completely understand the Jewish tradition of the sabbath that Jesus knew was a lie.

UNBELIEVER!!!!!

No sandwich for you!
good! most of the shit that's put in giveaway food is not food at all..

I fed twenty of my friends the best chicken vegetable soup they've ever had last night. We eat better than most hard-working slaves in this world who think that their cars, homes and businesses have something to do with our real existence in God.

This is NOT a question. It is an accusation from your lying flesh to exalt yourself over me.

What you don't know about Me gives you fear and this is the reason you lie about Me.

All us saints of God are flesh that God uses to testify to our true created existence within His mind. If you can't hear God through our testimonies, then you're made an unbeliever. No matter what questions an unbeliever asks us, our answers will NOT satisfy your flesh.

We saints are made homeless after we're forced to sell all our possessions of this world. We understand the strong delusion that ALL God's people are in and that certain people were chosen to be believers of our testimonies. Out of the thousands of believers that we witness to, some of them are homeless, alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, thieves, murderers, etc. who are totally rejected by the world standards that most people are involved in. God has us saints feed these people food along with spiritual messages to help them understand that they are God's people, too, and that we're all saved from our flesh as our flesh perishes during this age.

About 80 homeless people have been chosen by God to listen to the gospel I preach and many of them come to eat at John D. Morgan Park where I cook donated food for them. Since all us saints have sold everything we owned and made poor by worldly standards, we are rich in the hidden knowledge of God and we share this knowledge with the poor in spirit, such as all believers and unbelievers are. But unbelievers totally reject our testimonies and become jealous. This jealousy leads to anger and the eventual killing of our flesh to try stop our testimonies that caused them to be jealous in the first place.

My flesh will be killed 14 months from now because of the Christian unbelievers who thought they knew God but don't. They only believe in the false gods and religious ideas that come from the beast, which is God's plan to teach men how to build things. The beast was also designed by God to kill the flesh of most of His prophets and us saints after He's done using our flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans.

As soon as my flesh has been killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God used His saints to reveal Himself and His plans. We also learn how He created us as wavelengths of energy within His mind. This energy has to be processed to give us created "beings" a defined world to live in. The world we see and our flesh that we perceive life from is not real. It's only make-believe worlds for us to see that we truly exist in God.

My flesh will be killed 14 months from now because of the Christian unbelievers who thought they knew God but don't. They only believe in the false gods and religious ideas that come from the beast, which is God's plan to teach men how to build things. The beast was also designed by God to kill the flesh of most of His prophets and us saints after He's done using our flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans.

As soon as my flesh has been killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God used His saints to reveal Himself and His plans. We also learn how He created us as wavelengths of energy within His mind. This energy has to be processed to give us created "beings" a defined world to live in. The world we see and our flesh that we perceive life from is not real. It's only make-believe worlds for us to see that we truly exist in God.

oh boy. it looks like saint brad has begun the countdown to self destruction. If this isn't a person crying out for help before they go postal I don't know what is.....

oh boy. it looks like saint brad has begun the countdown to self destruction. If this isn't a person crying out for help before they go postal I don't know what is.....

Since I know where I'm going after my flesh has perished, why would I be crying out for help. It's the unbelievers who cry out at me in fear because of my testimonies that they can't understand.

Since I know where I'm going after my flesh has perished, why would I be crying out for help. It's the unbelievers who cry out at me in fear because of my testimonies that they can't understand.

You are crying out for help because you have gone completely mad.

No one is after you, no one is trying to stop you from pushing around your shopping cart in the name of the Lord or feeding the homeless chicken soup as they listen to you blather.

It is a cry from the innermost depths of your true being that is drowning in the lie that you do not want to live and take no pleasure in anything of this world, the only world you have ever known.

It is a cry from the depths of that darkness, pain and confusion into which you have plunged.

Take it easy Brad, you are only confused. Be true to your self, accept the help you seek .

Last edited:

No one is after you, no one is trying to stop you from pushing around your shopping cart in the name of the Lord or feeding the homeless chicken soup as they listen to you blather.

It is a cry from the innermost depths of your true being that is drowning in the lie that you do not want to live and take no pleasure in anything of this world, the only world you have ever known.

It is a cry from the depths of that darkness, pain and confusion into which you have plunged.

Take it easy Brad, you are only confused. Be true to your self, accept the help you seek .

From your pespective, it's impossible for you to see the work of God that the thousands of believers here in Campbell can see through my testimonies, whether they be bodily, written or spoken.

From your pespective, it's impossible for you to see the work of God that the thousands of believers here in Campbell can see through my testimonies, whether they be bodily, written or spoken.

Maybe so, or maybe I just need some chicken soup or sandwiches a la Brad? How could such a great saint give up on someone as lost as I am?

Or maybe you have lost it?

What's your big revelation to the thousands of believers Brad? They are going to die one day?

That's great. Who knew?

Thanks brad, I'm a believer!

I will now look forward to being recreated in the invisible kingdom.

Actually, you're wrong.

God praised the woman who gave her last bit of money to him, and said her gift was of more value because she was poor.

So shut up and stop trolling in the religion forum. It makes you look like a weird, mentally ill jackass...a thousand times worse than word.

Maybe so, or maybe I just need some chicken soup or sandwiches a la Brad? How could such a great saint give up on someone as lost as I am?

Or maybe you have lost it?

What's your big revelation to the thousands of believers Brad? They are going to die one day?

That's great. Who knew?

Thanks brad, I'm a believer!

I will now look forward to being recreated in the invisible kingdom.

The new perspective you will have in Paradise will give you joy instead of the hate you endure during this age.

Actually, you're wrong.

God praised the woman who gave her last bit of money to him, and said her gift was of more value because she was poor.

So shut up and stop trolling in the religion forum. It makes you look like a weird, mentally ill jackass...a thousand times worse than word.

When you give all your possessions and your flesh over to God, then you'll understand what we saints have to endure until our flesh has perished. The poor ( spiritually speaking ) don't know how poor they are and the rich ( flesh speaking ) don't know how rich they've become.

Forum List

Back