Saint Brad's work in Campbell, California

This is NOT a question. It is an accusation from your lying flesh to exalt yourself over me.

What you don't know about Me gives you fear and this is the reason you lie about Me.
when you answer this question:

that means you're taking food from people who can't afford to buy it..god would not appreciate that...
oh and last thanksgiving I feed around 1000 people...
I take it you have no job and someone or a group is paying for you antics.."-daws
directly and honestly....then I'll have more to say..

All us saints of God are flesh that God uses to testify to our true created existence within His mind. If you can't hear God through our testimonies, then you're made an unbeliever. No matter what questions an unbeliever asks us, our answers will NOT satisfy your flesh.

We saints are made homeless after we're forced to sell all our possessions of this world. We understand the strong delusion that ALL God's people are in and that certain people were chosen to be believers of our testimonies. Out of the thousands of believers that we witness to, some of them are homeless, alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, thieves, murderers, etc. who are totally rejected by the world standards that most people are involved in. God has us saints feed these people food along with spiritual messages to help them understand that they are God's people, too, and that we're all saved from our flesh as our flesh perishes during this age.

About 80 homeless people have been chosen by God to listen to the gospel I preach and many of them come to eat at John D. Morgan Park where I cook donated food for them. Since all us saints have sold everything we owned and made poor by worldly standards, we are rich in the hidden knowledge of God and we share this knowledge with the poor in spirit, such as all believers and unbelievers are. But unbelievers totally reject our testimonies and become jealous. This jealousy leads to anger and the eventual killing of our flesh to try stop our testimonies that caused them to be jealous in the first place.

My flesh will be killed 14 months from now because of the Christian unbelievers who thought they knew God but don't. They only believe in the false gods and religious ideas that come from the beast, which is God's plan to teach men how to build things. The beast was also designed by God to kill the flesh of most of His prophets and us saints after He's done using our flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans.

As soon as my flesh has been killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God used His saints to reveal Himself and His plans. We also learn how He created us as wavelengths of energy within His mind. This energy has to be processed to give us created "beings" a defined world to live in. The world we see and our flesh that we perceive life from is not real. It's only make-believe worlds for us to see that we truly exist in God.
mega dodge!

This is NOT a question. It is an accusation from your lying flesh to exalt yourself over me.

What you don't know about Me gives you fear and this is the reason you lie about Me.

that means you're taking food from people who can't afford to buy it..god would not appreciate that...
I take it you have no job and someone or a group is paying for you antics.."-daws

Actually, you're wrong.

God praised the woman who gave her last bit of money to him, and said her gift was of more value because she was poor.

So shut up and stop trolling in the religion forum. It makes you look like a weird, mentally ill jackass...a thousand times worse than word.
more alleged god said shit...
and no I'm right...
if saint brad is using the net, he has access to a computer (paid for by someone else)
the same goes for everything saint brad does it's on someone else's or the state's dime not his..
as always your blathering is meaningless...
I could care less what it makes me look like.
shouldn't you be scaring school kids or something?

Actually, you're wrong.

God praised the woman who gave her last bit of money to him, and said her gift was of more value because she was poor.

So shut up and stop trolling in the religion forum. It makes you look like a weird, mentally ill jackass...a thousand times worse than word.
and no I'm right...
if saint brad is using the net, he has access to a computer (paid for by someone else)
the same goes for everything saint brad does it's on someone else's or the state's dime not his..

You are the one who alleged God would not like word to take money from the poor.

I corrected you..unless God has actually spoken to you (you maintain this is impossible) you are referencing the Bible when you make claims about what God approves, and what He doesn't...and the Bible tells us this, in Jesus' words:

"Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”
Cross references:

1. Mark 12:41 : 12:41-44pp — Lk 21:1-4 Mark 12:41 : 2Ki 12:9; Jn 8:20
  2. Mark 12:44 : 2Co 8:12
Mark 12:41-44 - The Widow?s Offering - Jesus sat down - Bible Gateway

So no, you are incorrect, and deceitful. As I'm sure you know.

Regarding *blathering*...you have cornered the market on that, I do believe.

Last edited:
Actually, you're wrong.

and no I'm right...

You are the one who alleged God would not like word to take money from the poor.

I corrected you..unless God has actually spoken to you (you maintain this is impossible) you are referencing the Bible when you make claims about what God approves, and what He doesn't...and the Bible tells us this, in Jesus' words:

"Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43 Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44 They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”
Cross references:

full of shit as aLWAYS i ALLEGED NOTHING. THE LINE YOU HIGHLIGHTED WAS SARCASM NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY .
referencing the bible, so the fuck what?
you quoting biblical sound bites does not make them true..
there is no proof god or jesus ever did or said what they are credited to have said..
leaving the elephant in the room question why the fuck would god or jesus need money?
that whole line of scripture reeks of dishonesty..
it's a lot like the bullshit you hear from TV evangelists when they bilk the suckers out of their rent money..

Proof #11 - Notice that there is no scientific evidence

There is no scientific evidence indicating that God exists. We all know that. For example:
•God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.

•None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either. (see this page)

•God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.

•The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone. (see this page)

•The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God. (see this page)

•When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers." (see this page)

•Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.

•And so on…
Let's agree that there is no empirical evidence showing that God exists.
If you think about it as a rational person, this lack of evidence is startling. There is not one bit of empirical evidence indicating that today's "God", nor any other contemporary god, nor any god of the past, exists. In addition we know that:
1.If we had scientific proof of God's existence, we would talk about the "science of God" rather than "faith in God".

2.If we had scientific proof of God's existence, the study of God would be a scientific endeavor rather than a theological one.

3.If we had scientific proof of God's existence, all religious people would be aligning on the God that had been scientifically proven to exist. Instead there are thousands of gods and religions.
The reason for this lack of evidence is easy for any unbiased observer to see. The reason why there is no empirical evidence for God is because God is imaginary.

God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

and no I'm right...

Cross references:

full of shit as aLWAYS i ALLEGED NOTHING. THE LINE YOU HIGHLIGHTED WAS SARCASM NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY .
there is no proof god or jesus ever did or said what they are credited to have said..
leaving the elephant in the room question why the fuck would god or jesus need money?
it's a lot like the bullshit you hear from TV evangelists when they bilk the suckers out of their rent money..

Ho hum. Wipe the spittle off your monitor, freak.

If they didn't bilk suckers out of their rent money how would they pay to build temples in which to praise God? How could they employ experts to spread the message or fund outreach centers to feed soup to the human wreckage of their teachings? Who would color their hair blue for free?

Sheesh!

Cross references:

Ho hum. Wipe the spittle off your monitor, freak.
I'll take that as an admission that you were wrong.

If they didn't bilk suckers out of their rent money how would they pay to build temples in which to praise God? How could they employ experts to spread the message or fund outreach centers to feed soup to the human wreckage of their teachings? Who would color their hair blue for free?

Sheesh!
bump!

All us saints of God are flesh that God uses to testify to our true created existence within His mind. If you can't hear God through our testimonies, then you're made an unbeliever. No matter what questions an unbeliever asks us, our answers will NOT satisfy your flesh.

We saints are made homeless after we're forced to sell all our possessions of this world. We understand the strong delusion that ALL God's people are in and that certain people were chosen to be believers of our testimonies. Out of the thousands of believers that we witness to, some of them are homeless, alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, thieves, murderers, etc. who are totally rejected by the world standards that most people are involved in. God has us saints feed these people food along with spiritual messages to help them understand that they are God's people, too, and that we're all saved from our flesh as our flesh perishes during this age.

About 80 homeless people have been chosen by God to listen to the gospel I preach and many of them come to eat at John D. Morgan Park where I cook donated food for them. Since all us saints have sold everything we owned and made poor by worldly standards, we are rich in the hidden knowledge of God and we share this knowledge with the poor in spirit, such as all believers and unbelievers are. But unbelievers totally reject our testimonies and become jealous. This jealousy leads to anger and the eventual killing of our flesh to try stop our testimonies that caused them to be jealous in the first place.

My flesh will be killed 14 months from now because of the Christian unbelievers who thought they knew God but don't. They only believe in the false gods and religious ideas that come from the beast, which is God's plan to teach men how to build things. The beast was also designed by God to kill the flesh of most of His prophets and us saints after He's done using our flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans.

As soon as my flesh has been killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ, which is the time that God used His saints to reveal Himself and His plans. We also learn how He created us as wavelengths of energy within His mind. This energy has to be processed to give us created "beings" a defined world to live in. The world we see and our flesh that we perceive life from is not real. It's only make-believe worlds for us to see that we truly exist in God.
mega dodge!

Your comment is an example of how Christian's respond to the Truth I speak, which is nothing.

and no I'm right...

Cross references:

You're right, there's no proof of a Creator by reading words in a book called the Bible. Only us saints know who God is because we speak for Him from within our mind, which is actually His mind.

I had about 15 homeless people show up at the park yesterday to eat donated potatoe soup from the Cheesecake Factory. We also had a vegetable dish, tamales, rice, fruit and cookies to eat. It's awesome to see how God planned out all our meals we've had for the past 15 months. Everyone who comes to our table has plenty to eat every day. Christian unbelievers are baffled by what God can do for His homeless saint and His believers who listen to Him.

mega dodge!

Your comment is an example of how Christian's respond to the Truth I speak, which is nothing.
wrong! I'm an atheist ..the so called truth you speak is subjective..

Cross references:

You're right, there's no proof of a Creator by reading words in a book called the Bible. Only us saints know who God is because we speak for Him from within our mind, which is actually His mind.
of course I'm right..your interpretation of what I said is false.

mega dodge!

wrong! I'm an atheist ..the so called truth you speak is subjective..

No Christian has ever known our Creator so the response to the Truth that I speak is the same from you atheists as it is from Christians. Christians think they know something but they don't.

You're a liar just like all Christians are. If you knew the Truth, then you would be speaking for Him.

You're a liar just like all Christians are. If you knew the Truth, then you would be speaking for Him.
false! if god gave us free will he'd expect us to speak our minds not dogma!

false! if god gave us free will he'd expect us to speak our minds not dogma!

We're in the mind of God but you unbelievers don't know this because of religious dogma that has confused your minds. Even atheists are confused by the religious false gods.

Forum List

Back