🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saint Trump the American martyr

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Trump has sacrificed soo much for our country.
Suffered being being vilified for years by the far left commie Democrats 24/7/365
Almost driven to bankruptcy by bogus lawsuits and fake criminal cases.
Survived an attempted assassination .
Yet, our beloved Trump continues on unwavering and determined to MAGA
................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Dear God,

Please give Trump the wisdom to pick Cabinet officials who are not "Biden Republicans" this time....

But, yeah, thanks for the three inches, or JD Vance would be running for Prez....

...Trump continues on unwavering and determined to MAGA
I suppose we'll see about that.

I, for one, am tired of being strong armed at the barrel of a government gun in order to serve as every other special interest nation's piggybank.

And this whole ''unity'' gag tells me that the First Amendment is still on the chopping block. And I've got my views on why it's still on the chopping block.

Last edited:
Suffered being being vilified for years by the far left commie Democrats 24/7/365
................................................................................................................................

Not quite ready to go that far, but there's your thumbs-up emoji.

MAGA

Shot down over hostile territory, stabbed, beaten, tortured, according to tRumplings that's a loser.

Nicked ear from flying glass while a guy from his own party shoots at him? That's a warrior ghod according to the same people.

Forum List

Back