Saint West - Kanye & Kim name their son

The child has nothing to do with what his parents are doing in order to make the news.
We need to pray for him.

A child named "North West" is no more unfortunate than a child who is condemned to a life of "Junior" or "Second" or "II" or even THIRD, due to the despicable vanity of some sperm donor masquerading as a father.

Some people were wondering what they would name their son. After naming their daughter North West it is understandable, FJO.
What Kim and Kanye named their child is none of my business even if some people think it is.
I'm sorry if I upset you by making a thread about this news, Compost.
You are making a huge and wildly erroneous assumption that I am upset.

Maybe I should apologize to you for not responding to your post in the way that you wanted. Here goes. Sorry my opinion doesn't suit you, Jeremiah.

Two useless idiot who spawn a forgotten candidate for abortion who is guaranteed to be bigger idiot than both parents.
Who gives a damn??

Life is much simpler when one treats "celebrities" as the court jesters they are.

Ronald Reagan was an actor and Trump has more fans than he did. Be careful, PMH.

I have to go cook dinner. You believe Obama and that would make you............?
Hold that thought.

Forum List

Back