saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you and Bobobrainless spooning right now?
We put a wig like the one you’re wearing in your pic on each other and we take turns pretending we are butt fing you
:abgg2q.jpg:

he is one funny looking dude with that wig he wares isnt he?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Before those last two games we all thought you were crazy. Now we see you weren’t kidding. It’s a lot harder to cheat when we are watching for it.

“We, we, we” You are so afraid to speak for yourself it’s pathetic.

I bet YOU really enjoyed that boring game. So glad I didn't watch.

I have not watched a superbowl since the seahawks,pats game,that was the game that woke me up to how these games are rigged and scripted down to the tee,never will again either.its a waste of life. college football is the way to go.:yes_text12:

men w:abgg2q.jpg:ho play football for a living understand who the greatest players are and how ridonkulous the "cheater" label is..

opinions of fatbois on their couch playing armchair quarterback and whining about "cheatriots" are a joke.

:dig:

pesky facts that you cant counter and hate hearing iwe know accoridng to your warped logic,is whining.:abgg2q.jpg:

I rest my case,prime example right here of when they cant refute pesky facts and are getting owned,they go into insult mode.:2up:

as always you CRIPPLE your arguments always proving how ignorant you are the fact that SEVERAL former NFL players themselves with no agenda or ax to grind with their team have come out and said that they are cheaters and cant win without cheating,oh but as we both know,according to YOUR warped logic,these credible people ,football PLAYERS dont count,only YOUR ramblings count.not the rest of the world who are objective and non biased.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::no_text11:

rediculous is you cowardly running away from facts of videos and links as you have demonstrated on this whole thread that prove he has the refs in his pockets cause the truth hurts you.:itsok::itsok:

you hate this little truth being told that he your hero shady brady CANT win WITHOUT the refs in his pockets and that the proof is in the pudding the NFL refs have their head up bradys ass same as you do and have no come up with a NEW rule that defenses cannot even breath on brady without drawing personal foul.:rolleyes:

thats now what i remember the game off footbal as growing up.:rolleyes:

you are in denial mode as usual,that the NFL refs have done THIS with Shady Brady to protect him.:itsok::itsok:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

upload_2019-2-2_17-20-23-png.243714

Last edited:
a family man and wrestling coach.comedy gold.that is priceless,the fact he spends so much time with us you KNOW thats an obvious lie.:abgg2q.jpg:

We put a wig like the one you’re wearing in your pic on each other and we take turns pretending we are butt fing you

he is one funny looking dude with that wig he wares isnt he?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Before those last two games we all thought you were crazy. Now we see you weren’t kidding. It’s a lot harder to cheat when we are watching for it.

yeah thats cool what you told me about how your dad who never suspected these games were as fixed all these years as pro wrestling,that even HE has come around and now understands what i was saying back then a few years ago that these games are indeed fix and scripted same as they are.

Because of how these two games were so obviously fixed,its no secret anymore,thousands just like your dad are waking up now. and have seen the light just like him.:beer: I post at two sports message boards,and the majority of those posters are the same as me,objective and non biased and see how these two games were fixed,that the saints and the rams both got robbed.that they are the REAL teams that belong in the suoerbowl. this site is the only one that seems to draw alll the pathice morons who all have their head up bradys ass and wont look at the facts.:iyfyus.jpg:
They really should have 2 Superbowls this year. Then Mahone or Brees could win the Superbowl just like one of them should have.

I would watch that game.

yeah thats cool what you told me about how your dad who never suspected these games were as fixed all these years as pro wrestling,that even HE has come around and now understands what i was saying back then a few years ago that these games are indeed fix and scripted same as they are.

Because of how these two games were so obviously fixed,its no secret anymore,thousands just like your dad are waking up now. and have seen the light just like him.:beer: I post at two sports message boards,and the majority of those posters are the same as me,objective and non biased and see how these two games were fixed,that the saints and the rams both got robbed.that they are the REAL teams that belong in the suoerbowl. this site is the only one that seems to draw alll the pathice morons who all have their head up bradys ass and wont look at the facts.:iyfyus.jpg:
They really should have 2 Superbowls this year. Then Mahone or Brees could win the Superbowl just like one of them should have.

I would watch that game.

You nailed it beautifully there.:beer:.

Outside of this site,there are THOUSANDS of posters that agree with you. here is just a very small sample of thousands out there that say it as well as you did:beer:.

this site seems to be the only place where people are not objective and non biased towards the pats as you are,this guy max payne and that guy dan below him are same as you,objective and ALSO dont have their head up bradys ass.:biggrin:
  • max Paynea year ago
    The Patriots have been caught cheating how many times? Belichick is a proven cheater and Brady is just a big baby. Men have played with broken legs but Brady plays with a few stitches in his hand and the press acts like wow what a tough guy.
dan179 days ago
sure thing the patriots know how to win but they get a lot of help from refs. I will not watch this 2018 Superbowl because it appears that nfl is rigged and nobody can say anything against all the bad calls that keep some teams out of contest. I hope more people will boycott the nfl and its greedy crooked owners.

these two people same as all the thousands of non brady/belcheat worshippers,they are capable of thinking for themselves and outside the box. they nailed it beautifully,i could not have said ti better myself than how THEY put it.:2up:

if the cheatriot apologists think i am blowing smoke that there are thousands out there like you and these two guys i copied and pasted the posts of,they obviously did not see the superbowl at Levi stadium where tom brady was booed during pre game introductions, whats hysterical about that is san francisco where that game was played,is wheee tom brady grew up.even his OWN birth city booed him.comedy gold.that is the riot of the century i KNOW you remember that?:haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I also just proved just then,i am not blowing smoake that more and more people have woke up like you have and have finally seen the light.that there are MANY out there that did nto watch this phony superbowl.

Last edited:
same ole same ole story as ALWAYS is in playoff games,the cheatriots get the calls,their opponents do NOT.

This chiefs/pats game so much reminded me exactly of the playoff games years again in the BS tuck rule game of the raiders and cheatriots when the refs GAVE them that game as well.

Had that game been officiated FAIRLY,it never would have even come down to that BS tuckrule call that wrongfully gave the cheatriots that playoff win because even before that,the pats were getting ALL the calls and the raiders were NOT same as the chiefs game. this is NOT the first time its happend,they have a HISTORY of this with the refs yet you cheatriot ass kissers say the refs dont play favorites rRiiiiiigggthhhhhhtttttt.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

All you idiots who keep making excuse after excuse for the patriots that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever and Bill Belicheat is a great coach indeed are EXACTLY that,IDIOTS who ignore FACTS.:rolleyes:

How many superbowls did the patriots win BEFORE 9/11? thats right,NONE.how many have they won SINCE then? you all are too dense to see this is no coincidence,that its all scripted cause the NFL WANTS it that way.:rolleyes:

I am going to use that Raiders game as an example that they have a HISTORY of having games GIVEN to them by the refs.as i said,even before the tuck rule late in the game,the refs were giving the game to them with calls going their way. two moments stand out in that game.

ONE/the Raiders were in patriots terrritory after Gannon completed a pass to Tim Brown which the markers showed brown picked up the first down by at LEAST a yard.the refs ruled he was short of it though and the raiders had to pun the ball.had he picked it up though,they were close to filed goal range for janikowski they said during the broadcast.

TWO.
the SECOND strike that went against the raiders.

The Raiders were in patriots territory again and an obvious personal foul was committed against Rich Gannon on a third and long play,the pats player hit him long AFTER Gannon got rid of the ball but the call was not called.Gannon could not believe it,he was protesting like crazy which is NOT his norm with refs.the announcers could not believe the NON call either.

Had they CORRECTLY called that a personal foul the refs clearly saw,that would have ALSO put the raiders in field goal range. Had he been allowed to kick just ONE of those file goals,the game would never have gone into overtime and they would never have won even WITH the BS tuck rule.yep no favorites always being played for the patriots by the refs ever.:rolleyes:

then there of course is the superbowl with the rams and cheatiiots where they illegally spied on them and taped their practices and the refs allowed the pats players to CONSTANTLY commit pass intereference on the rams. Rams reciver issae bruce said he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him like that.

The Rams were given this championship game as well by the refs because anybody here shuld be able to figure it out that the NFL WANTS the LOS ANGELES market to scucceed.:D If you all cant figure out that was WHY they made sure the Rams went to the superbowl.if you all STILL cant see that these games are all scripted and as rigged as pro wrestling STILL,then you all are beyond help and in serious denial mode.:rolleyes:

The cheatriots gert special treatment getting away with scandal after scandal the other NFL teams get punished for and you all ignore that. the NFL is more corrupt now this year than it EVER has been because this is the first time i can recall where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl

these videos explain it all so well WHY these two teams are in the superbowl.

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

Also if THAT was too much for your warped brains to comprehend,this short video here PROVES that the cheatriots ALWAYS get the calls,that a skirt was put on tom brady in this game by the refs,that it was open hunting season on mahomes.

same as the raiders/pats playoff game,the cheatriots got ALL the calls,the chiefs did not.they have a HISTORY of this and you all make excuse after pathetic excuse for them that the patriots dont have the refs in their pockets :rolleyes:because you all have such a mancrush on tom shady brady.:rolleyes:

this pats player put a MUCH more vicious hit on mahomes than the one that was called on tom brady yet THIS hit was NOT called on mahomes because the refs are going to protect tom brady at ALL costs by putting a skirt on him.

Like this poster here said so well in the comments,like the tom brady tuck rule, this is the tom brady TOUCH rule..

Add that to the Brady tuck rule, this is called the Brady touch rule...:beer::thankusmile:

the raiders/pats game had it been officiated FAIRLY years,THEY would have been in the superbowl,NOT the pats. the raiders would have won the game in the FIRST half.

same story here,had it been officiated FAIRLY instead of the pats getting all the calls and the chiefs NONE,the CHIEFS would have been in the superbowl as they should and NOT the pats.yep no favorites being played by the NFL refs for the pats year after year,playoff game after playoff games.:rolleyes:

if you read all the comments UNDER this video,you will see for yourself the WHOLE COUNTRY sees the facts for what they are,that these games are scipted by the refs and ,that the cheatriots get in superbowl after superbowl every year because goddel has his head up robert krafts ass

these people get it,one of them nailed it saying it should be the SAINTS and the CHIEFS in the superbowl.:banana:

Just checked; yup, they lost.

Greg

I would watch that game.

Outside of this site,there are THOUSANDS of posters that agree with you. here is just a very small sample of thousands out there that say it as well as you did:beer:.

this site seems to be the only place where people are not objective and non biased towards the pats as you are,this guy max payne and that guy dan below him are same as you,objective and ALSO dont have their head up bradys ass.:biggrin:
  • max Paynea year ago
    The Patriots have been caught cheating how many times? Belichick is a proven cheater and Brady is just a big baby. Men have played with broken legs but Brady plays with a few stitches in his hand and the press acts like wow what a tough guy.
dan179 days ago
sure thing the patriots know how to win but they get a lot of help from refs. I will not watch this 2018 Superbowl because it appears that nfl is rigged and nobody can say anything against all the bad calls that keep some teams out of contest. I hope more people will boycott the nfl and its greedy crooked owners.

Does it change the scoreboard??

Greg

I would watch that game.

• max Paynea year ago
dan179 days ago
Look at it this way. Like me being a democrat and guys like unkotare being dug in as Republicans, USMB members are all dug in on every subject they talk about. So if they have always believed the NFL was legit, then they will never change their minds because they are close minded.

Especially when it's their party or team they are defending. So unkotare defends everything Republicans do because he is a Republican and because the cheating has benifitted his patriots he will remain willfully ignorant.

same ole same ole story as ALWAYS is in playoff games,the cheatriots get the calls,their opponents do NOT.

This chiefs/pats game so much reminded me exactly of the playoff games years again in the BS tuck rule game of the raiders and cheatriots when the refs GAVE them that game as well.

Had that game been officiated FAIRLY,it never would have even come down to that BS tuckrule call that wrongfully gave the cheatriots that playoff win because even before that,the pats were getting ALL the calls and the raiders were NOT same as the chiefs game. this is NOT the first time its happend,they have a HISTORY of this with the refs yet you cheatriot ass kissers say the refs dont play favorites rRiiiiiigggthhhhhhtttttt.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

All you idiots who keep making excuse after excuse for the patriots that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever and Bill Belicheat is a great coach indeed are EXACTLY that,IDIOTS who ignore FACTS.:rolleyes:

How many superbowls did the patriots win BEFORE 9/11? thats right,NONE.how many have they won SINCE then? you all are too dense to see this is no coincidence,that its all scripted cause the NFL WANTS it that way.:rolleyes:

I am going to use that Raiders game as an example that they have a HISTORY of having games GIVEN to them by the refs.as i said,even before the tuck rule late in the game,the refs were giving the game to them with calls going their way. two moments stand out in that game.

ONE/the Raiders were in patriots terrritory after Gannon completed a pass to Tim Brown which the markers showed brown picked up the first down by at LEAST a yard.the refs ruled he was short of it though and the raiders had to pun the ball.had he picked it up though,they were close to filed goal range for janikowski they said during the broadcast.

TWO.

The Raiders were in patriots territory again and an obvious personal foul was committed against Rich Gannon on a third and long play,the pats player hit him long AFTER Gannon got rid of the ball but the call was not called.Gannon could not believe it,he was protesting like crazy which is NOT his norm with refs.the announcers could not believe the NON call either.

Had they CORRECTLY called that a personal foul the refs clearly saw,that would have ALSO put the raiders in field goal range. Had he been allowed to kick just ONE of those file goals,the game would never have gone into overtime and they would never have won even WITH the BS tuck rule.yep no favorites always being played for the patriots by the refs ever.:rolleyes:

then there of course is the superbowl with the rams and cheatiiots where they illegally spied on them and taped their practices and the refs allowed the pats players to CONSTANTLY commit pass intereference on the rams. Rams reciver issae bruce said he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him like that.

The Rams were given this championship game as well by the refs because anybody here shuld be able to figure it out that the NFL WANTS the LOS ANGELES market to scucceed.:D If you all cant figure out that was WHY they made sure the Rams went to the superbowl.if you all STILL cant see that these games are all scripted and as rigged as pro wrestling STILL,then you all are beyond help and in serious denial mode.:rolleyes:

The cheatriots gert special treatment getting away with scandal after scandal the other NFL teams get punished for and you all ignore that. the NFL is more corrupt now this year than it EVER has been because this is the first time i can recall where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

Actually, his team benefited from the cheating too. He admits it.

NFL concerned 4 Rams-Saints refs are from California in jaw-dropper

There are some around the NFL wondering if the NFC Championship problem was not the officials’ eyes, brain or judgment, but their past or present addresses.

In actual NFL whispers that sound closer to inane commentary from the bleachers, ESPN reported Sunday there is concern around the league that four officials with Southern California ties worked the Saints-Rams game that ended in controversy and New Orleans fury.

“We, we, we” You are so afraid to speak for yourself it’s pathetic.

I bet YOU really enjoyed that boring game. So glad I didn't watch.

I have not watched a superbowl since the seahawks,pats game,that was the game that woke me up to how these games are rigged and scripted down to the tee,never will again either.its a waste of life. college football is the way to go.:yes_text12:

Except you will watch them a week later. If all games are in your words "rigged and scripted to a tee" then how can anyone cheat?

You blow your whole theory on the Patriots with this quote. Deflategate, Spygate could never of happened because it was all scripted, so the Patriots never cheated. Correct?

TWO.

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

There are some around the NFL wondering if the NFC Championship problem was not the officials’ eyes, brain or judgment, but their past or present addresses.

In actual NFL whispers that sound closer to inane commentary from the bleachers, ESPN reported Sunday there is concern around the league that four officials with Southern California ties worked the Saints-Rams game that ended in controversy and New Orleans fury.

If the games are scripted like Rams Fans claims, then the Patriots are can't possibly be cheater as you and Rams Fan claim, you can't have it both ways.

So, is it scripted or do the Pats cheat? If it is scripted, Deflategate and Spygate could not be considered cheating, because the NFL scripts everything.

Rams Fan has yet to address this issue, which has been asked 100 times. Also, ram fan claimed that the NFL wanted the Rams to win, but that seemed to be loser for him.

Last edited:

TWO.

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

If the games are scripted like Rams Fans claims, then the Patriots are can't possibly be cheater as you and Rams Fan claim, you can't have it both ways.

So, is it scripted or do the Pats cheat? If it is scripted, Deflategate and Spygate could not be considered cheating, because the NFL scripts everything.

Rams Fan has yet to address this issue, which has been asked 100 times. Also, ram fan claimed that the NFL wanted the Rams to win, but that seemed to be loser for him.

Maybe the Cheatreots aren't in on it. Roger Baddell probably doesn't call Robert Krap and tell him he's going to tell the refs to favor Brady when he's out on the field

Maybe they tell them not to let Brady get hurt. He's the face of the entire league.

Jordan probably never believed the Jordan rule was real but everyone else knew.

So the Patriots are out there cheating to win and the NFL favors them. I get it. I think it's stupid though. I think a Mahomes Vs. Saints would have been great for the league. Everyone would have been excited to see the rookie phenom Mahomes win a ring.

TWO.

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

Maybe the Cheatreots aren't in on it. Roger Baddell probably doesn't call Robert Krap and tell him he's going to tell the refs to favor Brady when he's out on the field

Maybe they tell them not to let Brady get hurt. He's the face of the entire league.

So the Patriots are out there cheating to win and the NFL favors them. I get it. I think it's stupid though. I think a Mahomes Vs. Saints would have been great for the league. Everyone would have been excited to see the rookie phenom Mahomes win a ring.

So 31 of 32 teams are in on all the games being scripted, yet with all the years of the NFL scripting the games, not one of thousands of retired GMs, coaches and players, not one of them have come forward about the scripting of games? That is totally amazing! What a tight group, you have Kap suing the NFL yet he won't blow the whistle to the games being rigged?

That is not even logical and so many holes in the theory that it is laughable.

TWO.

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

So 31 of 32 teams are in on all the games being scripted, yet with all the years of the NFL scripting the games, not one of thousands of retired GMs, coaches and players, not one of them have come forward about the scripting of games? That is totally amazing! What a tight group, you have Kap suing the NFL yet he won't blow the whistle to the games being rigged?

I didn’t say it’s scripted and every team and player is in on it.

But I’m sure you can find some old washed up players who will tell you it’s rigged.

I love it. When it’s not obvious you deny it but when it’s obvious you still defend them. That Brady call was bs. And 4 refs in the rams game lived in California and called that bs play against Brees?

Brees won’t say it’s rigged but he knows it.

The 2005 pistons knew it and the next year that ref got caught. Wake up

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

But I’m sure you can find some old washed up players who will tell you it’s rigged.

I love it. When it’s not obvious you deny it but when it’s obvious you still defend them. That Brady call was bs. And 4 refs in the rams game lived in California and called that bs play against Brees?

Rams Fan said it was scripted, are you saying Rams is wrong? You two need to make up your minds and set your theory. You claimed they were rigged, if one game is rigged, would they all need to be rigged to get the right two teams to the Super Bowl. Make up your mind, you are all for these silly, nutty and unproven theories, pick one.

Rams Fan said it was scripted, are you saying Rams is wrong? You two need to make up your minds and set your theory. You claimed they were rigged, if one game is rigged, would they all need to be rigged to get the right two teams to the Super Bowl. Make up your mind, you are all for these silly, nutty and unproven theories, pick one.
He is wrong.

TWO.

Your team was a fake
a phony

do you think, like all the other pretenders, that LA will start sliding into oblivion next season?

I wouldn't be surprised.

He is wrong.

So the games aren’t rigged like you and he claimed earlier? That’s surprising, you flip flop a lot.

He is wrong.

So the games aren’t rigged like you and he claimed earlier? That’s surprising, you flip flop a lot.

Nearly Half Of Americans Think Sporting Events ‘Could Be Rigged,’ Seton Hall Sports Poll Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back