saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many do we have to post before you agree? 10? 5? 15?

Which ones have players after the have retired claim that the league is rigged? Rams Fan, keeps posting third parties and just out and out speculation. Anyone can do that, we have hundred of thousands of conspiracy theories that do that. I want actual NFL players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, not third party BS.

I know a guy who played for 3 seasons and he says it's rigged. They even cut players who won't go along. They tell them in pre season to drop a pass. If they catch it they cut them.

.... says one of the most obvious, proven liars on this entire site. Nobody believes a word you say, and everyone reading this has long since written off that other mental defective is completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
Yea well you are vapid.

You have the players that have come out and said the league rigged the games.
One time I called out a mma buddy on a public message board and god damn if what I said didn’t get back to him. And he called me pissed. Said what if Dana read what I wrote.

I was so embarrassed.

If you still don’t believe the nfl is rigged that’s fine. I watch it like I watch wwe wrestling. I love it still.

Which ones have players after the have retired claim that the league is rigged? Rams Fan, keeps posting third parties and just out and out speculation. Anyone can do that, we have hundred of thousands of conspiracy theories that do that. I want actual NFL players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, not third party BS.

I know a guy who played for 3 seasons and he says it's rigged. They even cut players who won't go along. They tell them in pre season to drop a pass. If they catch it they cut them.

.... says one of the most obvious, proven liars on this entire site. Nobody believes a word you say, and everyone reading this has long since written off that other mental defective is completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.
Yea well you are vapid.

You have the players that have come out and said the league rigged the games.
One time I called out a mma buddy on a public message board and god damn if what I said didn’t get back to him. And he called me pissed. Said what if Dana read what I wrote.

I was so embarrassed.

If you still don’t believe the nfl is rigged that’s fine. I watch it like I watch wwe wrestling. I love it still.

Just name a couple players that are on record saying the NFL is rigged. Not sure why you refuse my request because it would prove you right because you have provided no real evidence whatsoever.

Lets see the link of the players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, I am willing to look at real evidence.

I stick up for you when people call you out for only trolling all of our comments I say you must be acting retarded for a reason. You can tell us we are wrong but never why.

Why?

that is comedy gold that this troll actually calls someone who gives evidence he cant counter in links and videos as someone mentally defective and also calls YOU a liar.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

him acting retarded is the UNDERSTATEMENT.:finger3: you nailed it beautifully how all he ever does is tell us we are wrong but can never come up with a WHY other than juvenile insults.If he acted like that in a court of law and told the judge he was wrong on evidence that he ruled in favor of amd insulted him for that as he always does,the guy would be in jail which is WHERE he belongs.:iyfyus.jpg:

I stick up for you when people call you out for only trolling all of our comments I say you must be acting retarded for a reason. You can tell us we are wrong but never why.

Why?

that is comedy gold that this troll actually calls someone who gives evidence he cant counter in links and videos as someone mentally defective and also calls YOU a liar.priceless.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

him acting retarded is the UNDERSTATEMENT.:finger3: you nailed it beautifully how all he ever does is tell us we are wrong but can never come up with a WHY other than juvenile insults.If he acted like that in a court of law and told the judge he was wrong on evidence that he ruled in favor of amd insulted him for that as he always does,the guy would be in jail which is WHERE he belongs.:iyfyus.jpg:
He clearly doesn’t know how it works here

Why?

trying ONE MORE TIME,have you ever seen the superbowl of the rams/steelers game? Trolls like him and the cheatriot lovers always ignore that i have nothing against the steelers for beating the rams in that game,that i dont make excuse after excuse for them losing that game as THEY do for the pats cheating ways,:rolleyes:that despite the many times they were in the superbowl before that game and won them all,i CAN respect the players of that team and their quarterback and coach because THEY have not tainted the sport.they can never come up with any answrs to refute how the pats HAVE tainted the NFL and put a shit stain on the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

I miss the days of pete rozell when he was commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt back then as it is now. as i proved earlier,even one of the greatest running backs of all time earl campbell said the game was not like it is now when he was playing,pretty much saying that the game was not corrupt back then in his day and age but IS now.but people like unkotore dismiss former NFL players like earl campell,they are not credible people,everybody else outside USMB is all wrong,and THEY are right in their own fantasyworld they live in.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

if you ever watch pre season games,you will notice the refs LET the football players play,you will NEVER see them make calls liek they did in the chiefs game and as they did in the raiders tuck rule playoff game or the jags game last year,calls that are so obvious bullshit like the helmet to helmet ignored by the refs in the saints/rams game,you will NEVER see the refs make calls like those that change the outcome of the game as they do with the patriots all the time in regular season games. WHY/

VERY SIMPLE. there is not any money riding on these pre season games,vegas never bets on these and the NFL refs dont give a shit if the teams beat the patriots in the pre season WHY would they? it does not count in the standings so the refs dont go out of their way to throw games for them in the pre season.

still another artilce that gives unkotore and pooper a major ass spanking and makes them cry.the truth hurts so much.:iyfyus.jpg:

Report: Patriots spied on rivals 40 times and stole play sheets from locker rooms

try saying they have done it at LEAST a THOUSAND times.:2up:

gives crying towel to pooper and unkotore.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Why?

trying ONE MORE TIME,have you ever seen the superbowl of the rams/steelers game? Trolls like him and the cheatriot lovers always ignore that i have nothing against the steelers for beating the rams in that game,that i dont make excuse after excuse for them losing that game as THEY do for the pats cheating ways,:rolleyes:that despite the many times they were in the superbowl before that game and won them all,i CAN respect the players of that team and their quarterback and coach because THEY have not tainted the sport.they can never come up with any answrs to refute how the pats HAVE tainted the NFL and put a shit stain on the league.:abgg2q.jpg:

I miss the days of pete rozell when he was commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt back then as it is now. as i proved earlier,even one of the greatest running backs of all time earl campbell said the game was not like it is now when he was playing,pretty much saying that the game was not corrupt back then in his day and age but IS now.but people like unkotore dismiss former NFL players like earl campell,they are not credible people,everybody else outside USMB is all wrong,and THEY are right in their own fantasyworld they live in.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

if you ever watch pre season games,you will notice the refs LET the football players play,you will NEVER see them make calls liek they did in the chiefs game and as they did in the raiders tuck rule playoff game or the jags game last year,calls that are so obvious bullshit like the helmet to helmet ignored by the refs in the saints/rams game,you will NEVER see the refs make calls like those that change the outcome of the game as they do with the patriots all the time in regular season games. WHY/

VERY SIMPLE. there is not any money riding on these pre season games,vegas never bets on these and the NFL refs dont give a shit if the teams beat the patriots in the pre season WHY would they? it does not count in the standings so the refs dont go out of their way to throw games for them in the pre season.

still another artilce that gives unkotore and pooper a major ass spanking and makes them cry.the truth hurts so much.:iyfyus.jpg:

Report: Patriots spied on rivals 40 times and stole play sheets from locker rooms

try saying they have done it at LEAST a THOUNSAND times.:2up::itsok::itsok:

gives crying towel to pooper and unkotore.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok:

Still haven't named any players I see. So now when you claimed that players have said it was rigged, it was an out and out lie.

Why do you need to lie to make your point? :dunno:

as i said before and quite a few times on this thread,USMB is the only place i know of that has the most stupid fuck posters in the sports section who make pathetic excuse after excuse for them all the time.

I venture OUTSIDE of USMB and go to sports message boards,the majority are intelligent posters who are objective and dont worship the patriots.here is one sample of a guy posting what i have said over and over again only to see the pat fans run off because the truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg::rolleyes:

The super bowl was suspect as hell, but to be honest it shouldn't have been Rams and Pats in the super bowl, I believe the NFL has turned to wwe, lol Pats to me will go down as the greatest cheaters of all time, 6 super bowls that are tainted!!!!!!!

:thankusmile::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

t

as i said,these guys get it,the majority of these posters on these sports message boards are intelligent and say the same things i have said too many times to remember.:2up::beer::dance:

these are the kind of posters i enjoy talking with,objective and non biased.:yes_text12:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

as i said before and quite a few times on this thread,USMB is the only place i know of that has the most stupid fuck posters in the sports section who make pathetic excuse after excuse for them all the time.

I venture OUTSIDE of USMB and go to sports message boards,the majority are intelligent posters who are objective and dont worship the patriots.here is one sample of a guy posting what i have said over and over again only to see the pat fans run off because the truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg::rolleyes:

The super bowl was suspect as hell, but to be honest it shouldn't have been Rams and Pats in the super bowl, I believe the NFL has turned to wwe, lol Pats to me will go down as the greatest cheaters of all time, 6 super bowls that are tainted!!!!!!!

:thankusmile::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

t

as i said,these guys get it,the majority of these posters on these sports message boards are intelligent and say the same things i have said too many times to remember.:2up::beer::dance:

these are the kind of posters i enjoy talking with,objective and non biased.:yes_text12:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
https://accounts.google.com/Service...nin=true&service=youtube&passive=true&uilel=3

You watched the Super Bowl? You told Sealy you wouldn't watch it until a week after. Another troll boi lie.

Now do you have the names of the NFL players that have said the league is rigged? Of course not, because you are again lying.

You area true lying loser boi.

Why?

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules the god damn pussy.

I can't wait for that dynasty to go away and NE won't win another championship for another 50 years. Then you'll see how big of a fan unkotard is.

It's like Detroit Red Wing fans. They called us Hockey Town. But now that the Wings suck you never see any Red Wing jerseys or flags flying from cars. Where are all those women who said they LOVED hockey? They don't watch anymore. They don't pay $100 a seat to go to a game.

It's easy to be hockey town or a Patriot fan when they are winning. Try being a Lions fan. Bunch of losers. We used to be the Patriots before the Superbowl era.

Why?

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules the god damn pussy.

I can't wait for that dynasty to go away and NE won't win another championship for another 50 years. Then you'll see how big of a fan unkotard is.

It's like Detroit Red Wing fans. They called us Hockey Town. But now that the Wings suck you never see any Red Wing jerseys or flags flying from cars. Where are all those women who said they LOVED hockey? They don't watch anymore. They don't pay $100 a seat to go to a game.

It's easy to be hockey town or a Patriot fan when they are winning. Try being a Lions fan. Bunch of losers. We used to be the Patriots before the Superbowl era.

oh yeah,i have not done much research pre the superbowl era but yeah i remember hearing about that how the Lions were pretty good back then.thats funny as hell about him,yeah he will do the exact same thing st louis fans did with the rams,once the rams brief greatest show on turf days was over and they reverted back to heir losing ways as they were when they first arrived there,the stadium in st louis for their home games became a ghosttwon for YEARS.:haha:desert them once they start losing in the future,thats a given.:iyfyus.jpg: he will do the SAME thing they did,stop watching them and desert them same as st louis fans did with the Rams.:lmao::laughing0301:

yeah i have always been the same way as you are with the Rams at least all the years they wrre the LOS ANGELES Rams anyways.In the early 90's when the team was horrible and would lose all time like five years in a row,i remember my dad telling me back then how impressed he was with me for sticking with them even though they were so horrible and had no quarterback. three years ago their first year back in LA,even though i had no idea they were on the verge of being great again and only won a couple of games and had no idea that would ever change,i watched all their games that year.as long as they were the LOS ANGELES Rams,thats all that was important to me,i did not care at all about the winning or losing.

you never answered my question though which is HAVE you seen the Rams/steelers superbowl? back then at the time,it was considered the most exciting superbowl ever.:)

thats MY most fond memory as a LOS ANGELES RAM fan because everybody thought the steelers would walk away with it but they stood toe to toe with them throughout the whole game and had several lead changes,it constantly went back and forth..most exciting superbowl ever as far as i am concerned.:thup:

Last edited:

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules ......

Bobobrainless guesses wrong AGAIN. What a dumbass. Damn fool doesn't know when to STFU and stop demonstrating his idiocy.

Why?

oh yeah,i have not done much research pre the superbowl era but yeah i remember hearing about that how the Lions were pretty good back then.thats funny as hell about him,yeah he will do the exact same thing st louis fans did with the rams,once the rams brief greatest show on turf days was over and they reverted back to heir losing ways as they were when they first arrived there,the stadium in st louis for their home games became a ghosttwon for YEARS.:haha:desert them once they start losing in the future,thats a given.:iyfyus.jpg: he will do the SAME thing they did,stop watching them and desert them same as st louis fans did with the Rams.:lmao::laughing0301:

yeah i have always been the same way as you are with the Rams at least all the years they wrre the LOS ANGELES Rams anyways.In the early 90's when the team was horrible and would lose all time like five years in a row,i remember my dad telling me back then how impressed he was with me for sticking with them even though they were so horrible and had no quarterback. three years ago their first year back in LA,even though i had no idea they were on the verge of being great again and only won a couple of games and had no idea that would ever change,i watched all their games that year.as long as they were the LOS ANGELES Rams,thats all that was important to me,i did not care at all about the winning or losing.

you never answered my question though which is HAVE you seen the Rams/steelers superbowl? back then at the time,it was considered the most exciting superbowl ever.:)

thats MY most fond memory as a LOS ANGELES RAM fan because everybody thought the steelers would walk away with it but they stood toe to toe with them throughout the whole game and had several lead changes,it constantly went back and forth..most exciting superbowl ever as far as i am concerned.:thup:
Never saw it

Unkotare only watches when the Patriots are in the Superbowl. If his team isn't in it then he's got other things to do. He doesn't even know the fucking rules ......

Bobobrainless guesses wrong AGAIN. What a dumbass. Damn fool doesn't know when to STFU and stop demonstrating his idiocy.
Who says I’m wrong? .... you? ...

Yes, me, you lying sack of shit.
You? You and who else? What army? Oh no you didn’t. Shoot. Go on gurl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back