saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
:abgg2q.jpg:

he is one funny looking dude with that wig he wares isnt he?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Before those last two games we all thought you were crazy. Now we see you weren’t kidding. It’s a lot harder to cheat when we are watching for it.

yeah thats cool what you told me about how your dad who never suspected these games were as fixed all these years as pro wrestling,that even HE has come around and now understands what i was saying back then a few years ago that these games are indeed fix and scripted same as they are.

Because of how these two games were so obviously fixed,its no secret anymore,thousands just like your dad are waking up now. and have seen the light just like him.:beer: I post at two sports message boards,and the majority of those posters are the same as me,objective and non biased and see how these two games were fixed,that the saints and the rams both got robbed.that they are the REAL teams that belong in the suoerbowl. this site is the only one that seems to draw alll the pathice morons who all have their head up bradys ass and wont look at the facts.:iyfyus.jpg:
They really should have 2 Superbowls this year. Then Mahone or Brees could win the Superbowl just like one of them should have.

I would watch that game.

You nailed it beautifully there.:beer:.

Outside of this site,there are THOUSANDS of posters that agree with you. here is just a very small sample of thousands out there that say it as well as you did:beer:.

this site seems to be the only place where people are not objective and non biased towards the pats as you are,this guy max payne and that guy dan below him are same as you,objective and ALSO dont have their head up bradys ass.:biggrin:
  • max Paynea year ago
    The Patriots have been caught cheating how many times? Belichick is a proven cheater and Brady is just a big baby. Men have played with broken legs but Brady plays with a few stitches in his hand and the press acts like wow what a tough guy.
dan179 days ago
sure thing the patriots know how to win but they get a lot of help from refs. I will not watch this 2018 Superbowl because it appears that nfl is rigged and nobody can say anything against all the bad calls that keep some teams out of contest. I hope more people will boycott the nfl and its greedy crooked owners.
Look at it this way. Like me being a democrat and guys like unkotare being dug in as Republicans, USMB members are all dug in on every subject they talk about. So if they have always believed the NFL was legit, then they will never change their minds because they are close minded.

Especially when it's their party or team they are defending. So unkotare defends everything Republicans do because he is a Republican and because the cheating has benifitted his patriots he will remain willfully ignorant.

very true,same as how you are closed minded about the corruption of the democrats and he is closed minded about the corruption of the republicans,they are the same with the patriots,they want to believe they are so legit same as you guys want to badly believe your parties are legit,same as you both do for your parties,they will also make excuse after excuse for them which explains why they refuse to look at the evidence same as you both wont for the corruotion of your two parties.they are closed minded about brady same as you two are about your two parties,that same as you two wont look at the evidenceonthat,THEY wony look at the evidence of the cheating ways of brady and will always cling to the idea the NFL is legit.

same ole same ole story as ALWAYS is in playoff games,the cheatriots get the calls,their opponents do NOT.

This chiefs/pats game so much reminded me exactly of the playoff games years again in the BS tuck rule game of the raiders and cheatriots when the refs GAVE them that game as well.

Had that game been officiated FAIRLY,it never would have even come down to that BS tuckrule call that wrongfully gave the cheatriots that playoff win because even before that,the pats were getting ALL the calls and the raiders were NOT same as the chiefs game. this is NOT the first time its happend,they have a HISTORY of this with the refs yet you cheatriot ass kissers say the refs dont play favorites rRiiiiiigggthhhhhhtttttt.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

All you idiots who keep making excuse after excuse for the patriots that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever and Bill Belicheat is a great coach indeed are EXACTLY that,IDIOTS who ignore FACTS.:rolleyes:

How many superbowls did the patriots win BEFORE 9/11? thats right,NONE.how many have they won SINCE then? you all are too dense to see this is no coincidence,that its all scripted cause the NFL WANTS it that way.:rolleyes:

I am going to use that Raiders game as an example that they have a HISTORY of having games GIVEN to them by the refs.as i said,even before the tuck rule late in the game,the refs were giving the game to them with calls going their way. two moments stand out in that game.

ONE/the Raiders were in patriots terrritory after Gannon completed a pass to Tim Brown which the markers showed brown picked up the first down by at LEAST a yard.the refs ruled he was short of it though and the raiders had to pun the ball.had he picked it up though,they were close to filed goal range for janikowski they said during the broadcast.

TWO.
the SECOND strike that went against the raiders.

The Raiders were in patriots territory again and an obvious personal foul was committed against Rich Gannon on a third and long play,the pats player hit him long AFTER Gannon got rid of the ball but the call was not called.Gannon could not believe it,he was protesting like crazy which is NOT his norm with refs.the announcers could not believe the NON call either.

Had they CORRECTLY called that a personal foul the refs clearly saw,that would have ALSO put the raiders in field goal range. Had he been allowed to kick just ONE of those file goals,the game would never have gone into overtime and they would never have won even WITH the BS tuck rule.yep no favorites always being played for the patriots by the refs ever.:rolleyes:

then there of course is the superbowl with the rams and cheatiiots where they illegally spied on them and taped their practices and the refs allowed the pats players to CONSTANTLY commit pass intereference on the rams. Rams reciver issae bruce said he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him like that.

The Rams were given this championship game as well by the refs because anybody here shuld be able to figure it out that the NFL WANTS the LOS ANGELES market to scucceed.:D If you all cant figure out that was WHY they made sure the Rams went to the superbowl.if you all STILL cant see that these games are all scripted and as rigged as pro wrestling STILL,then you all are beyond help and in serious denial mode.:rolleyes:

The cheatriots gert special treatment getting away with scandal after scandal the other NFL teams get punished for and you all ignore that. the NFL is more corrupt now this year than it EVER has been because this is the first time i can recall where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl

these videos explain it all so well WHY these two teams are in the superbowl.

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

Actually, his team benefited from the cheating too. He admits it.

NFL concerned 4 Rams-Saints refs are from California in jaw-dropper

There are some around the NFL wondering if the NFC Championship problem was not the officials’ eyes, brain or judgment, but their past or present addresses.

In actual NFL whispers that sound closer to inane commentary from the bleachers, ESPN reported Sunday there is concern around the league that four officials with Southern California ties worked the Saints-Rams game that ended in controversy and New Orleans fury.

that just proves like ALL cheatriot apologists,he has reading comprehension problems the fact i made that perfectly clear in my thread title as well as saying it here MANY times the rams did not deserve to be there same as the cheaters did not,that the Rams got a trip to the superbowl giftwrapped to them by the refs same as the pats did.this dude is destroying his credibility more and more with each post.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::rofl::laughing0301:

i said quite a few times here in this section in fact that had it been the rams and the CHIEFS in the superbowl,i would have broken down and gone against evertything i have been taught and even risked being called a traiter by fellow Ram fans by rooting against the rams because the chiefs out of those three teams are the only team that belonged in that superbowl.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

same ole same ole story as ALWAYS is in playoff games,the cheatriots get the calls,their opponents do NOT.

This chiefs/pats game so much reminded me exactly of the playoff games years again in the BS tuck rule game of the raiders and cheatriots when the refs GAVE them that game as well.

Had that game been officiated FAIRLY,it never would have even come down to that BS tuckrule call that wrongfully gave the cheatriots that playoff win because even before that,the pats were getting ALL the calls and the raiders were NOT same as the chiefs game. this is NOT the first time its happend,they have a HISTORY of this with the refs yet you cheatriot ass kissers say the refs dont play favorites rRiiiiiigggthhhhhhtttttt.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

All you idiots who keep making excuse after excuse for the patriots that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever and Bill Belicheat is a great coach indeed are EXACTLY that,IDIOTS who ignore FACTS.:rolleyes:

How many superbowls did the patriots win BEFORE 9/11? thats right,NONE.how many have they won SINCE then? you all are too dense to see this is no coincidence,that its all scripted cause the NFL WANTS it that way.:rolleyes:

I am going to use that Raiders game as an example that they have a HISTORY of having games GIVEN to them by the refs.as i said,even before the tuck rule late in the game,the refs were giving the game to them with calls going their way. two moments stand out in that game.

ONE/the Raiders were in patriots terrritory after Gannon completed a pass to Tim Brown which the markers showed brown picked up the first down by at LEAST a yard.the refs ruled he was short of it though and the raiders had to pun the ball.had he picked it up though,they were close to filed goal range for janikowski they said during the broadcast.

TWO.
the SECOND strike that went against the raiders.

The Raiders were in patriots territory again and an obvious personal foul was committed against Rich Gannon on a third and long play,the pats player hit him long AFTER Gannon got rid of the ball but the call was not called.Gannon could not believe it,he was protesting like crazy which is NOT his norm with refs.the announcers could not believe the NON call either.

Had they CORRECTLY called that a personal foul the refs clearly saw,that would have ALSO put the raiders in field goal range. Had he been allowed to kick just ONE of those file goals,the game would never have gone into overtime and they would never have won even WITH the BS tuck rule.yep no favorites always being played for the patriots by the refs ever.:rolleyes:

then there of course is the superbowl with the rams and cheatiiots where they illegally spied on them and taped their practices and the refs allowed the pats players to CONSTANTLY commit pass intereference on the rams. Rams reciver issae bruce said he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him like that.

The Rams were given this championship game as well by the refs because anybody here shuld be able to figure it out that the NFL WANTS the LOS ANGELES market to scucceed.:D If you all cant figure out that was WHY they made sure the Rams went to the superbowl.if you all STILL cant see that these games are all scripted and as rigged as pro wrestling STILL,then you all are beyond help and in serious denial mode.:rolleyes:

The cheatriots gert special treatment getting away with scandal after scandal the other NFL teams get punished for and you all ignore that. the NFL is more corrupt now this year than it EVER has been because this is the first time i can recall where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl

these videos explain it all so well WHY these two teams are in the superbowl.

Your team was a fake
a phony

do you think, like all the other pretenders, that LA will start sliding into oblivion next season?

I wouldn't be surprised.

thanks for exposing what a hypocrite you are same as all cheatriot apologists.:2up: Like the pats are NOT a fake team and are true winners and dont always have the refs in their pockets year after year in the playoffs? comedy gold.:laughing0301::lmao: dude how much crack were you smoking when you made that post? ESPECIALLY since i said BOTH teams did not belong in the superbowl.:abgg2q.jpg: the cheatriots and their biased babble hard at work as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

once AGAIN,the cheatriot apologists prove as ALWAYS,they got reading comprehension problems the fact they cant understand what this thread title MEANS.oh my god cheatriot lovers are the most dense of all people i know.:lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So 31 of 32 teams are in on all the games being scripted, yet with all the years of the NFL scripting the games, not one of thousands of retired GMs, coaches and players, not one of them have come forward about the scripting of games? That is totally amazing! What a tight group, you have Kap suing the NFL yet he won't blow the whistle to the games being rigged?

That is not even logical and so many holes in the theory that it is laughable.
I didn’t say it’s scripted and every team and player is in on it.

But I’m sure you can find some old washed up players who will tell you it’s rigged.

I love it. When it’s not obvious you deny it but when it’s obvious you still defend them. That Brady call was bs. And 4 refs in the rams game lived in California and called that bs play against Brees?

Brees won’t say it’s rigged but he knows it.

The 2005 pistons knew it and the next year that ref got caught. Wake up

Rams Fan said it was scripted, are you saying Rams is wrong? You two need to make up your minds and set your theory. You claimed they were rigged, if one game is rigged, would they all need to be rigged to get the right two teams to the Super Bowl. Make up your mind, you are all for these silly, nutty and unproven theories, pick one.
He is wrong.

So the games aren’t rigged like you and he claimed earlier? That’s surprising, you flip flop a lot.

Nearly Half Of Americans Think Sporting Events ‘Could Be Rigged,’ Seton Hall Sports Poll Shows

And...?

So your team lost, huh?

Greg

There are some around the NFL wondering if the NFC Championship problem was not the officials’ eyes, brain or judgment, but their past or present addresses.

In actual NFL whispers that sound closer to inane commentary from the bleachers, ESPN reported Sunday there is concern around the league that four officials with Southern California ties worked the Saints-Rams game that ended in controversy and New Orleans fury.

If the games are scripted like Rams Fans claims, then the Patriots are can't possibly be cheater as you and Rams Fan claim, you can't have it both ways.

So, is it scripted or do the Pats cheat? If it is scripted, Deflategate and Spygate could not be considered cheating, because the NFL scripts everything.

Rams Fan has yet to address this issue, which has been asked 100 times. Also, ram fan claimed that the NFL wanted the Rams to win, but that seemed to be loser for him.

Maybe the Cheatreots aren't in on it. Roger Baddell probably doesn't call Robert Krap and tell him he's going to tell the refs to favor Brady when he's out on the field

Maybe they tell them not to let Brady get hurt. He's the face of the entire league.

Jordan probably never believed the Jordan rule was real but everyone else knew.

So the Patriots are out there cheating to win and the NFL favors them. I get it. I think it's stupid though. I think a Mahomes Vs. Saints would have been great for the league. Everyone would have been excited to see the rookie phenom Mahomes win a ring.

So 31 of 32 teams are in on all the games being scripted, yet with all the years of the NFL scripting the games, not one of thousands of retired GMs, coaches and players, not one of them have come forward about the scripting of games? That is totally amazing! What a tight group, you have Kap suing the NFL yet he won't blow the whistle to the games being rigged?

But I’m sure you can find some old washed up players who will tell you it’s rigged.

I love it. When it’s not obvious you deny it but when it’s obvious you still defend them. That Brady call was bs. And 4 refs in the rams game lived in California and called that bs play against Brees?

where do they come up with the idea that every team and every player is in on it?

Its scripted,that cant be debated anymore after these two title games but its only a few key players that are involved and the head coachs, mcvey was as much involved in this as pete carrol was and the falcons coach was who both thread the games to them.it was obvious this year that mcvey threw a couple Rams games to the other opponent.

former NFL players have even come out and said these games are rigged but credible people liek former NFL players of course are not credible sources according to the cheatriot apologists.:abgg2q.jpg:

when it comes to rigging of games,its the same thing as it is when these asshole owners move their team to another city,all the more REASON to stick to college football since that will never happen with THEM. players like Phillip Rivers are privately angry about the chargers leaving san diego but they wont come out and say that in public.they wont do that because they know the NFL has no obligation to continue to pay them if they speak out where former NFL players,they have nothing to lose,the NFL cant do anything to them anymore which is why you DID hear Dan Fouts speak out in anger about the asinine move that has put a black eye on the NFL with them bombing in LA.

same thing with rigging of these games,CURRENT players wont come out and say they are but former NFL players HAVE. since like i said,the NFL cant do anything to former NFL players who speak out about teams moving or games being rigged since they are out of the league now.

by the way sealybobo you never did answer my question on have you ever seen the rams/steelers superbowl? see i have no problem watching THAT superbowl because terry bradshaw nor his coach had to cheat and have the refs in their pockets all the time to win, had i been on the Rams sideline for that superbowl back then as maybe an assistant coach or something,unlike with the cheatriot players i would have shook THEIR hands after the game was over and told them -"good game" back then because they are not a team that has tainted a great game.:rolleyes: as i said earlier,back then the NFL was not a corrupt cartel as it is now.

Roger Goddel same as brady, belicheat and robert kraft is a criminal.He is EASILY by far hands down the worse commissioner in NFL history bar none.it doesnt even come close. before Goddel became NFL commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt as it is now. god i hate that motherfucker.he so much has his head up robert krafts ass.

Nearly Half Of Americans Think Sporting Events ‘Could Be Rigged,’ Seton Hall Sports Poll Shows

shihhh, "puts finger up to mouth." pesky facts are not what the brady and belicheat lovers wnat to hear sealybobo.:2up:

thats on the same lines as the pesky facts not being politically correct that former credible people being former NFL players saying brady and belicheat are cheaters is not evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

its one of those things like this below i posted earlier that of course went ignored by them because it of course is ALSO not politically correct to say in their warped world they live in.:abgg2q.jpg:

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/speak-for-yourself/video/1434662979861

Its not that they are always in the superbowl all the time that thousands of true americans with a conscience and morals hate them,its because of what Marcellus said so well.:beer:

If they were LEGIT winners all the time,i would hate seeing them in the superbowl and be sick of them but the difference is i would respect the quarterback and the coach.

you cant win constantly all the time in this day and age of parity WITHOUT cheating,thats impossible,it cant be done without the refs in your pockets that they obviously have.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

every objective open minded person will watch this video and concluded this guy has done his homework,he knows what he is taking about,i could not have said it any better myself.:beer:

the only thing he got wrong was his prediction that brady would retire last year.

this guy is critical thinker,he really has done his research well.

as this guy says so well,the people that attack people like this guy in this video,they have done NO RESEARCH on this,the people like me and this guy in these three videos,like he said so well,we have done some research into this,we have the evidence to back it up.

Last edited:

If the games are scripted like Rams Fans claims, then the Patriots are can't possibly be cheater as you and Rams Fan claim, you can't have it both ways.

So, is it scripted or do the Pats cheat? If it is scripted, Deflategate and Spygate could not be considered cheating, because the NFL scripts everything.

Rams Fan has yet to address this issue, which has been asked 100 times. Also, ram fan claimed that the NFL wanted the Rams to win, but that seemed to be loser for him.

Maybe the Cheatreots aren't in on it. Roger Baddell probably doesn't call Robert Krap and tell him he's going to tell the refs to favor Brady when he's out on the field

Maybe they tell them not to let Brady get hurt. He's the face of the entire league.

So the Patriots are out there cheating to win and the NFL favors them. I get it. I think it's stupid though. I think a Mahomes Vs. Saints would have been great for the league. Everyone would have been excited to see the rookie phenom Mahomes win a ring.

where do they come up with the idea that every team and every player is in on it?

Its scripted,that cant be debated anymore after these two title games but its only a few key players that are involved and the head coachs, mcvey was as much involved in this as pete carrol was and the falcons coach was who both thread the games to them.it was obvious this year that mcvey threw a couple Rams games to the other opponent.

former NFL players have even come out and said these games are rigged but credible people liek former NFL players of course are not credible sources according to the cheatriot apologists.:abgg2q.jpg:

when it comes to rigging of games,its the same thing as it is when these asshole owners move their team to another city,all the more REASON to stick to college football since that will never happen with THEM. players like Phillip Rivers are privately angry about the chargers leaving san diego but they wont come out and say that in public.they wont do that because they know the NFL has no obligation to continue to pay them if they speak out where former NFL players,they have nothing to lose,the NFL cant do anything to them anymore which is why you DID hear Dan Fouts speak out in anger about the asinine move that has put a black eye on the NFL with them bombing in LA.

same thing with rigging of these games,CURRENT players wont come out and say they are but former NFL players HAVE. since like i said,the NFL cant do anything to former NFL players who speak out about teams moving or games being rigged since they are out of the league now.

by the way sealybobo you never did answer my question on have you ever seen the rams/steelers superbowl? see i have no problem watching THAT superbowl because terry bradshaw nor his coach had to cheat and have the refs in their pockets all the time to win, had i been on the Rams sideline for that superbowl back then as maybe an assistant coach or something,unlike with the cheatriot players i would have shook THEIR hands after the game was over and told them -"good game" back then because they are not a team that has tainted a great game.:rolleyes: as i said earlier,back then the NFL was not a corrupt cartel as it is now.

Roger Goddel same as brady, belicheat and robert kraft is a criminal.He is EASILY by far hands down the worse commissioner in NFL history bar none.it doesnt even come close. before Goddel became NFL commissioner,the NFL was not corrupt as it is now. god i hate that motherfucker.he so much has his head up robert krafts ass.

shihhh, "puts finger up to mouth." pesky facts are not what the brady and belicheat lovers wnat to hear sealybobo.:2up:

thats on the same lines as the pesky facts not being politically correct that former credible people being former NFL players saying brady and belicheat are cheaters is not evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

its one of those things like this below i posted earlier that of course went ignored by them because it of course is ALSO not politically correct to say in their warped world they live in.:abgg2q.jpg:

Its not that they are always in the superbowl all the time that thousands of true americans with a conscience and morals hate them,its because of what Marcellus said so well.:beer:

If they were LEGIT winners all the time,i would hate seeing them in the superbowl and be sick of them but the difference is i would respect the quarterback and the coach.

you cant win constantly all the time in this day and age of parity WITHOUT cheating,thats impossible,it cant be done without the refs in your pockets that they obviously have.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

every objective open minded person will watch this video and concluded this guy has done his homework,he knows what he is taking about,i could not have said it any better myself.:beer:

the only thing he got wrong was his prediction that brady would retire last year.

as this guy says so well,the people that attack people like this guy in this video,they have done NO RESEARCH on this,the people like me and this guy in these three videos,like he said so well,we have done some research into this,we have the evidence to back it up.

Lets see the link of the players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, I am willing to look at real evidence.

the cheatriot apologists like pooper and valerie when they are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run with videos and links they cant counter,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:laughing0301::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:

they so much have their head up bradys ass they are too scared to look at these videos :abgg2q.jpg: they ALWAYS do this-:scared1: they are in denial mode the game used to not be corrupt like this.:itsok::itsok:

all you got to do to see i am telling the truth for the people objective and not in denial like sealybobo and jim is see that these games are scripted and that I am telling the truth that former NFL players have come and said they are fixed is look at the fourth video i posted at the 11 minute mark,you see the FAMOUS earl campbell come out and say it.

Hhe is just one of dozens that have come out in the past. again the former NFL players,the NFL cant do anything to,current players its in the contract they sign that they can go to jail if they break the rules while under contract.

one more video where i hand the cheatriot apologists their asses to them on a platter spanking them.:2up:

How the NFL Rigged the 2017 Season for the New England Patriots

Last edited:

the cheatriot apologists like pooper and valerie when they are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run with videos and links they cant counter,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:laughing0301::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:

they so much have their head up bradys ass they are too scared to look at these videos :abgg2q.jpg: they ALWAYS do this-:scared1: they are in denial mode the game used to not be corrupt like this.:itsok::itsok:

all you got to do to see i am telling the truth for the people objective and not in denial like sealybobo and jim is see that these games are scripted and that I am telling the truth that former NFL players have come and said they are fixed is look at the fourth video i posted at the 11 minute mark,you see the FAMOUS earl campbell come out and say it.

Hhe is just one of dozens that have come out in the past. again the former NFL players,the NFL cant do anything to,current players its in the contract they sign that they can go to jail if they break the rules while under contract.

one more video where i hand the cheatriot apologists their asses to them on a platter spanking them.:2up:

How the NFL Rigged the 2017 Season for the New England Patriots

Do you have a link to the players or former players that are claiming the league is rigged or not? If you have them, then let’s see or dead what they say. You either put up or you are lying.

Lets see the link of the players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, I am willing to look at real evidence.

How many do we have to post before you agree? 10? 5? 15?

Which ones have players after the have retired claim that the league is rigged? Rams Fan, keeps posting third parties and just out and out speculation. Anyone can do that, we have hundred of thousands of conspiracy theories that do that. I want actual NFL players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, not third party BS.

Which ones have players after the have retired claim that the league is rigged? Rams Fan, keeps posting third parties and just out and out speculation. Anyone can do that, we have hundred of thousands of conspiracy theories that do that. I want actual NFL players that have come out and said the NFL is rigged, not third party BS.

I know a guy who played for 3 seasons and he says it's rigged. They even cut players who won't go along. They tell them in pre season to drop a pass. If they catch it they cut them.

I know a guy who played for 3 seasons and he says it's rigged. They even cut players who won't go along. They tell them in pre season to drop a pass. If they catch it they cut them.

Who? Name them and have them on record, so far nothing out of the 10's of thousands of players that have been cut. Why hasn't Kaepernick said anything, he has every reason in the world to say so.

If it is indeed rigged why does the NFL spend billions upon billions on huge player contracts? Pay them all the same f it is rigged, just as easy and a lot less expensive.

they have proven on this whole thread they have NOT watched ONE.:iyfyus.jpg: they have proven this whole time they do this anytime you post a video or link cause they only see what they WANT to see. btw you never answered my question on have you seen that awesome superbowl of the rams and steelers back when the game was NOT corrupt as it is now?

ignore.jpg

they have proven on this whole thread they have NOT watched ONE.:iyfyus.jpg: they have proven this whole time they do this anytime you post a video or link cause they only see what they WANT to see. btw you never answered my question on have you seen that awesome superbowl of the rams and steelers back when the game was NOT corrupt as it is now?

ignore.jpg

One ex-NFL player, that is all I am asking for and you can't produce it? LOL!!!

You stated that many players have come forward, lets see the links, you made the claim, either back it up or we will know you are a complete liar. Lets see how many players you currently have, what is it 10? 50? 100? If it is as well known as you claim you don't need the videos, you have actual former NFL players, come on, which ones claim it's rigged?

wow thats all interesting. thats why these players like the one you knew that played three years will only privately tell you as he did with you how the NFL really operates because if he publicly says what he knows he will be cut from the squad.

Notice how to no surprise in the least that he covered his ears and closed his eyes to that video i posted of the one that exposed how the NFL is written into law as ENTERTAINMENT instead of a competitive sport as we are led to believe? that its under the same classification as pro wrestling,for ENTERTAINMENT?

he probably thinks that snot true either and all made up.:iyfyus.jpg:

thats all easy as pie to believe as well because remember when Alex was here,how he talked about he had a radio show and he interviewed players that in private told him that Brady is a cheater but they wont say it publicly because they know they will suffer the repercussions if the speak out,remember that?:) too bad he had to go and sock which got him banned because he was like an encyclepedia on this issue,he so much owned and took people like pooper to school everyday.

sealy you GOT to watch this videoi i just came across. even a FORMER NFL refs here confesses games are rigged for the patriots and it gets even better,even ROGER GODDEL is saying how games are fixed because they want tom brady to look like a great quarterback.

but confessions from these two credible sources of courser are not good enough for the brady ass kissers such as pooper,valerie and unkotre,no sirreee bob.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

the cat is out of the bag now panadors box has been opened,sorry brady and belicheat ass kissers.:lmao::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

sealy please watch this video,you know pooper and the other cheatriot worshippers wont.:abgg2q.jpg:
this video backs everything you said up it talks about how they banned one current NFL player for speaking the truth how the refs rig the games for them.that NFL players is my hero,the fact he put his job on the line and went public with it and paid the price for it.that takes more than guts.:beer:

oh and check THIS one out,i already posted one where a ref was celebrating WITH the patriots after winning the AFC title game against the jags last year and patting brady on the back after the game,here is the game against the chargers him HUGGING a ref.oh my god,i cant ever remember a QB that was so tight with the refs before in my life. i just cant make this stuff up.:laughing0301::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

wow thats all interesting. thats why these players like the one you knew that played three years will only privately tell you as he did with you how the NFL really operates because if he publicly says what he knows he will be cut from the squad.

Notice how to no surprise in the least that he covered his ears and closed his eyes to that video i posted of the one that exposed how the NFL is written into law as ENTERTAINMENT instead of a competitive sport as we are led to believe? that its under the same classification as pro wrestling,for ENTERTAINMENT?

he probably thinks that snot true either and all made up.:iyfyus.jpg:

thats all easy as pie to believe as well because remember when Alex was here,how he talked about he had a radio show and he interviewed players that in private told him that Brady is a cheater but they wont say it publicly because they know they will suffer the repercussions if the speak out,remember that?:) too bad he had to go and sock which got him banned because he was like an encyclepedia on this issue,he so much owned and took people like pooper to school everyday.

sealy you GOT to watch this videoi i just came across. even a FORMER NFL refs here confesses games are rigged for the patriots and it gets even better,even ROGER GODDEL is saying how games are fixed because they want tom brady to look like a great quarterback.

but confessions from these two credible sources of courser are not good enough for the brady ass kissers such as pooper,valerie and unkotre,no sirreee bob.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

the cat is out of the bag now panadors box has been opened,sorry brady and belicheat ass kissers.:lmao::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

sealy please watch this video,you know pooper and the other cheatriot worshippers wont.:abgg2q.jpg:
this video backs everything you said up it talks about how they banned one current NFL player for speaking the truth how the refs rig the games for them.that NFL players is my hero,the fact he put his job on the line and went public with it and paid the price for it.that takes more than guts.:beer:

oh and check THIS one out,i already posted one where a ref was celebrating WITH the patriots after winning the AFC title game against the jags last year and patting brady on the back after the game,here is the game against the chargers him HUGGING a ref.oh my god,i cant ever remember a QB that was so tight with the refs before in my life. i just cant make this stuff up.:laughing0301::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:

Cut and splice, cut and splice, you seriously can't the out of context quotes, you can't hear the difference in the audio midway through direct quotes with Goodell.

Here is Jalen Ramsey and his take on his supposed tweet. Jalen Ramsey on Twitter

Again, name the players you claim have said the NFL is rigged, just name them because so far you have spliced, cut and over dubs.

Give me the players. So far you have a big nothing burger.

.... says one of the most obvious, proven liars on this entire site. Nobody believes a word you say, and everyone reading this has long since written off that other mental defective is completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

.... says one of the most obvious, proven liars on this entire site. Nobody believes a word you say, and everyone reading this has long since written off that other mental defective is completely cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Yea well you are vapid.

I stick up for you when people call you out for only trolling all of our comments I say you must be acting retarded for a reason. You can tell us we are wrong but never why.

Why?

Yea well you are vapid.

You have the players that have come out and said the league rigged the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back