saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one on this site easier to trigger then this tinfoil lunatic conspiracy lame brain.

That bubble brainless has latched on to its underbelly should say all that needs to be said.
You can’t be spending time with your family when you are home. You’re here talking to us

You claim to have a family but I’m calling bullshit.

Sure you’ve claimed to be a good family man and a wrestling coach but one of those things aren’t true

a family man and wrestling coach.comedy gold.that is priceless,the fact he spends so much time with us you KNOW thats an obvious lie.:abgg2q.jpg:
...He says we are lazy if we aren’t working all the time. He doesn’t know about leisure time and quality of life.

Lazy, lonely, idiotic pussy.

There is no one on this site easier to trigger then this tinfoil lunatic conspiracy lame brain.

That bubble brainless has latched on to its underbelly should say all that needs to be said.
You can’t be spending time with your family when you are home. You’re here talking to us

Sure you’ve claimed to be a good family man and a wrestling coach but one of those things aren’t true

a family man and wrestling coach.comedy gold.that is priceless,the fact he spends so much time with us you KNOW thats an obvious lie.:abgg2q.jpg:
And all the other jobs he does after his work day and on weekends. He says we are lazy if we aren’t working all the time. He doesn’t know about leisure time and quality of life.

Maybe that’s good though because there’s no question he would not be fun to be around.

You however would be a riot I imagine.

oh yeah i constantly make people at work laugh all the time with my zany personality and stuff i tell them.if you were there and you heard me,you would laugh as welll,its a workplace thing.LOL

Are you and Bobobrainless spooning right now?
We put a wig like the one you’re wearing in your pic on each other and we take turns pretending we are butt fing you
:abgg2q.jpg:

he is one funny looking dude with that wig he wares isnt he?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:

“Wares”?
Waresever idiot. He’s a nice guy. You are not. You might see yourself as a good person, and maybe you are. But you are an annoying sonofa bitch here on usmb. And it must be on purpose although you aren’t nearly as annoying as you used to be because now I expect so little from you.

You saw that roughing the passer play on Brady? Now everyone saw the nfl is rigged. I used to argue with la ram fan. Now most people can’t argue with him. The curtain has been pulled back. Exposed! You can’t even come back with anything but insults.

Saints and Chiefs would likely be a more entertaining Super Bowl.
Saints Patriots would have been good. But they couldn’t let Brees put a stain on Brady’s legacy by whoopin him.

Chiefs vs rams would have been good. Two young qbs. I would have rooted for the Chiefs.

Saints and Chiefs I would have rooted for Chiefs but would be happy for Brees if he won a second ring.

We put a wig like the one you’re wearing in your pic on each other and we take turns pretending we are butt fing you

he is one funny looking dude with that wig he wares isnt he?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Before those last two games we all thought you were crazy. Now we see you weren’t kidding. It’s a lot harder to cheat when we are watching for it.

“Wares”?
Waresever idiot. He’s a nice guy. You are not. You might see yourself as a good person, and maybe you are. But you are an annoying sonofa bitch here on usmb. And it must be on purpose although you aren’t nearly as annoying as you used to be because now I expect so little from you.

You saw that roughing the passer play on Brady? Now everyone saw the nfl is rigged. I used to argue with la ram fan. Now most people can’t argue with him. The curtain has been pulled back. Exposed! You can’t even come back with anything but insults.

There will always be bad calls as long as the referees are human. You hopped into bed with conspiracy moron for other reasons entirely.

Before those last two games we all thought you were crazy. Now we see you weren’t kidding. It’s a lot harder to cheat when we are watching for it.

“We, we, we” You are so afraid to speak for yourself it’s pathetic.

Have fun watching Brady win another championship. It is written.

Unless the rams can’t just blow them out. If it’s close Brady will get the calls. Even a total bullshit call like that obvious one.

And when the ball grazed that cheatreot punt receivers arm.

At least I know the wwe is fake.

Have fun watching Brady win another championship. It is written.

And when the ball grazed that ......punt receivers arm.

Edelman did not touch the ball.

Wow this is incredible,Clayton is the LAST person in my wildest dreams I would have thought would say this..LOL This is the first time i can EVER recall you saying something constructive that contributed to the discussion.:2up:

Yeah those two teams would have not only been entertaining to watch,what clayton left out is they are the two REAL winners that BELONGED in the superbowl and got cheated out of being there by the corrupt NFL cartel.

fuck the NFL.college football is the way to go.

b0f10f42acaab4371a7e418109b39c64.jpg

“Wares”?

which is the norm for ALL cheatriots apologists,evade the evidence and insult.:rolleyes:

he cant get around that more and more people like you who was saying i was a nutcase a few years ago saying pete the cheat threw the superbowl for the pats to win are now FINALLY seeing the light after this game,that both of these games were fixed.the cat is out of the bag now and mr funny wig wearer he HATES it that his team has been exposed as criminals and the whole WORLD knows it now.:D

im glad this happened that they fixed both the AFC and NFC games because with BOTH games fixed,the whole world knows now how these games are as scripted and phony as pro wrestling,its no secret anymore because of the obvious fixing of both of those games.:yes_text12::2up::clap::banana:

the cities of new orleans and kansas city and the players of the chiefs and saints should DEMAND to the whole country that the NFL have the REAL superbowl that should have happened between these two REAL winners,that they play each other a week before pre season games next year. that way the NFL for ONCE,would have done the right thing and ADMIT the refs screwed up putting the wrong teams in the superbowl.

that wont ever happen though because the NFL is as arrogant as posters around here like anquity,huggy and others are,stupid fuck arrogant people having too much arrogance that they could not even own up to it that they were proven wrong by me when they said the rams would never come back to LA. the NFL is the same as they are,they would rather kill themslves first because admitting they are wrong is too embarrassing for them same as it was for those two idiots.:rolleyes:

btw,WHY do you even argue with this troll,I put him on ignore YEARS ago.:rolleyes:

men who play football for a living understand who the greatest players are and how ridonkulous the "cheater" label is..

opinions of fatbois on their couch playing armchair quarterback and whining about "cheatriots" are a joke.

I bet YOU really enjoyed that boring game. So glad I didn't watch.

Saints Patriots would have been good. But they couldn’t let Brees put a stain on Brady’s legacy by whoopin him.

Chiefs vs rams would have been good. Two young qbs. I would have rooted for the Chiefs.

Saints and Chiefs I would have rooted for Chiefs but would be happy for Brees if he won a second ring.

Yeah had this game been between the Rams and CHIEFS,in THAT case as hard as it might be,i would have had to cheer on the chiefs because unklike the rams and cheatriots,they were the only one of the three that belonged in the superbowl. Ram fans in LA may say I am not a true Rams fan for doing so but I dont care,I would not have felt good cheering on a team that did not belong there against a team that DID belong there as the chiefs did but under the circumstances since NEITHER team belonged,it was a no brainer cheering omn the rams between the two for one obvipous reason as we both know.:rolleyes:

Hey have you ever seen the rams/steelers superbowl? dude if you havent,you GOT to watch that sometime. or if you were old enough and you saw it back then but have not since then,you have GOT to watch that superbowl again.:D

At the time,it was considered the most exciting superbowl games ever with several lead changes that went back and forth. see i am okay with the STEELERS beating my Rams in that superbowl and can still watch that game and STILL enjoy that game despite that because the steelers did not have liars and cheaters on their team NOR a quarterback that had the refs in his pockets. they didnt illegally spy on other teams,they did not deflate balls,they did none of that so i can tip my hat off to THE for beating my rams because THEY played fairy and square. plus the NFL was not a corrupt cartel back thenlike it is now.

Roger goodell is a fucking criminal same as brady,belicheck and robert kraft.he is th worst NFL commissioner ever,hands down,no contest.before HE became NFL Commissioner,the NFL was not ridden with scandal after scandal and corrupt to the extremes it is now.:mad: again that guy is a fucking criminal who belongs behind bars.

yeah thats cool what you told me about how your dad who never suspected these games were as fixed all these years as pro wrestling,that even HE has come around and now understands what i was saying back then a few years ago that these games are indeed fix and scripted same as they are.

Because of how these two games were so obviously fixed,its no secret anymore,thousands just like your dad are waking up now. and have seen the light just like him.:beer: I post at two sports message boards,and the majority of those posters are the same as me,objective and non biased and see how these two games were fixed,that the saints and the rams both got robbed.that they are the REAL teams that belong in the suoerbowl. this site is the only one that seems to draw alll the pathice morons who all have their head up bradys ass and wont look at the facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back