saints/chiefs the REAL winners.same as always,cheatriots get the calls,their opponent does not

Status
Not open for further replies.
same ole same ole story as ALWAYS is in playoff games,the cheatriots get the calls,their opponents do NOT.

This chiefs/pats game so much reminded me exactly of the playoff games years again in the BS tuck rule game of the raiders and cheatriots when the refs GAVE them that game as well.

Had that game been officiated FAIRLY,it never would have even come down to that BS tuckrule call that wrongfully gave the cheatriots that playoff win because even before that,the pats were getting ALL the calls and the raiders were NOT same as the chiefs game. this is NOT the first time its happend,they have a HISTORY of this with the refs yet you cheatriot ass kissers say the refs dont play favorites rRiiiiiigggthhhhhhtttttt.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

All you idiots who keep making excuse after excuse for the patriots that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever and Bill Belicheat is a great coach indeed are EXACTLY that,IDIOTS who ignore FACTS.:rolleyes:

How many superbowls did the patriots win BEFORE 9/11? thats right,NONE.how many have they won SINCE then? you all are too dense to see this is no coincidence,that its all scripted cause the NFL WANTS it that way.:rolleyes:

I am going to use that Raiders game as an example that they have a HISTORY of having games GIVEN to them by the refs.as i said,even before the tuck rule late in the game,the refs were giving the game to them with calls going their way. two moments stand out in that game.

ONE/the Raiders were in patriots terrritory after Gannon completed a pass to Tim Brown which the markers showed brown picked up the first down by at LEAST a yard.the refs ruled he was short of it though and the raiders had to pun the ball.had he picked it up though,they were close to filed goal range for janikowski they said during the broadcast.

TWO.
the SECOND strike that went against the raiders.

The Raiders were in patriots territory again and an obvious personal foul was committed against Rich Gannon on a third and long play,the pats player hit him long AFTER Gannon got rid of the ball but the call was not called.Gannon could not believe it,he was protesting like crazy which is NOT his norm with refs.the announcers could not believe the NON call either.

Had they CORRECTLY called that a personal foul the refs clearly saw,that would have ALSO put the raiders in field goal range. Had he been allowed to kick just ONE of those file goals,the game would never have gone into overtime and they would never have won even WITH the BS tuck rule.yep no favorites always being played for the patriots by the refs ever.:rolleyes:

then there of course is the superbowl with the rams and cheatiiots where they illegally spied on them and taped their practices and the refs allowed the pats players to CONSTANTLY commit pass intereference on the rams. Rams reciver issae bruce said he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him like that.

The Rams were given this championship game as well by the refs because anybody here shuld be able to figure it out that the NFL WANTS the LOS ANGELES market to scucceed.:D If you all cant figure out that was WHY they made sure the Rams went to the superbowl.if you all STILL cant see that these games are all scripted and as rigged as pro wrestling STILL,then you all are beyond help and in serious denial mode.:rolleyes:

The cheatriots gert special treatment getting away with scandal after scandal the other NFL teams get punished for and you all ignore that. the NFL is more corrupt now this year than it EVER has been because this is the first time i can recall where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl

these videos explain it all so well WHY these two teams are in the superbowl.

Patriots are the greatest team of all time!

put in the word CHEATING after the word greatest and before the word team and you will have nailed it and hit the nail right on the head.:2up::clap::lmao::rofl::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

Rams will be tough, but I think the greatest coach ever will shut down that offense. And Brady will pick apart that D

same ole same ole story as ALWAYS is in playoff games,the cheatriots get the calls,their opponents do NOT.

This chiefs/pats game so much reminded me exactly of the playoff games years again in the BS tuck rule game of the raiders and cheatriots when the refs GAVE them that game as well.

Had that game been officiated FAIRLY,it never would have even come down to that BS tuckrule call that wrongfully gave the cheatriots that playoff win because even before that,the pats were getting ALL the calls and the raiders were NOT same as the chiefs game. this is NOT the first time its happend,they have a HISTORY of this with the refs yet you cheatriot ass kissers say the refs dont play favorites rRiiiiiigggthhhhhhtttttt.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

All you idiots who keep making excuse after excuse for the patriots that Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback ever and Bill Belicheat is a great coach indeed are EXACTLY that,IDIOTS who ignore FACTS.:rolleyes:

How many superbowls did the patriots win BEFORE 9/11? thats right,NONE.how many have they won SINCE then? you all are too dense to see this is no coincidence,that its all scripted cause the NFL WANTS it that way.:rolleyes:

I am going to use that Raiders game as an example that they have a HISTORY of having games GIVEN to them by the refs.as i said,even before the tuck rule late in the game,the refs were giving the game to them with calls going their way. two moments stand out in that game.

ONE/the Raiders were in patriots terrritory after Gannon completed a pass to Tim Brown which the markers showed brown picked up the first down by at LEAST a yard.the refs ruled he was short of it though and the raiders had to pun the ball.had he picked it up though,they were close to filed goal range for janikowski they said during the broadcast.

TWO.

The Raiders were in patriots territory again and an obvious personal foul was committed against Rich Gannon on a third and long play,the pats player hit him long AFTER Gannon got rid of the ball but the call was not called.Gannon could not believe it,he was protesting like crazy which is NOT his norm with refs.the announcers could not believe the NON call either.

Had they CORRECTLY called that a personal foul the refs clearly saw,that would have ALSO put the raiders in field goal range. Had he been allowed to kick just ONE of those file goals,the game would never have gone into overtime and they would never have won even WITH the BS tuck rule.yep no favorites always being played for the patriots by the refs ever.:rolleyes:

then there of course is the superbowl with the rams and cheatiiots where they illegally spied on them and taped their practices and the refs allowed the pats players to CONSTANTLY commit pass intereference on the rams. Rams reciver issae bruce said he had NEVER been in a game before where the players were allowed to mug him like that.

The Rams were given this championship game as well by the refs because anybody here shuld be able to figure it out that the NFL WANTS the LOS ANGELES market to scucceed.:D If you all cant figure out that was WHY they made sure the Rams went to the superbowl.if you all STILL cant see that these games are all scripted and as rigged as pro wrestling STILL,then you all are beyond help and in serious denial mode.:rolleyes:

The cheatriots gert special treatment getting away with scandal after scandal the other NFL teams get punished for and you all ignore that. the NFL is more corrupt now this year than it EVER has been because this is the first time i can recall where BOTH teams were giftwrapped a trip to the superbowl

put in the word CHEATING after the word greatest and before the word team and you will have nailed it and hit the nail right on the head.:2up::clap::lmao::rofl::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

If gronk comes back next year it’s over! Pats are very young team

TWO.

since you made a sensible post for once,what do you mean by that by chance that its over?

Rams will be tough, but I think the greatest coach ever will shut down that offense. And Brady will pick apart that D

thats comedy gold that cheatriot apologists in america always refer to BeliCHEAT as the greatest coach ever when at cleveland,he was a total failure and had only ONE winning season in five years and was known as a total LOSER until robert kraft rescued his career from the toliet as it was headed and gave him a job as their coach to have him teach shady brady to cheat so they could be known as the greatest coach of all time and greatest QB of all time.:lmao::iyfyus.jpg: ESPN and all the other lamestream media they NEVER briing up those pesky facts when they call him that how he was a total loser at cleveland,they so much kiss his ass all the time as they are paid to by the networks knowing they will lose their jobs if they DONT.:lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Someone is suffering from patriots derangement syndrome lol

TWO.

since you made a sensible post for once,what do you mean by that by chance that its over?

For the rest of the league.. look at the offensive line! The young D Brady looks 32! Wow

Marcellus Wiley believes the Patriots’ scandals have caused ‘hate’ during their dynasty

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/speak-for-yourself/video/1434662979861

Gee Marcellus,you THINK?:2up:

I have no problems with teams being winners CONSTANTLY all the time like may cheatriot apologists always falsely claim us to have when he expose the facts about that criminal organization just to watch them evade them and make excuse after excuse for them,

I HATE the yankees,I totally cannot stand that organization,it pissed me off seeing them go and win 4 straight world series but here is the thing,the difference between THEM and the patriots, THEY diid not cheat to get there,THEY were not involved in one illegal scandal after another so that is WHY unlike with the cheatiots i CAN respect the yankees and cant the patriots because of that,you are the same arent you sealybobo?:)

Last edited:

TWO.

All 4 referees in the saints rams game were from Southern California. Google the California conspiracy.

no surprise,the way the cheatriots/chiefs game was fixed you would think the refs at kc were all from boston.:D

You can't watch this roughing the passer play against Brady and say the games isn't rigged

Not even close. I want to hear anyones justification for this bullshit call.

Can someone find a GIF of that roughing the passer? It needs to be turned into a gif because there is nothing about that play that says roughing the fucking passer.

I'm boycotting the stupid fake ass Superbowl.

The game isn’t rigged, stupid. Refs make bad calls sometimes. Only losers whine about it instead of improving their game so it can’t come down to one call either way.

The game isn’t rigged, stupid. Refs make bad calls sometimes. Only losers whine about it instead of improving their game so it can’t come down to one call either way.
Of course it's going to be close shit head. NE is a dynasty. Doesn't hurt that they get bullshit calls at pivotal times.

Then later Brady runs it in for a TD to win the game? No shit. No one dares touch him.

That was a bullshit call that decided the game. You're a NE faggot which is why you don't mind. Are you still lovers with ChrisL? Haven't seen that Patriot bitch in awhile. You two would be a great couple.

Both games 2 weeks ago were rigged. Have fun watching fake football. Reminds me of the WWE which I love by the way.

Of course it's going to be close shit head. NE is a dynasty. Doesn't hurt that they get bullshit calls at pivotal times.

Then later Brady runs it in for a TD to win the game? No shit. No one dares touch him.

That was a bullshit call that decided the game. You're a NE faggot which is why you don't mind. Are you still lovers with ChrisL? Haven't seen that Patriot bitch in awhile. You two would be a great couple.

Both games 2 weeks ago were rigged. Have fun watching fake football. Reminds me of the WWE which I love by the way.

Exactly how an idiotic fucking loser responds to things ^^^^^^^^^

Yes. You responded exactly how I would have expected you fucking loser. What time are you getting home tonight? 10pm? The later the better.

Anyways, football is rigged and LA Ram Fan is right

You two brainless losers are made for each other. Maybe you finally found someone to share your closet?

Spambot McTinfoil is shitting up the entire Sports forum.
Spambot McTinfoil is shitting up the entire Sports forum.

Watch this roughing the passer call against Kansas City and tell me this game isn't rigged.

Tom Brady gets an iffy roughing the passer call that Patrick Mahomes didn’t

You can't watch this roughing the passer play against Brady and say the games isn't rigged

Not even close. I want to hear anyones justification for this bullshit call.

Can someone find a GIF of that roughing the passer? It needs to be turned into a gif because there is nothing about that play that says roughing the fucking passer.

I'm boycotting the stupid fake ass Superbowl.[/QUOTE]

I hope that was addressed to just me and the other people that dont have a mancrush on tom brady because if you were addressing it to THEM,your wasting your breath because the truth hurts them so much,they cover their ears and close their eyes anytime you expose it how the NFL refs worship tom brady so much they have put a skirt on him and gave him special treatment Mahomes did NOT.anytime you challenge them to address that fact,they do this,it never fails-:scared1:

:beer::thankusmile::udaman:

they CANT justify it,they make one pathetic excuse after excuse after another always trying to justify what a criminal organization they are always getting desperate and grasping at straws as seen on this whole thread.:D

you so much took him and the rest of the cheatriot apologists to school there with that link,they cant get around pesky facts that a fomrer NFL ref said that was a bullshit personal foul call against brady.they keep playing dodgeball and evading it as they ALWAYS have for YEARS of course.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:

could not have said it better myself.you nailed it.:2up::beer:

ah that troll chris L,wonder whatever happened to her.must have died,that would be the ONLY logical explanation why she is not hear this time to talk about her mancrush on tom brady that they both have for him.:biggrin:

Thats a bummer thats shes gone,i cant believe i am saying this but i miss her,I always got great entertainment watching her go into meltdown mode and get angry everytime her hero and her team was exposed for the lying cheating frauds they are and how they have the refs in their pockets. i actually miss those days.the way she always took is so personal like tom brady was her dad or something ANYTIME you exposed what a fraud cheater he was.remember that? :abgg2q.jpg::haha::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:
He is too dense obviously to understand facts that its going to be close because thats how the NFL wants it to be and how its all been planned out that way. to come down to the last two minutes and for the patriots to pull it off in the end,uh duh.:rolleyes-41:

its so OBVIOUS they have this game all fixed for them to win,only an idiot would think they would let their image be tarnished by letting them lose TWO superbowls in a row,:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Yes. You responded exactly how I would have expected you fucking loser. What time are you getting home tonight? 10pm? The later the better.

:thankusmile::yes_text12:

cheatriot apologists are ALWAYS so predictable the way they respond,thats why i dont boither with them,they eavde facts and make excuse after excuse for their lying cheating ways all the time. It gets tiresome taking them to school only to go into evade mode and change the subject all the time and never address the facts you lay out for them that this game was even MORE fixed than the rams/saints game. they keep saiing the saints got robbed but in their fucking hypocrisy ignore that the chiefs were robbed even WORSE.:rolleyes:

they always go into evade mode when i point out that the saints had that ONE call go against them where the chiefs had MULTIPLE calls go against them. the first half was fairly officiated,you knew that would not stay the same though when the chiefs started coming back. there was NEVER a doubt in my mind the fix was in for the pats over that bullshit julian edleman call that he did not touch it.

the refs IGNORED NFL rules that the video has got to be conclusive to overturn the call on the ield,as EVERYONE knows INCLUDING him,it was NOT,yet they changed the call. after edlemam whined to the refs like the crybaby he is so he caould have his way and have the refs in their pockets.:rolleyes:

congrats on FINALLY waking up to the truth how these NFL playoff games are always fixed.glad to hear you ahev joined me and doing the right thing by not watching this superbowl.:beer:

i have not watched one since the pats/seahawks game when i woke up after that game how these games are fixed with the other coachs of other teams involved like pete carrol and that coach of the falcons last year,smart move doing th same thing I am going to do and have on every superr sunday the last few years.rent a movie and watch that,thats being much more productive with your time.:beer:

Last edited:
sealybobo you can telll people like your dad and your friends that are awake on this finally that its been reported in underground media outlets that the city of new orleans is going to show the saints/eagles game in sports bars in the city and that in kansas city,they are going to do the same in that city and show the chiefs and colts game.that is a GREAT idea by BOTH these cities.:2up::5_1_12024:

next year the chiefs and saints players should get together before the pre seaon games start and have their OWN superbowl so america can see the two REAL champions that were deprived of the superbowl.and so americans can see the REAL superbowl teams play.:mad:

AS i have said HUNDREDS of times before in the past just to watch the cheatriot apologists liek those two blatantkly ignore it this is not the first time either,they have LONG cheating past and yet they make one sick excuse after excuse for them.

Everyone thinks officials celebrated with Patriots, handed them AFC championship

damn RIGHT they celebrated WITH THEM and same as the chiefs game,HANDED it to them last year as ALWAYS.

here is ANOTHER video that backs up what we been saying seal what i been saying till i was blue in the face how the cheatriots got all the calls but the chiefs did NOT.:2up:

VIDEO: Patriots Ridiculously Weren't Flagged Despite Blatant Penalties Against Chiefs
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this guy here TOTALLY nailed it.how the pats get special treatment and ALWAYS get the calls.:2up::beer:

I'm Not Saying the N.F.L. Is Fixed But...

GO AHEAD SAY IT,DONT BE AFRAID OF THE CHEATRIOT APOLOGISTS.:2up:

Last edited:

could not have said it better myself.you nailed it.:2up::beer:

ah that troll chris L,wonder whatever happened to her.must have died,that would be the ONLY logical explanation why she is not hear this time to talk about her mancrush on tom brady that they both have for him.:biggrin:

Thats a bummer thats shes gone,i cant believe i am saying this but i miss her,I always got great entertainment watching her go into meltdown mode and get angry everytime her hero and her team was exposed for the lying cheating frauds they are and how they have the refs in their pockets. i actually miss those days.the way she always took is so personal like tom brady was her dad or something ANYTIME you exposed what a fraud cheater he was.remember that? :abgg2q.jpg::haha::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:
He is too dense obviously to understand facts that its going to be close because thats how the NFL wants it to be and how its all been planned out that way. to come down to the last two minutes and for the patriots to pull it off in the end,uh duh.:rolleyes-41:

its so OBVIOUS they have this game all fixed for them to win,only an idiot would think they would let their image be tarnished by letting them lose TWO superbowls in a row,:cuckoo:
No Christl ls in a relationship where he (her partner) is happy to be with a 49 year old bitch. She used to argue with me that she was in her 30s not 40s I never bought it

sealybobo you can telll people like your dad and your friends that are awake on this finally that its been reported in underground media outlets that the city of new orleans is going to show the saints/eagles game in sports bars in the city and that in kansas city,they are going to do the same in that city and show the chiefs and colts game.that is a GREAT idea by BOTH these cities.:2up::5_1_12024:

next year the chiefs and saints players should get together before the pre seaon games start and have their OWN superbowl so america can see the two REAL champions that were deprived of the superbowl.and so americans can see the REAL superbowl teams play.:mad:

AS i have said HUNDREDS of times before in the past just to watch the cheatriot apologists liek those two blatantkly ignore it this is not the first time either,they have LONG cheating past and yet they make one sick excuse after excuse for them.

Everyone thinks officials celebrated with Patriots, handed them AFC championship

damn RIGHT they celebrated WITH THEM and same as the chiefs game,HANDED it to them last year as ALWAYS.

here is ANOTHER video that backs up what we been saying seal what i been saying till i was blue in the face how the cheatriots got all the calls but the chiefs did NOT.:2up:

VIDEO: Patriots Ridiculously Weren't Flagged Despite Blatant Penalties Against Chiefs
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this guy here TOTALLY nailed it.how the pats get special treatment and ALWAYS get the calls.:2up::beer:

I'm Not Saying the N.F.L. Is Fixed But...

GO AHEAD SAY IT,DONT BE AFRAID OF THE CHEATRIOT APOLOGISTS.:2up:
If anyone thinks we are wrong bet us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back