Salon: Hope it's a White Guy!

That little girl with all the copy-pasta colored shit? Good grief, what a tard. The delivery totally takes away from any type of message she has.

He's probably a drama QUEEN.....that needs the attention....because his content is shit......

That little girl with all the copy-pasta colored shit? Good grief, what a tard. The delivery totally takes away from any type of message she has.

You hypertext-challenged newbies are toooooooooooooooo amusing!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Looks like SHaman ran low on colors in the crayon box again....

You read that shit? He is the only person I've ever blocked on any board I'm a member of. I couldn't tell you if he is left, right or in the middle because I couldn't get beyond his "style". His posts made my eyes bleed.

White Privelege..............LOL

There should be a black "studies" course on that contrived assumption.............

Pretty ironic a week after the left defended Columbia U. for hiring a (former) domestic terrorist who's gang killed 4 people including 2 Police officers in a revolutionary robbery attempt. What's the difference between Bill Ayers and Tim McVeigh? McVeigh was executed.

Bill Ayers took a violent stance against US involvement in SE Asia using young American conscripts. The Weather Underground never targeted civilians. They claimed to have always warned the target with enough time so they could evacuate the area.

McVeigh was dedicated to killing as many people as possible to make his statment against the governement.

As we now move into the official Political Aftermath period of the Boston bombing — the period that will determine the long-term legislative fallout of the atrocity

typical liberal thinking.....a tragedy, now how can we pass laws to fuck people over....amazing that's always their first thought.

That seems to be the liberal obsession. "Who cares how many people die or are maimed! How can we use it to our advantage."

And liberals whined if Bush EVEN BREATHED A WORD ABOUT 9/11!!!!!!!!

But it's okay to OPENLY use Sandy Hook victims and now this atrocity to political advantage.

The ONLY tragedy the liberal media won't mention is BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!

How come libs. How come you don't care about THOSE VICTIMS??????

Disgusting hypocrites. Every single last one of them!

Pretty ironic a week after the left defended Columbia U. for hiring a (former) domestic terrorist who's gang killed 4 people including 2 Police officers in a revolutionary robbery attempt. What's the difference between Bill Ayers and Tim McVeigh? McVeigh was executed.

Bill Ayers took a violent stance against US involvement in SE Asia using young American conscripts. The Weather Underground never targeted civilians. They claimed to have always warned the target with enough time so they could evacuate the area.

McVeigh was dedicated to killing as many people as possible to make his statment against the governement.

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE! Since when is murder not murder if you kill a cop or a soldier????????????

Am I hearing you right???????

Bill Ayers was NOT WEARING OUR COUNTRY'S UNIFORM AND FIRING ON TROOPS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Bill Ayers did not swear an oath to protect this country!!!!!!

HE WAS KILLING US CITIZENS, because he didn't like something the US did and he couldn't get his way.

What the hell is a matter with you?

So, if you protest for a left wing cause and kill soldiers or cops that's okay??????

How about if I'm protesting against something Obama did?

As long as I kill cops and soldiers that's okay?

What the #uck!!!!!!! Try that one in a court of law. Last time I checked that's STILL CONSIDERED HOMICIDE, let along the charge of terrorism.

Since WHEN is ANYONE allowed to kill ANYONE because they are protesting a policy??????????????????

You want to try that again, or realize you just showed us what BIG FREAKING DISGUSTING HYPOCRITES you libs are, and just leave it at that!

Good LORD, I didn't think you libs could get anymore disgusting, but you just proved me wrong!

Exactly, if it turns out to be a muslim extremist we'll be inundated with "it's an isolated event, they are really a peaceful religion, blah blah blah".

But should it turn out to be a right wing "nut", every Conservative on the globe will be held responsible.

this

is

so

sadly

true

I hope it was a Canadian. You never hear about Canadian terrorists, and frankly their high and mighty "we aren't violent" attitude is really starting to piss me off.

southpark-blame-canada.jpg

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE! Since when is murder not murder if you kill a cop or a soldier????????????

Bill Ayers was NOT WEARING OUR COUNTRY'S UNIFORM AND FIRING ON TROOPS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY.

HE WAS KILLING US CITIZENS, because he didn't like something the US did and he couldn't get his way.

So, if you protest for a left wing cause and kill soldiers or cops that's okay??????

What the #uck!!!!!!! Try that one in a court of law. Last time I checked that's STILL CONSIDERED HOMICIDE, let along the charge of terrorism.

Since WHEN is ANYONE allowed to kill ANYONE because they are protesting a policy??????????????????

You want to try that again, or realize you just showed us what BIG FREAKING DISGUSTING HYPOCRITES you libs are, and just leave it at that!

Good LORD, I didn't think you libs could get anymore disgusting, but you just proved me wrong!

Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone. Don't you have to kill someone to be charged with murder? Unless of course you have some new information you'd like to share. I bet you could get on Hannity with it if you try.

But your Fauxrage is noted.

I hope it was a Canadian. You never hear about Canadian terrorists, and frankly their high and mighty "we aren't violent" attitude is really starting to piss me off.

southpark-blame-canada.jpg

I blame Canada too.

grrrrrrr Brian Adams.........:eek:

Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone. Don't you have to kill someone to be charged with murder? Unless of course you have some new information you'd like to share. I bet you could get on Hannity with it if you try.

if you think about murder, you can be charged with murder

...in the year 2000

Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone.
Yeah, neither did Charles Manson but he was damn well INVOLVED so, he was held just as accountable. So, NICE TRY.

And if you are going to tell us the Weather Underground never killed anyone better try asking this guy who grew up without a father because of the Weather Underground.

?Shocked and Disgusted?: Man Whose Father Was Killed by Weather Underground Speaks Out in Must-See Interview | Video | TheBlaze.com

And if you think Bill Ayers didn't want to kill anyone think again. Because, it wasn't for trying:

In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, “tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.
Bill Ayers - Discover the Networks

Ayers wanted to bring just as much mayhem as happened Monday. He is no more innocent than those who killed three and maimed 100, Monday.

So try your spin, again.

Faux, indeed!

Forum List

Back