Salon: Hope it's a White Guy!

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE! Since when is murder not murder if you kill a cop or a soldier????????????

Am I hearing you right???????

Bill Ayers was NOT WEARING OUR COUNTRY'S UNIFORM AND FIRING ON TROOPS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Bill Ayers did not swear an oath to protect this country!!!!!!

HE WAS KILLING US CITIZENS, because he didn't like something the US did and he couldn't get his way.

What the hell is a matter with you?

So, if you protest for a left wing cause and kill soldiers or cops that's okay??????

How about if I'm protesting against something Obama did?

As long as I kill cops and soldiers that's okay?

What the #uck!!!!!!! Try that one in a court of law. Last time I checked that's STILL CONSIDERED HOMICIDE, let along the charge of terrorism.

Since WHEN is ANYONE allowed to kill ANYONE because they are protesting a policy??????????????????

You want to try that again, or realize you just showed us what BIG FREAKING DISGUSTING HYPOCRITES you libs are, and just leave it at that!

Good LORD, I didn't think you libs could get anymore disgusting, but you just proved me wrong!

Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone. Don't you have to kill someone to be charged with murder? Unless of course you have some new information you'd like to share. I bet you could get on Hannity with it if you try.

But your Fauxrage is noted.

Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone.
Yeah, neither did Charles Manson but he was damn well INVOLVED so, he was held just as accountable. So, NICE TRY.

And if you are going to tell us the Weather Underground never killed anyone better try asking this guy who grew up without a father because of the Weather Underground.

?Shocked and Disgusted?: Man Whose Father Was Killed by Weather Underground Speaks Out in Must-See Interview | Video | TheBlaze.com

And if you think Bill Ayers didn't want to kill anyone think again. Because, it wasn't for trying:

In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, “tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.
Bill Ayers - Discover the Networks

Ayers wanted to bring just as much mayhem as happened Monday. He is no more innocent than those who killed three and maimed 100, Monday.

So try your spin, again.

Faux, indeed!

The WUO splintered after the war ended. some member joined other radical and continued their violent ways and Boudin played a part in the murder of 3 police officers in 1981 during a foiled robbery.

You can push your Faux talking points all you want but the WUO did not attack soft targets like spectators at sporting events.

Last edited:
Bill Ayers didn't kill anyone. Don't you have to kill someone to be charged with murder? Unless of course you have some new information you'd like to share. I bet you could get on Hannity with it if you try.

But your Fauxrage is noted.

Yeah, neither did Charles Manson but he was damn well INVOLVED so, he was held just as accountable. So, NICE TRY.

And if you are going to tell us the Weather Underground never killed anyone better try asking this guy who grew up without a father because of the Weather Underground.

?Shocked and Disgusted?: Man Whose Father Was Killed by Weather Underground Speaks Out in Must-See Interview | Video | TheBlaze.com

And if you think Bill Ayers didn't want to kill anyone think again. Because, it wasn't for trying:

In 1970, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, along with Weatherman members Terry Robbins and Ted Gold, were killed when a bomb they were constructing exploded unexpectedly. That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by hundreds of Army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Ayers himself attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, “tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.” Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.
Bill Ayers - Discover the Networks

Ayers wanted to bring just as much mayhem as happened Monday. He is no more innocent than those who killed three and maimed 100, Monday.

So try your spin, again.

Faux, indeed!

The WUO splintered after the war ended. some member joined other radical and continued their violent ways and Boudin played a part in the murder of 3 police officers in 1981 during a foiled robbery.

You can push your Faux talking points all you want but the WUO did not attack soft targets like spectators at sporting events.

What has that got to do with the fact the ONLY REASON Bill Ayers isn't a murderer today is, his partners were idiots???

DID YOU READ THE QUOTE? IT SAYS HE FULLY INTENDED TO KILL PEOPLE?

HOW ABOUT THAT HIS FINGERPRINTS WERE ON THE NAIL BOMBS THAT KILLED HIS COMRADES???

Keep on trying to spin excuses for this guy.

I notice every time you libs do something outrageous, like making excuses for a terrorist because he's left wing. Any blow back is called "faux outrage."

What it really means is "CYA." And trust me Boo, it isn't working!

LOL---well fellow posters, the above is the first candidate for the DUMB POST OF THE DAY AWARD. good luck TS, it will take a really dumb post to top yours.

lol why is my post dumb?

Olberman is helping democrats win elections??? no one listens to that flaming asshole.

No one voted for Jimmy Carter in 1980 but now he's considered an "elder statesman" in the Democrat party.

Failure is a resume enhancement in the Democrat party. Just look at Howard Dean.

Forum List

Back