Salon: Hope it's a White Guy!

There is no evidence connecting this incident with a political ideology. Only in the world of those who breathe politics would connect that dot without any evidence. There are a ton of reasons some crazy bastard would do this. It could just be a sociopath looking to get his deed all over the TV. Or just wanted to maim people, or who knows.

One thing is for certain....white privilege? :lmao:

One thing is for certain? What the hell?

Would you explain what "Privilege" I or anyone else has that caused this???????????????????????????

Egad!

No, i can't. White privilege is some made up nonsense. It doesn't apply anywhere in the real world. only in the world of self loathing people, or people that can only see black or white and have the breadth and depth of a K-Mart kiddy pool.

Pretty ironic a week after the left defended Columbia U. for hiring a (former) domestic terrorist who's gang killed 4 people including 2 Police officers in a revolutionary robbery attempt. What's the difference between Bill Ayers and Tim McVeigh? McVeigh was executed.

The person who did this is crazy. Whether he says he did it for Allah, the 1% or the tree of liberty.

I agree this isn't some random psycho path.

This act took planning and coordination.

There is a hell of a lot more to this than just running in a shooting up a "gun free zone" where no one can shoot back.

This place had security, and still they managed to pull this off.

That speaks to me of of some psychos with backing.

That not some random act.

A meticulous sociopath could have done it for the thrill. You have no evidence to support any claim regarding an organized or "backed" attack done for a political reason or other. None. Zip. Zilch. Nathan. Nadda.

There is no evidence connecting this incident with a political ideology. Only in the world of those who breathe politics would connect that dot without any evidence. There are a ton of reasons some crazy bastard would do this. It could just be a sociopath looking to get his deed all over the TV. Or just wanted to maim people, or who knows.

One thing is for certain....white privilege? :lmao:

One thing is for certain? What the hell?

Would you explain what "Privilege" I or anyone else has that caused this???????????????????????????

Egad!

No, i can't. White privilege is some made up nonsense. It doesn't apply anywhere in the real world. only in the world of self loathing people, or people that can only see black or white and have the breadth and depth of a K-Mart kiddy pool.

Okay, I'm sorry. I thought you were serious. My bad.

I guess this whole thing just has me upset. It's bad enough all those people die with out shameless lib whores exploiting the dead and maimed to slime their political enemies.

Pretty ironic a week after the left defended Columbia U. for hiring a (former) domestic terrorist who's gang killed 4 people including 2 Police officers in a revolutionary robbery attempt. What's the difference between Bill Ayers and Tim McVeigh? McVeigh was executed.

No McVeigh was a "rightist."

If you kill for the left, they will lionize you. Just ask Castro or Stalin.

Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

Here's the Problem I have with Salon's Assertions...

They say that it's only with Muslims that it's treated like a Group thing...

Sorry.

What did Clinton do after OKC?... Yeah, blamed Rush and the Militia Right, just as the Left did in general.

What color was the VT Shooter?... White?... Nope... Did we go after this Race?... Nope.

What Race was the Ft. Hood Shooter who was Screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" as he Committed his Terrorism?...

Did we go after a Group or a Country for what that Individual did?...

Salon is WAY off base here... More than ever.

But were they off base when they said it was likely Saddam who did 9/11 while Bush was Preparing for bin Laden in 2001?...

:)

peace...
This post was reported for using the 'C' word outside of the Flame Zone. :)

Gotta' get rid of this 1st Amendment because as we all know, free speech gets people killed. That's not what America is supposed to be about.

Let's just do an omnibus amendment and get rid of all them except for the most critical one: the 16th.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

April 15, 2013

Homegrown Terrorism

"According to Rick “Ozzie” Nelson, a counterterrorism expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the scale and location of Monday’s blasts suggest the work of a relatively small number of radicalized individuals. “I’d be very surprised if this was directed by al-Qaeda he says. “This isn’t the kind of venue they’d typically attack. Al-Qaeda tends to go for higher-profile targets—something more visible and of a more spectacular nature than a race in Boston.”

:eusa_whistle:

April 17, 2013

Breaking The Pattern

"No matter who is eventually found and brought to justice for the odious attack in Boston, the rush to blame "the Muslims" fits a longstanding and disturbing pattern after attacks like this one. Although there have been very few terrorist attacks in the US carried out by Muslims in recent years, already there has been a widespread speculation that Muslims must be to blame.

Since 9/11, Muslim American terrorism has killed 33 people, while politically motivated attacks from white supremacists and other right-wing extremists killed more than 200 people, according to a study from the Combating Terrorism Center at the US Military Academy. Since 2010, no one has been killed or injured by Muslim American terrorism. Why do so many Americans have the knee-jerk reaction that "it's probably the Muslims?"

This rush to judgment is even more disturbing because it leads directly to hate crimes against not only Muslims, but anyone who "looks Muslim". Many Arab, Muslim, Sikh and South Asian American advocates have already made statements condemning the Boston attack, emphasising that all Americans are united in shock and grief at times like these. If history is any guide, we now must prepare for a surge in violent hate crimes impacting anyone who fits the stereotypical image of a Muslim.

After the 1995 bombing in Oklahoma City, Sahar Al-Mawsawi, an Iraqi refugee, was attacked at her home by "persons provoked to anger by reports linking Muslims to the bombing". The hate crime killed her unborn baby. In New York, bomb threats were phoned in to Arab-owned businesses. These hate crimes were motivated, in part, by frequent "expert" opinions aired in the immediate aftermath of the bombing on national television about the likelihood that the attack was the result of Muslim or Middle Eastern terrorism.

Just one year later, after the accidental explosion of TWA Flight 800 in New York in 1996, initial speculation flooded the news media that Muslim or Middle Eastern terrorists were likely to blame. Once again, there was a spike in harassment of Muslim Americans."

Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

Here's the Problem I have with Salon's Assertions...

They say that it's only with Muslims that it's treated like a Group thing...

Sorry.

What did Clinton do after OKC?... Yeah, blamed Rush and the Militia Right, just as the Left did in general.

What color was the VT Shooter?... White?... Nope... Did we go after this Race?... Nope.

What Race was the Ft. Hood Shooter who was Screaming "ALLAH AKBAR" as he Committed his Terrorism?...

Did we go after a Group or a Country for what that Individual did?...

But were they off base when they said it was likely Saddam who did 9/11 while Bush was Preparing for bin Laden in 2001?...

peace...

Salon......the MSNBC of the interwebs.

....Like Eric Rudolph....

....Domestic, Christian TERRORIST

"Eric Robert Rudolph, the nation's most wanted domestic terrorist, was captured on May 31, 2003 in Murphy, North Carolina, after being a fugitive from justice for nearly five years. He is charged with committing four terrorist bombings from 1996 to 1998, including the bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in 1996, which killed two people and injured more than one hundred people."

Last edited:

"Eric Robert Rudolph, the nation's most wanted domestic terrorist, was captured on May 31, 2003 in Murphy, North Carolina, after being a fugitive from justice for nearly five years. He is charged with committing four terrorist bombings from 1996 to 1998, including the bombing of Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in 1996, which killed two people and injured more than one hundred people."

Was he Screaming All Power to Jesus Christ?...

What does his Alleged Faith have to do with it?...

The Ft. Hood Terrorist was Screaming "Allah Akbar" while he Committed his Terrorism.

How about Obama's buddy Bill Ayers?...

He doesn't Think he set enough Bombs.

peace...

The Ft. Hood Terrorist was Screaming "Allah Akbar" while he Committed his Terrorism.

How about Obama's buddy Bill Ayers?...

He doesn't Think he set enough Bombs.

peace...

This is why I have Mr. Shaman on ignore. He's too stupid to bother with.

As we now move into the official Political Aftermath period of the Boston bombing — the period that will determine the long-term legislative fallout of the atrocity

typical liberal thinking.....a tragedy, now how can we pass laws to fuck people over....amazing that's always their first thought.

There's nothing alleged, about his.....

That little girl with all the copy-pasta colored shit? Good grief, what a tard. The delivery totally takes away from any type of message she has.

Forum List

Back