🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salon owner being rewarded for her courage

Yeah. Courage to betray her nation and its people, by helping spread an awful, sometimes fatal disease in this nation, to putin's delight. She's a traitor. Unfortunately, she cannot be stripped of her citizenship.
Oh horseshit....

You know how fucking silly you sound?
You like disease spreaders and traitors that much? If she was a guy, she would have a putin-poodle beard.
I like hysterical bitches demanding everyone accommodate their ridiculous phobias even less.

Get over yourself crybaby.
We are discussing this hysterical bitch in Texas. The medical professionals don't think that wearing a mask is a sign that the person has a phobia, just a concern for self and others, and the medical experts know way more about the subject than than your Dear Leader abbott. This little Texas comrade should go back to Moscow.

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
View attachment 333055
He sounded like a communist chinese dictator when he said she could go free if she made a public apology

naturally she refused

Yeah. Courage to betray her nation and its people, by helping spread an awful, sometimes fatal disease in this nation, to putin's delight. She's a traitor. Unfortunately, she cannot be stripped of her citizenship.
Oh horseshit....

You like disease spreaders and traitors that much? If she was a guy, she would have a putin-poodle beard.
I like hysterical bitches demanding everyone accommodate their ridiculous phobias even less.

We are discussing this hysterical bitch in Texas. The medical professionals don't think that wearing a mask is a sign that the person has a phobia, just a concern for self and others, and the medical experts know way more about the subject than than your Dear Leader abbott. This little Texas comrade should go back to Moscow.
She does not want to be a welfare bum living off government handouts

Oh horseshit....

No, she should go back to work.... and fuck you and anyone else who doesn't like it.

Oh horseshit....

No, she should go back to work.... and fuck you and anyone else who doesn't like it.
She beat the judge and the baby hitler county commissioner

Oh horseshit....

So you like traitors who endanger their communities and what is supposed to be their country.

Oh horseshit....

So you like traitors who endanger their communities and what is supposed to be their country.
Using your logic we need to arrest everyone currently working.....

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
What happened to sending your money to the guy collecting for The Wall?

Blue wave election is on!
Lol, looks like Pelosi could lose her seat! I hope so.

Damn. I think I got this figured out.

1. Find some hateful thing that right wingers are all in for.
a. Refuse to bake a cake for gays.
b. Refuse to do your job and issue a legal marriage license,to some underclass
c. Insist on infecting as many people as possible because------MERICA!!

2. make outrageous statements in court.

3. Go on Fox to get the word out to all the nutbags.

4. Sit back and get rich cause the nutbags will gladly throw lots money at you.

Sounds pretty easy to me.
$500k is rich?

:rofl:

If I had half a million cash dropped in my lap, I would feel rich.
We finally agree on something!

People shouldn’t be rewarded for being morons. So I can only assume she’s being rewarded by other morons. Sick f**ks

that said, if you want to die, feel free. Keep your stupid swag from everyone else
I don’t even think you think this punishment is good enough? I mean she’s risking killing people shouldn’t she be killed for that? Come on Democrats tell us the penalty she deserves..

It's time Americans get back to work. Another scheme to take Trump down has failed. You do know your experts are saying about 85,000 lives has been lost because of drug overdoses and suicide from depression. Over this shutdown, you people need to realize Trump will be YOUR president for five more years! Stop killing Americans, because you lost an election.

What happened to sending your money to the guy collecting for The Wall?
The wall is being built silly. If it wasn't the news would be covering it. You know anything to make Trump look bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Turns out, the "Party of Law and Order" doesn't give a rat's posterior on law and order.

Whoever is surprised, raise your right hoof!

People shouldn’t be rewarded for being morons. So I can only assume she’s being rewarded by other morons. Sick f**ks

that said, if you want to die, feel free. Keep your stupid swag from everyone else
Yeah, "smart" people who are not sick sit at home twiddling their thumbs while their life's work goes down the drain.
You must be queen of the morons.

Turns out, the "Party of Law and Order" doesn't give a rat's posterior on law and order.

Whoever is surprised, raise your right hoof!
And the political party that raised Rosa Parks to sainthood because she challenged bad immoral law now
tries to slander and roast this woman in Texas for her moral act of civil disobedience because authorities,
misusing their power, would rather see her, and her employees, starve than defy an immoral and subjectively enforced edict despite their using social distancing guidelines.
You don't care about safety...you want raw obedience even when it serves no one but fools like you.

You assholes just want your pound of flesh and don't care if it makes you any safer or not.
News flash, Texas governor Greg Abbot has sprung Shelly Luther from jail and taken care of any penalties
incurred because of this power mad idiot judge.

Try not to cry.

Oh horseshit....

Using your logic we need to arrest everyone currently working.....
There's a presidential valet that needs to keep working.

You checked off all the crazy boxes on this one!
Shelly Luther ran her salon using social distancing standards.
Putin has nothing to do with this. Luther is not a traitor, she's more like a latter day Rosa Parks
and Greg Abott stepped in and over ruled this power mad a-hole judge who jailed this woman for
not bowing down and kissing his robes.
Her citizenship is not in jeopardy. Yours should be. You are a dangerous lunatic.

Forum List

Back