🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salon owner being rewarded for her courage

The arguments from these short-sighted anti-health and safety idiots mirrors the arguments made by gun fiends. I want what I want public safety be damned! Anything short of what I want is tyranny!

The same logic children use. That says something profoundly disturbing for the sane and mature. We must constantly point out to those unfortunate people that public safety is bigger than their wants. We must be parents to these folks as it appears their own par ntsmwere asleep at the switch.

...You have done nothing on this thread but justify government oppression. Oppression that even the government has admittied as been oppressive. Shame!
Oh, bull$hit...

What I have done is support the sane, common-sense tactic of temporary business closures and social distancing, under the aegis of the emergency powers granted to public health oversight and executive agencies, in an effort to slow the spread of the contagion and to buy hospitals time to treat the afflicted in manageable bursts of activity.

The selfish arrogant bitch got what was coming to her... pity the Gubner and his court didn't have the backbone to make it stick.
No, you're a statist, supporting other statists while they oppress everybody else.

You're just authoritarian trash.

...People gotta eat...
People gotta breath, too.

If the cost of someone remaining alive is you having to go to a food bank for a few weeks, the rest of us can live with that.

...How many government employees are not getting paychecks? Governors, mayors, cops? Any of them being told they can't earn a living?...
Perhaps you should have applied to a government agency while you had the chance, but, in the long run... that doesn't matter worth a damn.

It is VASTLY more important that people remain breathing and above-ground and that hospitals are not overwhelmed in treating the afflicted.

Human life is FAR more important than either Corporate or Personal solvency.

...Yeah that's what I thought..... pissant.
Whatever-in-the-world is it that you "thought" here? That solvency is more important than life itself? You've got your priorities and your head screwed-on backwards, boy.
Some stranger's life (that I am actually not doing anything to endanger, in spite of all the hysterical, bullshit accusations) is supposed to matter more to me than my livelihood? Than the welfare of my family? I am supposed to willingly go to the poorhouse and my descendants along with me, not because it will make anyone safer, but just because some wannabe tyrant demands it, while some toadying douchebag such as yourself cheers on my downfall?

Fuck you.

I would happily drag you behind a truck.

Last edited:
The arguments from these short-sighted anti-health and safety idiots mirrors the arguments made by gun fiends. I want what I want public safety be damned! Anything short of what I want is tyranny!

The same logic children use. That says something profoundly disturbing for the sane and mature. We must constantly point out to those unfortunate people that public safety is bigger than their wants. We must be parents to these folks as it appears their own par ntsmwere asleep at the switch.
Invoking "safety" and implying people are "immature" and lack "common sense" in order to try and manipulate people into surrendering their freedoms so that they may be more easily abused by tyrants is both transparent, and evil.

We see what you're trying to do, and we know what you are..... and we aren't going to fall for your childish shit, and we aren't going to forget what snakes you are.

When and if the boogaloo starts, you all better run like hell.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Invoking "safety" and implying people are "immature" and lack "common sense" in order to try and manipulate people into surrendering their freedoms so that they may be more easily abused by tyrants is both transparent, and evil.

We see what you're trying to do, and we know what you are..... and we aren't going to fall for your childish shit, and we aren't going to forget what snakes you are.

Q.E.D.

Q.E.D.
You mad, bro?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Q.E.D.
I should probably thank you though, for fucking up and exposing yourselves too early. At least now everyone gets to see what you're all about while they still have the means to stop you. You should have kept your true nature under wraps until everyone was disarmed and starving, but just like the spoiled children you all are, you just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you?

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
View attachment 333055
"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."

—Theodore Dalrymple, “Our Culture, What’s Left Of It

So, will someone keep track of how many people contract COVID-19 from her actions, and how many of those people die?

Noticeable is that all democrats are convinced that this salon owner is sick and spreading disease
Any proof of this???
That's not it, moron. It's that she MIGHT be sick and spreading the disease but not know it. But hey, all of you idiots can go out into the world again and maybe get infected, and some of you will die. And that will be fewer idiots in the world.

Noticeable is that all democrats are convinced that this salon owner is sick and spreading disease
Any proof of this???
That's not it, moron. It's that she MIGHT be sick and spreading the disease but not know it. But hey, all of you idiots can go out into the world again and maybe get infected, and some of you will die. And that will be fewer idiots in the world.
You have a dick?

I think you should cut it off.....

You might give someone an STD someday.

Or you might rape someone.

Why should the rest of us have to live with the remote possibility that you might do so?

If you're not willing to sacrifice your dick, you're callous, selfish, and you want gramma to die.

(See how fucking retarded you all sound?)
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Q.E.D.
I should probably thank you though, for fucking up and exposing yourselves too early. At least now everyone gets to see what you're all about while they still have the means to stop you. You should have kept your true nature under wraps until everyone was disarmed and starving, but just like the spoiled children you all are, you just couldn't keep it in your pants, could you?
Thus it is shown. Your thinking remains narrow, insular and self centered.

Q.E.D.
Thus it is shown. Your thinking remains narrow, insular and self centered.
And your true colors are on display for all to see.

And what's really good about that is that none of your bullshit works unless you can hide who you really are, and what you're really about..... and boy have you ever fucked that up, lol.

Forum List

Back