🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salon owner being rewarded for her courage

With that $400K, she can now afford to close.
she needs to open tomorrow, as she cannot be arrested again

she has plenty to get a good lawyer and there may be some hot shot that will work pro bono

Last edited:
Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
Why shouldn't every criminal profit from their crimes?
yeah that's it.….. issue is revealing how divorced form reality libs are
When the reality I'm supposed to be divorced of kills 75,000 Americans in 2 months time, one wonders what the color of the sky is among those who dismiss my reality.
you mean your policies didnt work...and still aren't...….oooooops
The policy is designed to keep the healthcare system from melting down. By slowing the spread, all the others needing hospital care can still get it. Stuff Fox aNews just doesn't explain.
no they couldn't and people died because of it.....you have so much blood on your hands
What is the alternative? Wider, faster spread of the disease resulting in exponentially more death? Who should be paid attention to? Economists or doctors? Fringe Right wing selfish nincompoops with a child's two dimensional view of freedom, or responsible adults doing their damndest to keep their families and communities safe?

I can't believe folks like you are trying to make a pandemic a wedge issue! No. Wait. I can believe it. It's the same amoral pattern of thought that keeps assault weapons on the streets.
the wedge is all yours...….old people can still shelter in place,,,,,,cant they...not that it matters as nursing homes are death traps.....gee how did that happen with all your controls
First, recognize the buck does not stop with health experts, it lays with Trump. Second, recognize that the advice given was either ignored, scaled back or discarded in the Oval Office. Third, you and I can infect our elders even as we appear asymtomatic. I don't wish to expose my 86 year old mother for the price of a haircut.
Well then dont dumbass. We haven't seen the Mother in law since this started...…..
I can't help it if you don't value family. Or the elderly.
How is protecting her from possible exposure not valuing her idiot. Why do you want to kill your mom......we're listening
I'm supplying my mother with food you simpleton!

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
When the reality I'm supposed to be divorced of kills 75,000 Americans in 2 months time, one wonders what the color of the sky is among those who dismiss my reality.
The policy is designed to keep the healthcare system from melting down. By slowing the spread, all the others needing hospital care can still get it. Stuff Fox aNews just doesn't explain.
Cool motive, still wrong.

At a minimum, it needs to be adjusted for the new data.
The new data says as idiots flaunt the mitigation efforts the death toll will rise to 3,000 per day. How does your weekly bowling Night mesh with that data
I work in an ER during a pandemic, I'm too busy to bowl.

I'm not too busy to disregard logic though.

Correction; I'm not so busy that I disregard logic.

Got distracted while I was typing.
Well said

Okay I got distracted; that should be I'm not so busy that I disregard logic.

(I'm having trouble editing my post; what's that about?)

no they couldn't and people died because of it.....you have so much blood on your hands
What is the alternative? Wider, faster spread of the disease resulting in exponentially more death? Who should be paid attention to? Economists or doctors? Fringe Right wing selfish nincompoops with a child's two dimensional view of freedom, or responsible adults doing their damndest to keep their families and communities safe?

I can't believe folks like you are trying to make a pandemic a wedge issue! No. Wait. I can believe it. It's the same amoral pattern of thought that keeps assault weapons on the streets.
the wedge is all yours...….old people can still shelter in place,,,,,,cant they...not that it matters as nursing homes are death traps.....gee how did that happen with all your controls
First, recognize the buck does not stop with health experts, it lays with Trump. Second, recognize that the advice given was either ignored, scaled back or discarded in the Oval Office. Third, you and I can infect our elders even as we appear asymtomatic. I don't wish to expose my 86 year old mother for the price of a haircut.
Well then dont dumbass. We haven't seen the Mother in law since this started...…..
I can't help it if you don't value family. Or the elderly.
How is protecting her from possible exposure not valuing her idiot. Why do you want to kill your mom......we're listening
I'm supplying my mother with food you simpleton!
Yeah....so...…...wear your gloves and mask like you preach. Leave it on her steps and walk away

...They took away her livelihood, they took her freedom, they tried to publicly humiliate her, and now you think they should rob her? You're trash.
Given that you stand alongside those who value corporate solvency over human life... I'll take that as a compliment... pi$$ant.

She violated an Emergency Public Health Order... they locked her up... top-notch public health and law enforcement behaviors.

Blue wave election is on!
29539h.jpg
You have it wrong... you will understand better on the morning of November 4, 2020... :)

She violated an Emergency Public Health Order... they locked her up... top-notch public health and law enforcement behaviors.

You are confused Moon Bat

She didn't get sent to jail for violating the Public Health Order.

She got sent to jail because she didn't kiss the ass of a piece of shit Obama loving affirmative action judge by apologizing.

The very Governor that issued the PHO said that she wasn't guilty and the Texas Supreme Court agreed.

Take your Moon Bat hate and ignorance elsewhere.

You are confused Moon Bat...
Oh, I can be dumb as a box-o-rox, but, as I've said before to a couple of your wing-nut colleagues, at least I'm consoled by the fact that I come off looking like a frigging genius compared to most of your particular brand of Orange Baboon-God worshippers.

...She didn't get sent to jail for violating the Public Health Order. She got sent to jail because she didn't kiss the ass of a piece of shit Obama loving affirmative action judge by apologizing...
She was arrested for violating a public health order... all else that proceeded from that arrest may be linked back to that original cause-and-effect.

...The very Governor that issued the PHO said that she wasn't guilty and the Texas Supreme Court agreed...
The Governor is now only interested in getting businesses open again and has reversed himself and is now making decisions, backed by his court, to facilitate that new priority. He would not have said so a month ago, and neither would the court. You aren't fooling anyone with such simple-simon distractions, lightweight.

...Take your Moon Bat hate and ignorance elsewhere.
Oh, there's nothing 'moon bat' -ish about bashing selfish, ignorant corporate whores and their minions... placing more value upon corporate solvency than upon human life.

She was arrested for violating a public health order...

Your confusion still remains.

She was not sentenced for what she was arrested for.

She was sentenced for not kissing the ass of a piece of shit Obama loving affirmative action dumbass hatefilled judge.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Given that you stand alongside those who value corporate solvency over human life... I'll take that as a compliment... pi$$ant.

Moon Bats like you take government oppression over Liberty. Shame!
Incorrect.

Sane, responsible, community-minded American citizens understand the need for continued social distancing and closures in order to keep the case- and death-counts lower and to buy our healthcare centers precious time to treat the population a little at a time, to avoid hitting a 'saturation point' where they cannot take-on additional patients.

For the most part - and, admittedly, with some noticeable exceptions - the tactic has worked, nationwide. Conditions are not yet conducive to relaxing such protocols in most areas, and it is only the selfishness and greed and petulance of business operators and red-necks who don't understand the need which is forcing re-openings far too early.

I only hope-to-Christ that such decisions do not cost additional hundreds or thousands of American lives that could have been saved with a few more weeks of self-discipline.

Moon Bats like you take government oppression over Liberty. Shame!
Incorrect.

Sane, responsible, community-minded American citizens understand the need for continued social distancing and closures in order to keep the case- and death-counts lower and to buy our healthcare centers precious time to treat the population a little at a time, to avoid hitting a 'saturation point' where they cannot take-on additional patients.

For the most part - and, admittedly, with some noticeable exceptions - the tactic has worked, nationwide. Conditions are not yet conducive to relaxing such protocols in most areas, and it is only the selfishness and greed and petulance of business operators and red-necks who don't understand the need which is forcing re-openings far too early.

I only hope-to-Christ that such decisions do not cost additional hundreds or thousands of American lives that could have been saved with a few more weeks of self-discipline.

You have done nothing on this thread but justify government oppression. Oppression that even the government has admittied as been oppressive. Shame!

...They took away her livelihood, they took her freedom, they tried to publicly humiliate her, and now you think they should rob her? You're trash.

People gotta eat.
How many government employees are not getting paychecks?
Governors, mayors, cops?
Any of them being told they can't earn a living?

Yeah that's what I thought..... pissant.

...You have done nothing on this thread but justify government oppression. Oppression that even the government has admittied as been oppressive. Shame!
Oh, bull$hit...

What I have done is support the sane, common-sense tactic of temporary business closures and social distancing, under the aegis of the emergency powers granted to public health oversight and executive agencies, in an effort to slow the spread of the contagion and to buy hospitals time to treat the afflicted in manageable bursts of activity.

The selfish arrogant bitch got what was coming to her... pity the Gubner and his court didn't have the backbone to make it stick.

Exposing people to a virus is what's considered courage to the right now?

...People gotta eat...
People gotta breath, too.

If the cost of someone remaining alive is you having to go to a food bank for a few weeks, the rest of us can live with that.

...How many government employees are not getting paychecks? Governors, mayors, cops? Any of them being told they can't earn a living?...
Perhaps you should have applied to a government agency while you had the chance, but, in the long run... that doesn't matter worth a damn.

It is VASTLY more important that people remain breathing and above-ground and that hospitals are not overwhelmed in treating the afflicted.

Human life is FAR more important than either Corporate or Personal solvency.

...Yeah that's what I thought..... pissant.
Whatever-in-the-world is it that you "thought" here? That solvency is more important than life itself? You've got your priorities and your head screwed-on backwards, boy.

Forum List

Back