🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salon owner being rewarded for her courage

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
Why shouldn't every criminal profit from their crimes?
yeah that's it.….. issue is revealing how divorced form reality libs are
When the reality I'm supposed to be divorced of kills 75,000 Americans in 2 months time, one wonders what the color of the sky is among those who dismiss my reality.
you mean your policies didnt work...and still aren't...….oooooops
The policy is designed to keep the healthcare system from melting down. By slowing the spread, all the others needing hospital care can still get it. Stuff Fox aNews just doesn't explain.
no they couldn't and people died because of it.....you have so much blood on your hands

Issue is turning south on controllers. Elections should be interesting all around this yr.
When the reality I'm supposed to be divorced of kills 75,000 Americans in 2 months time, one wonders what the color of the sky is among those who dismiss my reality.
That ain't shit..... wait till you see how many poverty kills.
Poverty is not as contagious nor as preventable as COVID-19. And since when has any Donservative/Trumpian ever given a damn about the poor? Aren't they supposed to do something with boot straps?
Big difference between not helping someone and actively preventing them from making a living.
Which cadre of advisors should be listened to during a pandemic: economists or epidemiologists?

Poverty is not as contagious nor as preventable as COVID-19. And since when has any Donservative/Trumpian ever given a damn about the poor? Aren't they supposed to do something with boot straps?
Shut up.....poverty will be rampant very shortly and if the Wuhan was so preventable why hasn't it been stopped by policies you advocate. Shiver in place as long as you want......most dont have that option
These measures are not, nor have they ever been designed to PREVENT this disease. They were, in fact, designed to mitigate the spread of the disease and keep hospitals viable. The sooner you develop an ability to understand that the sooner you will stop trying to kill more people needlessly.

The policy is designed to keep the healthcare system from melting down. By slowing the spread, all the others needing hospital care can still get it. Stuff Fox aNews just doesn't explain.
Cool motive, still wrong.

At a minimum, it needs to be adjusted for the new data.
The new data says as idiots flaunt the mitigation efforts the death toll will rise to 3,000 per day. How does your weekly bowling Night mesh with that data

Damn. I think I got this figured out.

1. Find some hateful thing that right wingers are all in for.
a. Refuse to bake a cake for gays.
b. Refuse to do your job and issue a legal marriage license,to some underclass
c. Insist on infecting as many people as possible because------MERICA!!

2. make outrageous statements in court.

3. Go on Fox to get the word out to all the nutbags.

4. Sit back and get rich cause the nutbags will gladly throw lots money at you.

Sounds pretty easy to me.
It is if you have the capacity to separate reality from bullshit.
I do and you are too blind to realize it. Let me just refresh your memory on how clairvoyant I really am. I said many years ago that the Obama administration was going to turn out to be the most corrupt in history and as every day passes my prophecy comes closer to being true. Obama himself must be thinking about buying some property outside the country. Of course not being able to separate reality from bs you will claim that Barr is just doing the bidding of trump. It is just too embarrassing for you people to admit that the witch-hunt you have sponsored for the last 3 years has no basis in fact but has been nothing but political fiction. Stay tuned bsdog as the days go by because when the Durham report comes out all we are going to hear from your side is but, but, but, but Trump.

You understand that Obama's administration ended a few years ago don't you? Since Obama is not running for anything, I'm not sure why you are still whining about him, but if it makes you feel better then go ahead. I have no real need to defend him.

Shut up.....poverty will be rampant very shortly and if the Wuhan was so preventable why hasn't it been stopped by policies you advocate. Shiver in place as long as you want......most dont have that option
These measures are not, nor have they ever been designed to PREVENT this disease. They were, in fact, designed to mitigate the spread of the disease and keep hospitals viable. The sooner you develop an ability to understand that the sooner you will stop trying to kill more people needlessly.
and they failed,,,,by your own words...….

no they couldn't and people died because of it.....you have so much blood on your hands
What is the alternative? Wider, faster spread of the disease resulting in exponentially more death? Who should be paid attention to? Economists or doctors? Fringe Right wing selfish nincompoops with a child's two dimensional view of freedom, or responsible adults doing their damndest to keep their families and communities safe?

I can't believe folks like you are trying to make a pandemic a wedge issue! No. Wait. I can believe it. It's the same amoral pattern of thought that keeps assault weapons on the streets.

Big difference between not helping someone and actively preventing them from making a living.
Which cadre of advisors should be listened to during a pandemic: economists or epidemiologists?
look where they've got us...…..there is no end in site if we listen to them.....totally divorced from reality

What is the alternative? Wider, faster spread of the disease resulting in exponentially more death? Who should be paid attention to? Economists or doctors? Fringe Right wing selfish nincompoops with a child's two dimensional view of freedom, or responsible adults doing their damndest to keep their families and communities safe?

I can't believe folks like you are trying to make a pandemic a wedge issue! No. Wait. I can believe it. It's the same amoral pattern of thought that keeps assault weapons on the streets.
the wedge is all yours...….old people can still shelter in place,,,,,,cant they...not that it matters as nursing homes are death traps.....gee how did that happen with all your controls

look where they've got us...…..there is no end in site if we listen to them.....totally divorced from reality
Is your thinking so addled to believe that mitigation efforts is all epidemiologists do? What ever happened to the pandemic response plans left behind by the Obama administration? Did Jared and Donald think it was a coloring book?

Is your thinking so addled to believe that mitigation efforts is all epidemiologists do? What ever happened to the pandemic response plans left behind by the Obama administration? Did Jared and Donald think it was a coloring book?
Ummmmmmm,,,,,,,they prolly dont know econ like economists ….just sayin....They seem to think shelter in place for yr and a half is actually doable.

the wedge is all yours...….old people can still shelter in place,,,,,,cant they...not that it matters as nursing homes are death traps.....gee how did that happen with all your controls
First, recognize the buck does not stop with health experts, it lays with Trump. Second, recognize that the advice given was either ignored, scaled back or discarded in the Oval Office. Third, you and I can infect our elders even as we appear asymtomatic. I don't wish to expose my 86 year old mother for the price of a haircut.

First, recognize the buck does not stop with health experts, it lays with Trump. Second, recognize that the advice given was either ignored, scaled back or discarded in the Oval Office. Third, you and I can infect our elders even as we appear asymtomatic. I don't wish to expose my 86 year old mother for the price of a haircut.
Well then dont dumbass. We haven't seen the Mother in law since this started...…..

Well then dont dumbass. We haven't seen the Mother in law since this started...…..
I can't help it if you don't value family. Or the elderly.

I can't help it if you don't value family. Or the elderly.
How is protecting her from possible exposure not valuing her idiot. Why do you want to kill your mom......we're listening

1588904110614.png

Conclusions. All papers based on this code should be retracted immediately. Imperial’s modelling efforts should be reset with a new team that isn’t under Professor Ferguson, and which has a commitment to replicable results with published code from day one.

On a personal level, I’d go further and suggest that all academic epidemiology be defunded. This sort of work is best done by the insurance sector. Insurers employ modellers and data scientists, but also employ managers whose job is to decide whether a model is accurate enough for real world usage and professional software engineers to ensure model software is properly tested, understandable and so on. Academic efforts don’t have these people, and the results speak for themselves. Code Review of Ferguson's Model – Lockdown Sceptics

Both

Cool motive, still wrong.

At a minimum, it needs to be adjusted for the new data.
The new data says as idiots flaunt the mitigation efforts the death toll will rise to 3,000 per day. How does your weekly bowling Night mesh with that data
I work in an ER during a pandemic, I'm too busy to bowl.

I'm not too busy to disregard logic though.

Correction; I'm not so busy that I disregard logic.

Got distracted while I was typing.

Last edited:

Is someone telling you that you can't stay inside if you choose?

Forum List

Back