🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam Houston Statue targeted for removal

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
200.gif

Shweew I thought they meant the giant one up 45 at Huntsville.

I liked the mayors response.

“It's not even on my agenda. I haven't even given it any thought," Turner said.

When Sam Houston was a senator in the 1800s, he repeatedly voted against the spread of slavery to new territories of the United States. He was also ousted as governor of Texas for refusing to align himself with the Confederacy.

Antifia vs Texas? I'll take Texas for the win!

Wait til they have their little protest rally, I hope they get beat down and arrested. They're not in Berkeley anymore, dodos.

I hope they get classified as a terrorist organization because they truly are.

yeah that whole slippery slope thing..... why that never happens......except almost every time with libs....there never is an end........
Mayor Turner responds to group that wants to remove Sam Houston statue
HOUSTON - The Sam Houston statue has been at Hermann Park since 1925, but a group that calls itself Texas Antifa has started a campaign to take down this and any other landmark that bears the name Sam Houston.
Good luck with that one....but the con-federates might like it....he argued strongly against secession.

Wait til they have their little protest rally, I hope they get beat down and arrested. They're not in Berkeley anymore, dodos.

I'll be in Killeen/Ft. Hood 7-11 June. Just might drop down to Houston on the 10th. Do a little provoking with the ANTIFA twinks.

yeah that whole slippery slope thing..... why that never happens......except almost every time with libs....there never is an end........
HOUSTON - The Sam Houston statue has been at Hermann Park since 1925, but a group that calls itself Texas Antifa has started a campaign to take down this and any other landmark that bears the name Sam Houston.

The moment I've been waiting for and and my back is F'd up!!!
Oh please hold off for another week or so because the physical therapy is working wonders.
Hell,I'll be there regardless!!

I think I'll have to attend that rally on 10 June with a big sign that says STFU. If they relent on the statue, what's next, changing the name of the city. I seriously doubt either will actually happen.

I think I'll have to attend that rally on 10 June with a big sign that says STFU. If they relent on the statue, what's next, changing the name of the city. I seriously doubt either will actually happen.

The Houston chapter of Antifa,who I had no idea existed says the claim is bullshit.

Houston Antifa

I guess they know better because they know what would happen.

Oh please hold off for another week or so because the physical therapy is working wonders.

The Houston chapter of Antifa,who I had no idea existed says the claim is bullshit.

Houston Antifa

Texas-Antifa-Group-to-Protest-Statue-of-Sam-Houston.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-05-30-at-2.13.01-PM-e1496172405726.png

I'll be in Killeen/Ft. Hood 7-11 June. Just might drop down to Houston on the 10th. Do a little provoking with the ANTIFA twinks.
Please do.

Houston Antifa

Texas-Antifa-Group-to-Protest-Statue-of-Sam-Houston.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-05-30-at-2.13.01-PM-e1496172405726.png

Click the link.
Houston antifa says it's bullshit.

Forum List

Back