🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam Houston Statue targeted for removal

yeah that whole slippery slope thing..... why that never happens......except almost every time with libs....there never is an end........
Mayor Turner responds to group that wants to remove Sam Houston statue
HOUSTON - The Sam Houston statue has been at Hermann Park since 1925, but a group that calls itself Texas Antifa has started a campaign to take down this and any other landmark that bears the name Sam Houston.

The moment I've been waiting for and and my back is F'd up!!!
Oh please hold off for another week or so because the physical therapy is working wonders.
Hell,I'll be there regardless!!

You American Patriots need to remove these Anti-American POS from your society. Period.

The next thing they'll want anything to do with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson removed and they'll want those heads on Mount Rushmore removed.

So the Anti-American POS need to be removed, just round them all up and airdrop them into the African jungle and let them drink their own urine and eat ants....alternatively just shoot the bastards.

How about we just vote to keep the statue of Houston, in Houston.

In fact we should demand San Antonio be renamed. Who wants a city named after Santa Anna???

Remember the Alamo! </sarcasm>

How about we just shoot antifa dickheads for fun?

As much as you'd hate to admit it Texans are actually very connected with the history of Mexicans,or Texicans if you will and hold those who fought for Texas independence with high regard.

So shut yer fuken piehole .....

Let Houston citizens vote to decide if Sammy stays or goes.

Santa Anna did not fight for Texas independence.

So, blow it out your ass.......

Sam isnt going anywhere.

The moment I've been waiting for and and my back is F'd up!!!
Oh please hold off for another week or so because the physical therapy is working wonders.
Hell,I'll be there regardless!!

You American Patriots need to remove these Anti-American POS from your society. Period.

The next thing they'll want anything to do with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson removed and they'll want those heads on Mount Rushmore removed.

So the Anti-American POS need to be removed, just round them all up and airdrop them into the African jungle and let them drink their own urine and eat ants....alternatively just shoot the bastards.

In fact we should demand San Antonio be renamed. Who wants a city named after Santa Anna???

As much as you'd hate to admit it Texans are actually very connected with the history of Mexicans,or Texicans if you will and hold those who fought for Texas independence with high regard.

Sam isnt going anywhere.

No. I completely agree. It's staying in Houston's Herman Park. It is not a Civil War Monument.

But as a matter of fact there is no state law that would prevent the City from removing it if they so choose. From the sound of our Mayor, it's not even up for consideration.

Sam isnt going anywhere.

No. I completely agree. It's staying in Houston's Herman Park. It is not a Civil War Monument.

But as a matter of fact there is no state law that would prevent the City from removing it if they so choose. From the sound of our Mayor, it's not even up for consideration.

People would have a shit fit!

Sam Houston ain't going nowhere: not to no alt left anfia and not to no alt right antifa.

Antifa are leftist brownshirts. They're part of the "resist" thing.

Antifa is the leftwing version of rightwing white supremacists...

This is a non-story though - a very small, but noisy group of anarchists who's main contribution to society so far has been violence and property destruction is not going to get any statues removed and Houston isn't even controversal.

He denied the legitimacy of slavery. No self-respecting son or daughter of the South would give him a statute.
Houston also opposed secession and was a true patriot.

No wonder you liberals want his statue removed.

Forum List

Back