🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sam Houston Statue targeted for removal

yeah that whole slippery slope thing..... why that never happens......except almost every time with libs....there never is an end........
Mayor Turner responds to group that wants to remove Sam Houston statue
HOUSTON - The Sam Houston statue has been at Hermann Park since 1925, but a group that calls itself Texas Antifa has started a campaign to take down this and any other landmark that bears the name Sam Houston.

The moment I've been waiting for and and my back is F'd up!!!
Oh please hold off for another week or so because the physical therapy is working wonders.
Hell,I'll be there regardless!!
yeah that whole slippery slope thing..... why that never happens......except almost every time with libs....there never is an end........
HOUSTON - The Sam Houston statue has been at Hermann Park since 1925, but a group that calls itself Texas Antifa has started a campaign to take down this and any other landmark that bears the name Sam Houston.

I think I'll have to attend that rally on 10 June with a big sign that says STFU. If they relent on the statue, what's next, changing the name of the city. I seriously doubt either will actually happen.

The Houston chapter of Antifa,who I had no idea existed says the claim is bullshit.

Houston Antifa

I guess they know better because they know what would happen.
Texas-Antifa-Group-to-Protest-Statue-of-Sam-Houston.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-05-30-at-2.13.01-PM-e1496172405726.png

Click the link.
Houston antifa says it's bullshit.
My orig link was from local Houston News ........they may be backpeddling but there are multiple sites with different quotes reporting this

Oh please hold off for another week or so because the physical therapy is working wonders.

You American Patriots need to remove these Anti-American POS from your society. Period.

The next thing they'll want anything to do with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson removed and they'll want those heads on Mount Rushmore removed.

So the Anti-American POS need to be removed, just round them all up and airdrop them into the African jungle and let them drink their own urine and eat ants....alternatively just shoot the bastards.

Shweew I thought they meant the giant one up 45 at Huntsville.

I liked the mayors response.

“It's not even on my agenda. I haven't even given it any thought," Turner said.

When Sam Houston was a senator in the 1800s, he repeatedly voted against the spread of slavery to new territories of the United States. He was also ousted as governor of Texas for refusing to align himself with the Confederacy.
You'r think OP would want it removed given that info ;)

I think I'll have to attend that rally on 10 June with a big sign that says STFU. If they relent on the statue, what's next, changing the name of the city. I seriously doubt either will actually happen.

The Houston chapter of Antifa,who I had no idea existed says the claim is bullshit.

Houston Antifa

Click the link.
My orig link was from local Houston News ........they may be backpeddling but there are multiple sites with different quotes reporting this

From what I've seen it's the Texas chapter who made the claim and the Houston chapter refuted.
I guess we'll see. It'll be fun if they try.

You American Patriots need to remove these Anti-American POS from your society. Period.

The next thing they'll want anything to do with George Washington and Thomas Jefferson removed and they'll want those heads on Mount Rushmore removed.

So the Anti-American POS need to be removed, just round them all up and airdrop them into the African jungle and let them drink their own urine and eat ants....alternatively just shoot the bastards.

How about we just vote to keep the statue of Houston, in Houston.

In fact we should demand San Antonio be renamed. Who wants a city named after Santa Anna???

Remember the Alamo! </sarcasm>

Oh, how I look foward to this fight, lol, or what the hood rats and illegals think will be a fight. I really can't wait for this one.

Houston Antifa

Click the link.

From what I've seen it's the Texas chapter who made the claim and the Houston chapter refuted.

They are the American Taliban and also have the same hatred of statues that ISIS have.

Essentially they're Snowflake faggots and could easily be crushed, people should poke them as much as possible, Trigger them all over the place forcing them to do something and then that's the excuse that Law Enforcement and American Patriots need to break heads.

Houston Antifa

Do you have an inside track on every fringe group in the metro area?

In fact we should demand San Antonio be renamed. Who wants a city named after Santa Anna???

How about we just shoot antifa dickheads for fun?

As much as you'd hate to admit it Texans are actually very connected with the history of Mexicans,or Texicans if you will and hold those who fought for Texas independence with high regard.

So shut yer fuken piehole .....

Houston Antifa

Click the link.

They are the American Taliban and also have the same hatred of statues that ISIS have.

Essentially they're Snowflake faggots and could easily be crushed, people should poke them as much as possible, Trigger them all over the place forcing them to do something and then that's the excuse that Law Enforcement and American Patriots need to break heads.

Really, this is nothing more then wetbacks trying to matter. They need to realize, Dick Perry is gone and Abbot is not as wrapped up with the elite in Mexico, so their l voice is pretty much gone. This stunt could be one of many that helps Texans accept rounding them all up and sending them south. I plan on watching this closely/ I really hope they are serious.

Houston Antifa

Click the link.

They wont find the HPD or the local populace to be nearly as accommodating as the BPD and the bezerkly fags.

As much as you'd hate to admit it Texans are actually very connected with the history of Mexicans,or Texicans if you will and hold those who fought for Texas independence with high regard.

I love Texas, as you know.

I+love+texas+_8df1855a47481e465f71bb0e03f8685d.jpg

Houston Antifa

Nah.....just used the Google.

Houston Antifa

That's still impressive as Houston has no shortage of fringe groups. The ones here try and "out funky" Austin.

Houston Antifa

That's still impressive as Houston has no shortage of fringe groups. The ones here try and "out funky" Austin.

Yeah...but they generally reside in the decidedly fruity parts of town if you get my drift.
I dont think you'll see Houston antifa acting up here or we would have already heard from em.

Texans need to give antifia three simple options. Liberals love options right?
Jail
Hospital
Graveyard

That stands totally with Texas tradition.

It won't go anywhere. Removing Sam Houston from any place in Texas would be as doable as editing every reference to Jesus from the Bible, but it would be really awesome to watch.

Let Houston citizens vote to decide if Sammy stays or goes.

Santa Anna did not fight for Texas independence.

So, blow it out your ass.......

Forum List

Back