Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

"I think Carter Page colluded with the Russians..."

This guy is a walking disaster for the Trump crime family....LOVE HIM!

Mueller is doing a real good Ken Starr type investigation and much like Starr’s I suspect by the time Mueller wraps it up the only people left who will care will be the most rabid of partisans.

Well we're closer than you think if this fool Nunberg is openly being uncooperative with Mueller! :11_2_1043: :71:
We have been hearing that for a year and half now forgive me if I’m skeptical.

Trump and his attorneys have been saying for almost a year the investigation will end soon; Thxg, Xmas, then NY's! :19:
Yeah and I have lost track of how many times I have heard the media and left claim every leaked and overhyped piece of information was going to be the end of the Trump Presidency. So like I said before I’m skeptical of this and am not going into hysterics over it others are more than welcome to.
Don’t you know NOTHING MATTERS?
Trump could be caught live on video Sanduskying a teenage boy and you idiots would still support him. You’d cry fake news or the video was doctored or some other crazy shit.

And that is "1930's Germany" scary

He does not like Trump. He may be the one to take the orange clown down....WOW!

I thought that was the face you make when someone says Hitlery.
No whenever you speak or show how fucking stupid you are like when you called the professionals who go on Sunday Morning network shows “ spinning” this is the face I make.

View attachment 180580

Maybe you ought to stop watching CNN and MSNBC....dumbass.

They are the only ones broadcasting the truth. FIX buries Russia stuff.

What!? Wait!!! You have evidence?

Will Nunberg show up on Ari Melber? It's almost time...

He is there and he is a flaming lunatic!

So, on Ari's show it appears that Nunberg is interviewed and then chose to stay on the show when Ari would normally speak with experts (former federal prosecutors) to discuss this breaking news. However, what looks to be kind of unplanned Nunberg has chosen to stay on air and argue with the other guests about his predicament...oh, and the oddest body language and facial expressions to go with it. This guy should shut up now, he's only hurting himself.

EDIT: Oh, and I think he's also Roger Stone's bottom.

yes, yes I do. why else would he do that?

Because he's a moron, and he knows that clowns like you will eat it up?

Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. Nunberg can fight the subpoena if he wants, but he'll lose - and he knows it.

in the interview he said his lawyer just fired him

:lol:

Really?

So this is actually a public meltdown, rather than a legal strategy?

i think so- it was a vid on the wapo site so it was hard to hear clearly, but i'm pretty sure he said his lawyer had or was about to fire him.

maybe he just wants the attention and intends to comply.

it's really difficult to believe that he thinks he'll prevail if he tries to quash the subpoena or wants to go to jail, but stranger things

maybe he wants to martyr himself for the cause

He is a flaming idiot. But he said Trump was walking around the week before the Junior Russia meeting bragging about it.

The Liar in Chief in action.

WOW this LOSER on MSNBC the Beat, Has really made a lot of new issues for Stone.

This guy knows his emails/Text etc. confirm Stone Crimes as well as his lies before to Mueller.

This WEAK LOSER will be the next charged with Lying to the FBI over WikiLeaks..

BTW: Mueller offered immunity to this loser to spew already.

Last edited:
Ex-Trump campaign adviser says he will refuse to comply with Mueller subpoena

Ha Ha! What an idiot. He will go to jail....oh

He also said that from the prosecutors question...he thought they had something on Trump. He thinks Trump did something wrong during the election.

Are you suggesting that Democrats and their cronies who have failed to supply subpoenaed emails, text messages or phone logs should be in jail?

democrats complied with what they had.

are you suggesting this is comparable? trump hacks are so deluded

Good for him.

My guess is he probably told Mueller that he would invoke the fifth for every single question, so why go through the charade? Saves everyone a great deal of time and travel.

He will either give up the emails or go to jail.
Wanna bet?

deleter.jpg

I am not a President Trump hack and I didn't question whether or not they supplied what they said they had.
I simply asked whether or not they should be jailed if they didn't supply what was subpoenaed.

I thought that was the face you make when someone says Hitlery.
No whenever you speak or show how fucking stupid you are like when you called the professionals who go on Sunday Morning network shows “ spinning” this is the face I make.

View attachment 180580

Maybe you ought to stop watching CNN and MSNBC....dumbass.

They are the only ones broadcasting the truth. FIX buries Russia stuff.

What!? Wait!!! You have evidence?

You keep watching FIX and live in your fantasy world...

I am not a President Trump hack and I didn't question whether or not they supplied what they said they had.
I simply asked whether or not they should be jailed if they didn't supply what was subpoenaed.

Yes

Forum List

Back