Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

...and he's stating that he's going to disregard a subpoena from the grand jury. He's saying his reason for this is that he doesn't think he should have to spend his time to go through his emails to provide the information that's been requested and he's assuming that he's a target of the investigation.

This is the interview I can find on the Internet -- Nunberg on subpoena: 'Screw that' - CNN Video -- but the one I'm currently hearing is with Jake Tapper. It's not yet on the web.

I don't know a thing about Sam, but I know he's playing a very high risk game.

can you imagine if Hillary said screw the subpoena...
Well, maybe, but that's really not the topic here.

I think it is pertinent....

He'll be found guilty of contempt of court, Nunberg will have the government's legal fees assessed to him, and an order to produce will be put into effect, which Nunberg will go to jail for if he doesn't produce the documents.
nope, he will ask for evidence of a crime. In front of the judge. it will be sweet. this willy nilly shit is finally coming to an end.

:lol:

You really believe that, don't you?
yes, yes I do. why else would he do that?

Because he's a moron, and he knows that clowns like you will eat it up?

Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. Nunberg can fight the subpoena if he wants, but he'll lose - and he knows it.

in the interview he said his lawyer just fired him

Really?

So this is actually a public meltdown, rather than a legal strategy?

...and he's stating that he's going to disregard a subpoena from the grand jury. He's saying his reason for this is that he doesn't think he should have to spend his time to go through his emails to provide the information that's been requested and he's assuming that he's a target of the investigation.

This is the interview I can find on the Internet -- Nunberg on subpoena: 'Screw that' - CNN Video -- but the one I'm currently hearing is with Jake Tapper. It's not yet on the web.

I don't know a thing about Sam, but I know he's playing a very high risk game.
can you imagine if Hillary said screw the subpoena...
Well, maybe, but that's really not the topic here.

I think it is pertinent....

of course it is. :)

nope, he will ask for evidence of a crime. In front of the judge. it will be sweet. this willy nilly shit is finally coming to an end.

Seriously, you don't know what you're talking about. Nunberg can fight the subpoena if he wants, but he'll lose - and he knows it.

Really?

there's a shocker. :rofl:

Really?

i think so- it was a vid on the wapo site so it was hard to hear clearly, but i'm pretty sure he said his lawyer had or was about to fire him.

maybe he just wants the attention and intends to comply.

it's really difficult to believe that he thinks he'll prevail if he tries to quash the subpoena or wants to go to jail, but stranger things

how do you know he hasn't?
He sure lets the world know every morning with his tweets He's bashed everyone BUT Putin
so he's only allowed to tweet for it to have happened? LOL, you don't want him to tweet and now he doesn't tweet enough. LOL. you have no idea anything and merely write nonsense.
the question was who hasn't he bashed LOUDLY ..... and nothing about the guy who has him in his pocket??? What's trump looking for ?? Hotels in Russia, Loans for him and his POS son in law??
but he has ripped Putin,

Putin’s Nuclear Bravado Earns a Rare Rebuke From Trump
"Trump calls Russian leader ‘irresponsible’ over weapons show"
Has Trump finally put the Russian sanctions on yet?
Has he done anything to prevent Russia from interfering with our elections this year?
Ok then.
He’s still derelict in his responsibilities as commander in Chief.

He is Putin's wife...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Good for him.

My guess is he probably told Mueller that he would invoke the fifth for every single question, so why go through the charade? Saves everyone a great deal of time and travel.

He will either give up the emails or go to jail.

Really?

i think so- it was a vid on the wapo site so it was hard to hear clearly, but i'm pretty sure he said his lawyer had or was about to fire him.

maybe he just wants the attention and intends to comply.

it's really difficult to believe that he thinks he'll prevail if he tries to quash the subpoena or wants to go to jail, but stranger things

maybe he wants to martyr himself for the cause

Watching this guy live on tv now, there is something off about this guy, like in a suicide watch kind of way.

I thought that was the face you make when someone says Hitlery.
No whenever you speak or show how fucking stupid you are like when you called the professionals who go on Sunday Morning network shows “ spinning” this is the face I make.

View attachment 180580

Maybe you ought to stop watching CNN and MSNBC....dumbass.

They are the only ones broadcasting the truth. FIX buries Russia stuff.

Forum List

Back