Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

Mueller is doing a real good Ken Starr type investigation and much like Starr’s I suspect by the time Mueller wraps it up the only people left who will care will be the most rabid of partisans.

Well we're closer than you think if this fool Nunberg is openly being uncooperative with Mueller! :11_2_1043: :71:
We have been hearing that for a year and half now forgive me if I’m skeptical.

Trump and his attorneys have been saying for almost a year the investigation will end soon; Thxg, Xmas, then NY's! :19:

I thought that was the face you make when someone says Hitlery.
No whenever you speak or show how fucking stupid you are like when you called the professionals who go on Sunday Morning network shows “ spinning” this is the face I make.

View attachment 180580
well good thing I never said that.
Liar. You created a thread about the Sunday shows like Meet the Press, Face the Nation and that’s EXACTLY what you said and both u and I know it.

jc how come the orange anus has not said one disparaging word against his murdering buddy putin ?
how do you know he hasn't?
He sure lets the world know every morning with his tweets He's bashed everyone BUT Putin
so he's only allowed to tweet for it to have happened? LOL, you don't want him to tweet and now he doesn't tweet enough. LOL. you have no idea anything and merely write nonsense.
the question was who hasn't he bashed LOUDLY ..... and nothing about the guy who has him in his pocket??? What's trump looking for ?? Hotels in Russia, Loans for him and his POS son in law??
but he has ripped Putin,

Putin’s Nuclear Bravado Earns a Rare Rebuke From Trump
"Trump calls Russian leader ‘irresponsible’ over weapons show"
LIKE THIS JC??
Trump, who’s made no public statements about the Russian challenge to the U.S., criticized Putin’s arms display during a phone call with U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, according to a White House readout.

really the pos couldn't say it to Putin??

No whenever you speak or show how fucking stupid you are like when you called the professionals who go on Sunday Morning network shows “ spinning” this is the face I make.

View attachment 180580
Liar. You created a thread about the Sunday shows like Meet the Press, Face the Nation and that’s EXACTLY what you said and both u and I know it.
i never ever used the word spinning. sorry.

Doesn't a Grand Jury have a judge? You sure that isn't a "Court?" Just asking--I'm not sure.

I was refreshing myself. And was right I think before here.

"FEDERAL GRAND JURY BASICS: STRUCTURE AND POWER. Federal grand juries have a maximum of 23 members, 16 of whom must be present to form a quorum. Indictments are returned by a vote of 12 or more members. Federal grand juries typically sit for a term of 18 months and meet at regular intervals. Although federal judges empanel federal grand juries and formally supervise them, these judges do not usually interfere with federal grand jury investigations. The federal prosecutor, or Assistant United States Attorney (“AUSA”), is the primary government official interacting with the federal grand jury. The federal prosecutor leads all grand jury sessions, although he cannot testify or be present during grand jury deliberations."

I would think Mueller will go this Panel Judge to get an Arrest warrant issued.
I agree, then he will go before a judge again, and then the lawyer will discuss the authority of the subpoena, again, can't wait.

:lol:

I don't think you understand how the subpoena process works. There's no "authority" required either - although Mueller's authority is fairly well established.
well a subpoena is generated from something, they just don't hand them out. so again, the reason for the subpoena will be known. duh!!!!

They actually do just hand them out.

This is how it works.

A lawyer in a case (civil or criminal) will decide that there is some relevant and important information that they would like to have. They will go to the Clerk of the Court's office, and be given a blank subpoena form. The lawyer will fill the form out, going into detail about what documents they are requesting, or what people they are requesting affidavits from. They will then hand those documents to a process server, who will serve it to the person in question.

That person, at that point, is obligated under law to respond to that subpoena - by either producing the documents, or filing a motion to quash the subpoena. To successfully quash the subpoena, they would have to prove that either (1) The documents requested are irrelevant to the issue in front of the court, or (2) the documents are privileged - in this context, referring to communication between a party to the case and his attorney.

In this case, it would be nearly impossible for Nunberg's lawyers to argue for either of those.
That person, at that point, is obligated under law to respond to that subpoena - by either producing the documents, or filing a motion to quash the subpoena. To successfully quash the subpoena, they would have to prove that either (1) The documents requested are irrelevant to the issue in front of the court, or (2) the documents are privileged - in this context, referring to communication between a party to the case and his attorney.

The person may also be able to argue a 5th Amendment reason for refusing to provide testimony or certain documents. To do so re: testimony, however, one must appear before the grand jury and state that one pleads the 5th.

Refusing to provide documents is a bit different and more complex.

Mueller is doing a real good Ken Starr type investigation and much like Starr’s I suspect by the time Mueller wraps it up the only people left who will care will be the most rabid of partisans.

Well we're closer than you think if this fool Nunberg is openly being uncooperative with Mueller! :11_2_1043: :71:

Trump and his attorneys have been saying for almost a year the investigation will end soon; Thxg, Xmas, then NY's! :19:
You know why that is don’t you. They feel they needed to pacify the unhinged one. He’s now finding out he was lied to.
Ha!

how do you know he hasn't?
He sure lets the world know every morning with his tweets He's bashed everyone BUT Putin
so he's only allowed to tweet for it to have happened? LOL, you don't want him to tweet and now he doesn't tweet enough. LOL. you have no idea anything and merely write nonsense.
the question was who hasn't he bashed LOUDLY ..... and nothing about the guy who has him in his pocket??? What's trump looking for ?? Hotels in Russia, Loans for him and his POS son in law??
but he has ripped Putin,

LIKE THIS JC??
Trump, who’s made no public statements about the Russian challenge to the U.S., criticized Putin’s arms display during a phone call with U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, according to a White House readout.

amusing as hell, thanks for the laugh. you really hate the man you know absolutely nothing about. wow!

Wasn't Barry Hussein's IRS chief subpoenaed by a congressional committee and refused to testify?

Yes - and she was held in contempt of Congress for it.

But being held in contempt of court in a criminal investigation has significantly more teeth to it.

Invoking the 5th is not grounds for contempt unless the person has waived the right or been granted immunity.

View attachment 180580
That was the EXACT word you used in your OP.
You’re so used to being lied to by your right wing media that when you were confronted with facts your whole system did a double take.

How do you know when a deplorable is lying?
They’re breathing.

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, just like the ones I used to know........

Seriously it does seem that Mueller is closing in on what he thinks he will find. I'm not sure that it includes a smoking gun that Trump had knowledge of that Putin and Assange would illegally leak before leaking it. I think he did, but proving that, and proving Trump did something for Putin to get the assistance are ..... maybe not.

Yeah and I have lost track of how many times I have heard the media and left claim every leaked and overhyped piece of information was going to be the end of the Trump Presidency. So like I said before I’m skeptical of this and am not going into hysterics over it others are more than welcome to.

View attachment 180580
You’re so used to being lied to by your right wing media that when you were confronted with facts your whole system did a double take.

They’re breathing.
well then post the thread link.

but he has ripped Putin,

LIKE THIS JC??

amusing as hell, thanks for the laugh. you really hate the man you know absolutely nothing about. wow!
You’re hilarious. Trump is an open book.. which is ironic because he never reads books.

Wasn't Barry Hussein's IRS chief subpoenaed by a congressional committee and refused to testify?

Yes - and she was held in contempt of Congress for it.

But being held in contempt of court in a criminal investigation has significantly more teeth to it.

Invoking the 5th is not grounds for contempt unless the person has waived the right or been granted immunity.

The 5th Amendment does not protect against document requests.

He could go before the Grand Jury and plead the 5th to every question he gets asked - but he can't fail to respond to a document subpoena by pleading the fifth.

View attachment 180580

They’re breathing.
well then post the thread link.
It’s your thread asshole. YOU post it.
But you won’t because you know I’m right.

Forum List

Back