Sam Nunberg wants to tear up Mueller subpoena.....REALLY!

well isn't that for his lawyer to determine?

Is what for his lawyer to determine?

I have no doubt that Nunberg's lawyer is begging him to respond to the subpoena - either by moving to quash it, or producing the documents - and if Nunberg wants to fight the subpoena in court, his lawyer will have to come up with something.

But I think the lawyer knows it wouldn't work, and is almost certainly advicing his client so.
or not and all that is already discussed.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.
you have no idea what his lawyer said. perhaps they had that discussion. perhaps?

You are correct in saying that I do not know what his lawyer has said, but I can make some strong inferences, since I understand how the law works, and if I had to guess, his lawyer does too.
but you have no idea. and he and his lawyer may have a strategy. Much like is happening right now.

Mueller's investigation is a farce, nothing more than a veiled attempt to legitimize a politically motivated baseless document with the intent to abuse and manipulate the FISA court by the DNC and former administration for political gain. Face it Watergate is child's play compared to what these people are attempting to pull. Mueller should be investigating those responsible for manipulating the FISA court not the victim.
Thank you for your propaganda Sean Hannity. You’re now dismissed.

sure he was.
jc how come the orange anus has not said one disparaging word against his murdering buddy putin ?
how do you know he hasn't?
He sure lets the world know every morning with his tweets He's bashed everyone BUT Putin
so he's only allowed to tweet for it to have happened? LOL, you don't want him to tweet and now he doesn't tweet enough. LOL. you have no idea anything and merely write nonsense.
the question was who hasn't he bashed LOUDLY ..... and nothing about the guy who has him in his pocket??? What's trump looking for ?? Hotels in Russia, Loans for him and his POS son in law??
but he has ripped Putin,

Putin’s Nuclear Bravado Earns a Rare Rebuke From Trump
"Trump calls Russian leader ‘irresponsible’ over weapons show"

73431089-B776-42A4-9091-DCAFEC572CA0.jpeg

Is what for his lawyer to determine?

I have no doubt that Nunberg's lawyer is begging him to respond to the subpoena - either by moving to quash it, or producing the documents - and if Nunberg wants to fight the subpoena in court, his lawyer will have to come up with something.

But I think the lawyer knows it wouldn't work, and is almost certainly advicing his client so.

you have no idea what his lawyer said. perhaps they had that discussion. perhaps?

You are correct in saying that I do not know what his lawyer has said, but I can make some strong inferences, since I understand how the law works, and if I had to guess, his lawyer does too.
but you have no idea. and he and his lawyer may have a strategy. Much like is happening right now.

Well, that's the thing. I do have "an idea" of what the legal aspects of this are. As I said before, I won't rule out the possibility that this is some amazing 11th-dimensional strategy that I don't see, but I really can't figure out what they could possibly be gaining from doing what they're doing.

jc how come the orange anus has not said one disparaging word against his murdering buddy putin ?
He sure lets the world know every morning with his tweets He's bashed everyone BUT Putin
so he's only allowed to tweet for it to have happened? LOL, you don't want him to tweet and now he doesn't tweet enough. LOL. you have no idea anything and merely write nonsense.
the question was who hasn't he bashed LOUDLY ..... and nothing about the guy who has him in his pocket??? What's trump looking for ?? Hotels in Russia, Loans for him and his POS son in law??
but he has ripped Putin,

Has Trump finally put the Russian sanctions on yet?
Has he done anything to prevent Russia from interfering with our elections this year?
Ok then.
He’s still derelict in his responsibilities as commander in Chief.

Well, that's the thing. I do have "an idea" of what the legal aspects of this are. As I said before, I won't rule out the possibility that this is some amazing 11th-dimensional strategy that I don't see, but I really can't figure out what they could possibly be gaining from doing what they're doing.
thanks! I agree, I have to believe they have a strategy.

:lol:

Why do you "have" to believe that?

but he has ripped Putin,

Has Trump finally put the Russian sanctions on yet?
Has he done anything to prevent Russia from interfering with our elections this year?
Ok then.
He’s still derelict in his responsibilities as commander in Chief.
it isn't trump's job, his is to be a president, we have FBI and CIA doing that.

:lol:

Why do you "have" to believe that?
well it looks like he's moving in that direction.

...and he's stating that he's going to disregard a subpoena from the grand jury. He's saying his reason for this is that he doesn't think he should have to spend his time to go through his emails to provide the information that's been requested and he's assuming that he's a target of the investigation.

This is the interview I can find on the Internet -- Nunberg on subpoena: 'Screw that' - CNN Video -- but the one I'm currently hearing is with Jake Tapper. It's not yet on the web.

I don't know a thing about Sam, but I know he's playing a very high risk game. The guy actually said unequivocally that he's not going to provide the documents and he's not going to appear before the grand jury, and they can arrest him for doing so. What is one to say? Be careful of what you ask for....

EDIT: Here's the Jake Tapper interview with Sam. It's astounding!

He's lost it. No question.
Trump knows how to surround himself with the very best, doesn't he?

"Lost it" is right. Frankly, I think that's putting it mildly. The guy sounds apoplectic to me.

Odds are, given his relatively early departure from the Trump campaign, that he merely has information the grand jury wants and, given the piling up of his legal fees, he figures that maybe if goes on TV and makes clear that he's "freaked out" about the subpoena, maybe someone from Mueller's team will contact him to assuage some of his concerns, most notably the ones about his being a target. The more standard alternative to that is for his attorney to make a request for input, but that would, of course, further increase Sam's legal fees.

The thing that I don't understand is why the guy, given his short tenure with the Trump campaign and if he knows he truly did do nothing illegal (he's got a law degree, so he should know), why he even bothered to engage an attorney. As an innocent man, all he's really got to do is hand over whatever the special counsel requests an answer the questions he's asked. One doesn't need an attorney to do that, one doesn't need an attorney to go through all of one's emails and memos, etc, if one didn't do something illegal in the course of working on the Trump campaign. Truly innocent folks, particularly those for whom the documentary evidence either (1) shows they did no wrong or (2) fails to show they did some wrong, don't need attorneys.

Good for him.

My guess is he probably told Mueller that he would invoke the fifth for every single question, so why go through the charade? Saves everyone a great deal of time and travel.

Forum List

Back