Same sex couple reunites after Afghanistan deployment

huh?

I said as much.

No you didn't ... You titled the thread "Same sex couple reunites after Afghanistan deployment" Then you posted ... "This is a great country we live in".

There is no welcome home or thanks for service mentioned ... You posted the OP for reasons this veteran has enough grit to call you on.

Don't use veterans for your petty bullshit.

Stop the hate :( STOP IT!!! :mad-61: Go to a Chick-Fil-A and leave the rest of us alone :eusa_hand:

They'll need a male to reproduce.

I'll take one for the team.
You can have the one in a dress. Her tattoos frighten me. And the one in uniform is uglier than Moochelle on speed.

I'd do the one in the dress just so I could laugh at the Army lesbo every morning in the mess and remind her that I nailed her woman.

oh well. There were at least one or to non-haters in the thread who acknowledged the soldiers sacrifices abroad

That's great. It's always nice to see the reunion of loved ones after a deployment. Hell, it's always nice to see the reunion of loved ones after any extended absence. And Cheyenne's dress? Very nice. They look very happy. Congratulations and good for them...

But I do have a couple or so questions for you, Dot...

How many of these threads have you started about heterosexual couples reunited after deployment? Did you start this thread for any other reason than to ruffle the feathers of the more conservative members of the board? Based on your pattern of thread starts, one could also ask, isn't it true that your primary intent behind this thread simply to provide you and other liberals an opportunity to call those conservatives who react poorly names? One last question, can you honestly say that you did not expect more than a few negative reactions to your OP?

You see, as nice as the story may, or, in the eyes of some, may not be, this is, at its roots, nothing but a bait thread...

Anyway, best of luck to the seemingly happy couple. Everyone deserves to be happy and I wish them the best of luck.

How many of these threads have you started about heterosexual couples reunited after deployment?
I think it is newsworthy because they both seem like attractive women.

Often with lesbian couples one or both have man-hair and man-clothes, and is built like a fireplug. The ones where both are butch are especially puzzling since if they are both attracted to women then why date someone who is doing everything they can to look like a man?

Congrats to the couple and thanks for the service to our great country.

That's great. It's always nice to see the reunion of loved ones after a deployment. Hell, it's always nice to see the reunion of loved ones after any extended absence. And Cheyenne's dress? Very nice. They look very happy. Congratulations and good for them...

But I do have a couple or so questions for you, Dot...

How many of these threads have you started about heterosexual couples reunited after deployment? Did you start this thread for any other reason than to ruffle the feathers of the more conservative members of the board? Based on your pattern of thread starts, one could also ask, isn't it true that your primary intent behind this thread simply to provide you and other liberals an opportunity to call those conservatives who react poorly names? One last question, can you honestly say that you did not expect more than a few negative reactions to your OP?

You see, as nice as the story may, or, in the eyes of some, may not be, this is, at its roots, nothing but a bait thread...

Anyway, best of luck to the seemingly happy couple. Everyone deserves to be happy and I wish them the best of luck.
you know thats why Mick.....Dot is a dick and has been one since his first day here....he is also a fucking hypocrite....

Forum List

Back