🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Bernardino School Shooting

Strictest gun control in the nation

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

Yup. I thought San Bernardino was a gun free zone???

Bet some of the people in that gun free zone wished they had guns to defend themselves with.

Yeah, like that 8 year old special needs student....
You have a funny way of leaving. Why does every shooting become a gun debate for libs? The 2nd A isn't going away for the foreseeable future with Gorsuch on the bench. Not enough libs there to remove our rights.

Future mass murders are celebrating everywhere!
We've always had guns. Leftists corrupt societies then need oppression to try and cure it. Liberals need answers they can touch.

Gotcha. The Rights need guns to shoot the Lefts. That is pretty much they way I remember it when I was growing up in Georgia in the 1950's....

it isn't. it was domestic violence related....which is why abusers shouldn't have guns.

try again.

We agree. He was already a prohibited person IN CALIFORNIA. It was already a FELONY for him to have the gun.

Try again.

Sadly, this was exactly the kind of thug domestic violence that is all too common in communities like San Bernardino. Why this idiot had to shoot kids while he attacked his new wife is incomprehensible. I honestly suspect he was holding the gun sideways and couldn't hit what he was aiming at. This was thug culture at it's finest.

The shooter had a history of domestic violence, weapons, and drug charges. Yet, he was carrying and used a .357. Why did he have access to a gun? Don't know, but I am sure that the NRA is content with whatever reason.
Because America doesn't sell illegal guns to anyone... People don't steal guns or anything.. GENIUS!

...and if only there were armed school marms and janitors having shootouts in with mentally disturbed, suicidal, murderers in classrooms full of students, this sort of thing would NEVER happen!

The shooter had a history of domestic violence, weapons, and drug charges. Yet, he was carrying and used a .357. Why did he have access to a gun? Don't know, but I am sure that the NRA is content with whatever reason.
Because America doesn't sell illegal guns to anyone... People don't steal guns or anything.. GENIUS!

...and if only there were armed school marms and janitors having shootouts in with mentally disturbed, suicidal, murderers in classrooms full of students, this sort of thing would NEVER happen!
You're a cartoon.

Bet some of the people in that gun free zone wished they had guns to defend themselves with.

You have a funny way of leaving. Why does every shooting become a gun debate for libs? The 2nd A isn't going away for the foreseeable future with Gorsuch on the bench. Not enough libs there to remove our rights.

We've always had guns. Leftists corrupt societies then need oppression to try and cure it. Liberals need answers they can touch.

Gotcha. The Rights need guns to shoot the Lefts. That is pretty much they way I remember it when I was growing up in Georgia in the 1950's....

No....blacks needed guns to protect themselves from democrats in 1950s Georgia.....

image.jpg

I've heard about this shooting...I'm pretty sure it was the usual maniac.
Unfortunately there's nothing the law can do to prevent things like that I guess... :(

This was a little different. It wasn't a maniac. It was a gangsta who decided that if he couldn't have his new wife, no one would. She was a teacher at the school. Had she worked at McDonalds, he would have shot her there. Cedric Anderson was a convicted felon with ties to the 9th street Crips. His wife Karen Elaine Smith had been married to him less than 6 months and there were many domestic violence calls already.

I don't understand why women are attracted to gang bangers. A teacher SHOULD be smarter than that.

Unfortunately there's nothing the law can do to prevent things like that I guess... :(

This was a little different. It wasn't a maniac. It was a gangsta who decided that if he couldn't have his new wife, no one would. She was a teacher at the school. Had she worked at McDonalds, he would have shot her there. Cedric Anderson was a convicted felon with ties to the 9th street Crips. His wife Karen Elaine Smith had been married to him less than 6 months and there were many domestic violence calls already.

I don't understand why women are attracted to gang bangers. A teacher SHOULD be smarter than that.
Oh I thought he was just a psycopah or a maniac! :eek:
Anyways I agree with you Uncensored2008, I don't understand why some women are attracted to criminals... maybe some women think being violent, being a criminal means someone is a "alpha" male... o_O

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

I thought you had fled? Just for the record this post of yours counts as trolling but I'm going to leave it because it is an excellent example of the lack of a credible argument that you silly people always resort to. Instead you whine like sniveling little twerps and rely on naked emotion. Emotion is an important thing, just not something that you should use to make a decision to violate the rights of 90 million Americans due to the criminal misdeeds of less than 35,000 CRIMINALS!

And ultimately that is what you are desiring. You think (I don't know if that IS possible with morons like you) that 35,000 criminals should dictate to a country of 330 million, what the laws of this land should be.

That's about as ridiculous a notion as I have ever heard.

Last edited:

And this is important.....70-80% of gun murder victims are actual criminals involved in criminal activity or criminal associations at the time of their death......so in 2015 of the 9,616 that would mean only just over 1,000 of them were actually innocent people ........but of those that were not themselves criminal...many of them, like this woman......were friends or family of violent criminals......like this woman....

So the truth about guns in the United States...if you are not a criminal...if you do not engage in criminal activity....if you do not live in an inner city, democrat voting district, and if you do not associate, date, or marry a criminal...your chances of being murdered with a gun tiny....

Less than 1,000 truly innocent gun murder victims in a country of over 320,000,000 people.......and morons want to disarm every gun owner....

Cars in 2015 accidentall killed over 3,4000 innocent people......by comparison....

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

I thought you had fled? Just for the record this post of yours counts as trolling but I'm going to leave it because it is an excellent example of the lack of a credible argument that you silly people always resort to. Instead you whine like sniveling little twerps and rely on naked emotion. Emotion is an important thing, just not something that you should use to make a decision to violate the rights of 90 million Americans due to the criminal misdeeds of less than 35,000 CRIMINALS!

And ultimately that is what you are desiring. You think (I don't know if that IS possible with morons like you) that 35,000 criminals should dictate to a country of 330 million, what the laws of this land should be.

That's about as ridiculous a notion as I have ever heard.
:scared1:

And this is important.....70-80% of gun murder victims are actual criminals involved in criminal activity or criminal associations at the time of their death......so in 2015 of the 9,616 that would mean only just over 1,000 of them were actually innocent people ........but of those that were not themselves criminal...many of them, like this woman......were friends or family of violent criminals......like this woman....

So the truth about guns in the United States...if you are not a criminal...if you do not engage in criminal activity....if you do not live in an inner city, democrat voting district, and if you do not associate, date, or marry a criminal...your chances of being murdered with a gun tiny....

Less than 1,000 truly innocent gun murder victims in a country of over 320,000,000 people.......and morons want to disarm every gun owner....

Cars in 2015 accidentall killed over 3,4000 innocent people......by comparison....

Exactly. That is why, IMO, they continuously let violent criminals back out into society to keep those crime numbers up. We KNOW that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime in this country. We KNOW this. And yet they are constantly let back out. Chicago is a great example of this. There are 150,000 KNOWN gang members in that city.
Why aren't the violent ones kept in prison? I wonder if their fantastically high murder rate would drop if those scumbags were kept locked up?

Naaaaaah, that would be too easy.

Last edited:

Sadly, the kids he shot were truly innocent.

Sadly, the kids he shot were truly innocent.

That's the honest truth. Just another mad black man not giving a shit about who he harms so long as he gets his way. Sound familiar?

Exactly. That is why, IMO, they continuously let violent criminals back out into society to keep those crime numbers up. We KNOW that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime in this country. We KNOW this. And yet they are constantly let back out. Chicago is a great example of this. There 150,000 KNOWN gang members in that city.
Why aren't the violent ones kept in prison? I wonder if their fantastically high murder rate would drop if those scumbags were kept locked up?

Naaaaaah, that would be too easy.

One of the reasons...the gangs control a lot of the aldermen in the city......they have votes on the city council.....then you have democrats who don't want to offend black democrats by increasing sentences for gun crimes..since the majority of those arrested are young black men......

it isn't. it was domestic violence related....which is why abusers shouldn't have guns.

try again.

We agree. He was already a prohibited person IN CALIFORNIA. It was already a FELONY for him to have the gun.

Try again.

Sadly, this was exactly the kind of thug domestic violence that is all too common in communities like San Bernardino. Why this idiot had to shoot kids while he attacked his new wife is incomprehensible. I honestly suspect he was holding the gun sideways and couldn't hit what he was aiming at. This was thug culture at it's finest.

From what Ive read, it seems like a typical case of domestic violence. Dont know if there was any kind of restraining order, but she was afraid of him.
Too bad there were no metal detectors at the school, thats the only thing that might have prevent this.

try again.

Try again.

From what Ive read, it seems like a typical case of domestic violence. Dont know if there was any kind of restraining order, but she was afraid of him.
Too bad there were no metal detectors at the school, thats the only thing that might have prevent this.

I do hate turning an elementary school into a prison camp, but it IS San Bernardino.

Standard Disclamer: People in Watts look at San Bernardino and say "What a ghetto!"

Domestic violence doesn't usually end in murder, especially multiple. Maybe she stayed in an abusive relationship too long. I have a hard time believing he was a nice guy then suddenly went full bore ahole. Lots of gals go from one abusive relationship to another.

Domestic violence doesn't usually end in murder, especially multiple. Maybe she stayed in an abusive relationship too long. I have a hard time believing he was a nice guy then suddenly went full bore ahole. Lots of gals go from one abusive relationship to another.

Probably her fault....:rolleyes-41:

She was asking for it, obviously...

Forum List

Back