🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Bernardino School Shooting

You were doing great until you went stone-cold stupid with that comment.

Well, let's see. The guy had a history of domestic violence, drug charges, and weapons charges. We don't know why he still had access to a gun, but here are some of the things that may have prevented that from happening. Which of these would have met with NRA approval?

1. The court could have taken his gun away from him, provided that they knew he owned one, which they would have, if gun registration had been required.
2. If he had bought it from a private party, the sale would have not happened, if background checks would have been required for all gun purchases.

Or, he could have stolen the gun, which I doubt very much, since this apparently was an act of passion, which usually is done with whatever weapon is at hand.

Generally, all firearms purchases and transfers, including private party transactions and sales at gun shows, must be made through a California licensed dealer under the Dealer's Record of Sale (DROS) process. California law imposes a 10-day waiting period before a firearm can be released to a purchaser or transferee.

That noise you just heard was your argument blowing up in your face! Doesn't that sting just a little?

I don't think so, "Admiral". Even you could not keep a straight face while telling me that the NRA approves of the California law you quoted, and would have no objections of other states adopting it. Also, you seemed to have overlooked the other things that I mentioned that may have prevented this man from owning a gun, including gun registration.

He was already a prohibited person nimrod. Thus, it was already a FELONY for him to possess the firearm. NO firearm may be transferred withing the State of California without a registration, and a background check. Period. Thus the very laws that you claim would have prevented him from getting a gun ARE ALREADY LAW in CA!

Really effective aren't they.....dipshit.

...and, based on my prior experience with this Mod poster, I'm out of here......

Yeah, I'm real good at exposing you for the fool you are, the laws you claim would have prevented this attack are already law in CA. Thus, they don't work. No surprise there. so go, go ahead and run, chicken.

Business as usual in the U.S. :(

It's funny that you have Captain America punching a Nazi in your sig, because Captain America also punched pinko commies:

4O42xr1.jpg

Strictest gun control in the nation

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

Yup. I thought San Bernardino was a gun free zone???

Bet some of the people in that gun free zone wished they had guns to defend themselves with.

Yeah, like that 8 year old special needs student....

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

Bet some of the people in that gun free zone wished they had guns to defend themselves with.

You have a funny way of leaving. Why does every shooting become a gun debate for libs? The 2nd A isn't going away for the foreseeable future with Gorsuch on the bench. Not enough libs there to remove our rights.

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

You have a funny way of leaving. Why does every shooting become a gun debate for libs? The 2nd A isn't going away for the foreseeable future with Gorsuch on the bench. Not enough libs there to remove our rights.

They think if they generate enough faux outrage, then the next time they get a commie in the White House, they can repeal the 2nd amendment by executive order without triggering American Revolution II.

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

They think if they generate enough faux outrage, then the next time they get a commie in the White House, they can repeal the 2nd amendment by executive order without triggering American Revolution II.

amazing that people are as stupid as you are

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

And I suppose you're Stephen Hawking?

The shooter had a history of domestic violence, weapons, and drug charges. Yet, he was carrying and used a .357. Why did he have access to a gun? Don't know, but I am sure that the NRA is content with whatever reason.

Well, let's see. The guy had a history of domestic violence, drug charges, and weapons charges. We don't know why he still had access to a gun, but here are some of the things that may have prevented that from happening. Which of these would have met with NRA approval?

1. The court could have taken his gun away from him, provided that they knew he owned one, which they would have, if gun registration had been required.
2. If he had bought it from a private party, the sale would have not happened, if background checks would have been required for all gun purchases.

Or, he could have stolen the gun, which I doubt very much, since this apparently was an act of passion, which usually is done with whatever weapon is at hand.

Generally, all firearms purchases and transfers, including private party transactions and sales at gun shows, must be made through a California licensed dealer under the Dealer's Record of Sale (DROS) process. California law imposes a 10-day waiting period before a firearm can be released to a purchaser or transferee.

That noise you just heard was your argument blowing up in your face! Doesn't that sting just a little?

I don't think so, "Admiral". Even you could not keep a straight face while telling me that the NRA approves of the California law you quoted, and would have no objections of other states adopting it. Also, you seemed to have overlooked the other things that I mentioned that may have prevented this man from owning a gun, including gun registration.

None of the things you mentioned would have prevented him from getting a gun...

Here you go moron......your plane didn't work....and hasn't worked....killers get guns.....

Maryland Double Homicide Highlights Folly, Dangers of 'Extreme Risk Protection Orders' - The Truth About Guns

“Chinika Hursey got a protective order against her ex-husband, Dominick Hursey, in March after she told police he threatened to kill her,” abc2news.com reports. “The order required he stay away from his ex-wife’s house and turn over any guns he had.” The cops came a knockin’ on Mr. Hursey’s door . . .

On March 27 officers went to Hursey’s house and asked him to surrender any guns. He claimed he didn’t have any. The officer search Hursey and didn’t find any guns and didn’t see any in plain sight in his Owings Mills home, but didn’t have a warrant to search the home.

On April 2 police say Hursey broke into his ex-wife’s home in Randallstown and [shot and] killed 36-year-old Chinika and her boyfriend, 36-year-old Steven Campbel.

A protective order offers no real protection against a killer. Adding a gun confiscation element to a protective order is nothing more than security theater. A killer can get access to a firearmeven if he’s prohibited from owning or legally purchasing one. And if not that, something else equally — yes equally — lethal.

He was already a prohibited person nimrod. Thus, it was already a FELONY for him to possess the firearm. NO firearm may be transferred withing the State of California without a registration, and a background check. Period. Thus the very laws that you claim would have prevented him from getting a gun ARE ALREADY LAW in CA!

Really effective aren't they.....dipshit.

...and, based on my prior experience with this Mod poster, I'm out of here......

No..you are out of here because you got caught being wrong...again. So now you slink away....

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

Future mass murders are celebrating everywhere!

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

You calling another person "stupid" is beyond the pale, Mz. Fakelawyer.

Most school shootings.

Coincidence?

Don't think so....

Future mass murders are celebrating everywhere!
We've always had guns. Leftists corrupt societies then need oppression to try and cure it. Liberals need answers they can touch.

The shooter had a history of domestic violence, weapons, and drug charges. Yet, he was carrying and used a .357. Why did he have access to a gun? Don't know, but I am sure that the NRA is content with whatever reason.
Because America doesn't sell illegal guns to anyone... People don't steal guns or anything.. GENIUS!

Forum List

Back