San Fran City sues Trumper admin over sanctuary cities

It takes a special kind of stupid to sue in order to avoid the law.
The "Law" in Nazi Germany said it's OK to gas Jews. It takes a special kid of stupid to blindly abide by all laws without ever asking questions. This is another reason why Libs are always calling you guys fascists. You have those tendencies

Last time I checked, progressives and fascists were hand in hand, praising each other.

It doesn't surprise me, "libs" are calling everyone else every name that they used to be.

The "Law" in Nazi Germany said it's OK to gas Jews. It takes a special kid of stupid to blindly abide by all laws without ever asking questions. This is another reason why Libs are always calling you guys fascists. You have those tendencies

Last time I checked, progressives and fascists were hand in hand, praising each other.

It doesn't surprise me, "libs" are calling everyone else every name that they used to be.

So, is he equating the gassing of Jews with a temporary travel ban?

I'm sure the newly-Americanized Justice Department will move quickly on anything the limp-wrist crowd tries to pitch....but not so quickly it spares them having huge legal costs.

Meanwhile......

I thought our resident 12-year old was a candidate to possibly run away to San Francisco and now it's clear he done gone and did dat!

Last edited:
God Bless Texas! Abbott is doing the right thing. Next it needs to be done at the Federal level.

In "sanctuary" fight, Abbott cuts off funding to Travis County

Gov. Greg Abbott has followed through on his threat to cut off state funding for Travis County over its new "sanctuary" policy.

The old saying "On every life a little rain must fall" seems appropriate. However, Travis County is facing a full blown Texas downpour.

When they can't hire officers/deputies, service their cruisers, or buy new equipment they will change their tune.

Of the Texans I know, which are many, most of them won't put up with this shit. They also have a VERY strong dislike of Austin because it is sickeningly liberal. I had a friend tell me he wished aliens would dig Austin up and transport "the whole damned mess" to California.

If you are going to do that can we have Arron Franklin's BBQ?

So, is he equating the gassing of Jews with a temporary travel ban?

Not sure I understand your question. Who's he?

City Of San Francisco Sues Trump Administration | Hoodline

The strategy, I think, is to drag this out and protect immigrants until Trump is impeached, leaves office, or dies normally, which ever comes first.

This is another one of the Trump T.V. reality executive orders to fire up the ignoramous's. Congress would first have to define what a "sanctuary city is" and then they would have to approve of cutting their funding to build the WALL, and that's only if CONGRESS decides to approve of and appropriate TAXPAYER dollars for the WALL.

th

God Bless Texas! Abbott is doing the right thing. Next it needs to be done at the Federal level.

Gov. Greg Abbott has followed through on his threat to cut off state funding for Travis County over its new "sanctuary" policy.

The old saying "On every life a little rain must fall" seems appropriate. However, Travis County is facing a full blown Texas downpour.

When they can't hire officers/deputies, service their cruisers, or buy new equipment they will change their tune.

Of the Texans I know, which are many, most of them won't put up with this shit. They also have a VERY strong dislike of Austin because it is sickeningly liberal. I had a friend tell me he wished aliens would dig Austin up and transport "the whole damned mess" to California.

Next to DC, Austin is the most inhospitable cities I've ever been in.

Ya don't have to use the term "sanctuary city". Just name the city and specify the legal reasons why various forms of federal aid are being sequestered. Like using money targeted to buy stuff to combat terrorism being used, instead, to provide free hotel rooms to illegal aliens. Ought not to be too hard to document. Thoroughly.

How about a link to that law please.

Lol, quit being stupid. Is that possible?
You offer nothing of substance. You are an intellectually dishonest lightweight.

I was going to mention the large number of butthurt liberals in San Fran but then I would imagine that the city has been suffering butt hurt long before President Trump took office and started to make America great again.

Tendencies to obey laws? If obeying laws if fascist, then that's what we are. Now go put on your pussy hat and break windows of banks and spray paint limos to show us how non-fascist you are. But don't complain when you bring a knife to a gun fight and lose.

Thank you Forrest Gump

...and your side has a tendency to call everyone a Nazi you disagree with. This is a common sense law to keep a country economically stable. No one is stripping people of property, publically marking them, shipping them of to death camps. We are asking more questions and verifying backgrounds before letting them in the country. Get a grip on reality before you do something stupid.

I was going to mention the large number of butthurt liberals in San Fran but then I would imagine that the city has been suffering butt hurt long before President Trump took office and started to make America great again.
The biggest problem since around 2011 is that a 1br apartment costs $3,000 per month and a 2BR home costs over $1.5 million. Most of the artists and certainly most activists are long gone.

San Francisco is a sanctuary city for the rich

City Of San Francisco Sues Trump Administration | Hoodline

The strategy, I think, is to drag this out and protect immigrants until Trump is impeached, leaves office, or dies normally, which ever comes first.

They can't sue just because Trump is fulfilling his duty to uphold federal immigration laws. Sanctuary cities are illegal.

Shame that libs don't put the same effort into helping our veterans that they do with non-citizens. Of course, the military vets are less likely to vote Dem so that explains that. We have thousands of homeless vets but refugees and illegals are being put in government housing. Just peachy. You guys suck.

...and your side has a tendency to call everyone a Nazi you disagree with. This is a common sense law to keep a country economically stable. No one is stripping people of property, publically marking them, shipping them of to death camps. We are asking more questions and verifying backgrounds before letting them in the country. Get a grip on reality before you do something stupid.
The US already has the strictest vetting process for immigrants in the world.

Forum List

Back