San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

gytesuma.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Yeah, like you are playing.

I'm not !!! ???

That changes EVERYTHING !!!!

:eek:

:lol:

No matter the outcome Huggy, enjoy the game and the ride.

Aside from all my speculation early on about undefeated seasons and all that rubbish this is what I really expected it to look like at the finish. Two great teams.. one team advances to the big show... doesn't get any better for Seahawk fans than this..

Unless we win.. Then all hell will break loose !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not !!! ???

That changes EVERYTHING !!!!

:eek:

:lol:

No matter the outcome Huggy, enjoy the game and the ride.

Aside from all my speculation early on about undefeated seasons and all that rubbish this is what I really expected it to look like at the finish. Two great teams.. one team advances to the big show... doesn't get any better for Seahawk fans than this..

Unless we win.. Then all hell will break loose !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol! You are a true Seahawk fan, however 911, is a bandwagon flake.

Last edited:
This looks like it will have the makings of a great rubber game.

The best rivalry in the NFL today.

Tough to pick a winner on this one. Edge Seattle because of the home field, but I don't know either way, it will be good.
San Francisco's success will hinge upon Harbaugh's ability to get a play into the huddle given the noise factor of the Seahawk's stadium and fans.

This has been a problem for SF not only this year, but last year too. When they played New Orleans earlier this year, this problem became evident when in a stadium that is moderately loud, they lost the game due to their inability to play call from the sideline. The same thing happened to them when they opened against Seattle this season.

Without a way to signal play changes at the line of scrimmage, and Harbaugh's poorly executed strategy to get plays into the huddle, SF is in serious jeopardy of losing this game.

Which is too bad, because I think SF is the better team player-wise.

Last edited:
Seattle will lose today.

Huggy will blame ...

1) the Refs
2) the NFL
3) The Illuminati
4) The Gay Mafia
5) Anyone but the mediocre Seattle offense

:thup:

Second quarter

So far:
Seattle can't stop Kaepernick runs
SF is daring Wilson to beat them

SF 10-3

End of the first half

10-3 SF

Unless the defense can force some turnovers, Seattle needs to show some offense

Looks as if Harbaugh figured out the noise problem. Seattle is playing a good game though!

If Seattle does win, which I don't think they will, they would never score enough points to beat the Broncos in the SB.

Great run by Lynch......

10-10

Lets see if the Seattle fans get back in the game

Forum List

Back