🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

I think it is a close call either way. It will all come down to can Seattle force turnovers? If they do, they will win easy. If they don't, I can see the SF Defense stopping Wilson

Barring turnovers, I think the game will come down to who scores the most TDs in the Red Zone. Driving the field and ending up with FGs will not cut it

My other prediction is that if the SeaHawks lose....HUGGY will blame the refs

No doubt, Huggy won't blame the refs and then blame the refs. It is so funny to read his assessments. I think he lives somewhere up Wilson's butt!

Seattle IS a great team. So is SF. True I haven't spent the whole year extolling the virtues of the 9ers. That would be because I don't care about San Francisco success. :lol:

Both teams are built nearly identical. They both have mobile QBs that have cost the teams little compared to other upper level teams. This has allowed both teams to load up in talent areas that other teams cannot afford to. SF has built up the talent in thier D and O lines where Seattle has developed the most talented secondary in the NFL. Both teams have a dependable marqui running back. Both Gore and Lynch are hard runners that can take it to the house on any play. Both teams have talented TEs although they are used slightly differently on thier respective teams... Davis is more like a big WR and pushes downfield more often than Miller or Willson. SF has Boldin and Crabtree. Boldin is talented on crossing routes and Crabtree is SFs deep threat. Seattle pretty much cancels out SFs recievers with the fastest closing and hardest hitting secondary. Seattles recievers are not that hard to cover and SF has pedestrian DBs. The advantage Seattle enjoys is that thier recievers are especially clutch at coming down with the ball. All of Seattle's recievers are what Boldin was supposed to be as far as players that fight for and win possession of the football consistantly.

It will be an epic game. I believe Seattle has a measurable advantage at home against the 9ers. That has been demonstrated in thier last two matches in Seattle. This is a fact that cannot be denied. SF only beat the Hawks by 2 points in a recent game at Candlestick. Seattle beat SF 29-3 in Seattle but without the threat of Crabtree. I don't think Crabtree offers SF a 26 point cushion to make up the difference from the last Seattle game.

Still the advantages and dissadvantages are not glaring. Like I said... this will be an epic game and if the ball bounces one team's way more than the others either team could win.

All season long you have triumphed the Seahawks. You have repeatedly stated how the Gulls have stomped the 49ers in Seattle. Such boasting dates back to late last season and deservedly so. The Seahawks have played great football.

Now its both teams are great and the ball could bounce either way. This is a very significant change. You are very knowledgeable about Seattle. You must have seen a fatal chink in the armor (perhaps it is the realization that the city of Seattle, despite its beauty, never wins anything and Murphy's law will be invoked). Until your responses I would have predicted Seattle in a close game, despite SF stellar play down the stretch. Now I am going with a decisive 49er victory.

As well you should. When I am forced to slow down when there is a wreck on the freeway I don't try to look inside the vehicles. I look at the faces of the people standing around the destruction. I'm not as bad as the national news agencies reporters that interview survivors of a tornado as they sift through the garbage for any crumb or scrap of what used to be thier lives. I'm not THAT heartless. BUT that said I do enjoy fans of Seahawk opponents bragging about who was gonna do DAT or whatever...then the blank stares and the crying that follows.

The more spirits crushed the better. The more will to live torn out of your worthless bodies the happier it makes me. For your convenience they, the good people of Northern California, have built a fine tall bridge to use as a last resort when the pain gets to be too much to bare.

The Aurora bridge up here used to be the remedy of choice for the weak willed and those that have made poor choices but the City of Seattle got tired of fishing em out of the ship canal and installed a fence with spikes or something to make it damned near impossible to use that crossing as a means to a dumb asses end.

So you have fallen for my laid back attitude... "however the ball bounces" small talk...blah...blah...blah... :lol:

Maybe it's the 3 1/2 point Seattle edge Vegas premonition that has you going South in this one.

Vegas is rarely accurate in games at the Clink. I believe SF was favored in Seattle week dos.

The gambling boys were only off by nearly thirty on THAT one.

The year before I believe SF had the Nevada nod also.

The more I get the "feel" for Sunday's game the more I see Seattle not only winning ...but winning easily...going away.

Now that's the real Huggy talking. I thought you had been abducted by a gang of aborigines wear Steve Young jerseys and coach Harbaugh was posting in your name.

Wilson....Wilson....Wilson....Wilson....Wilson....Wilson

Wilson....Wilson....Wilson...Wilson....Wilson....Wilson

Wilson....Wilson....Wilson....Wilson....Wilson

Wilson....Wilson....Wilson....Wilson

Last edited:
K J Wright is a bigger deal getting back in the game than the loss of Percy Harvin who never really added anything to the Hawks winning this season.

I used to HATE Wright ... seriously. He was HORRIBLE trying to stop the run..his tackling skills up near the LOS were bogus. Now Bobby Wagner takes on the RBs in running situations and rarely misses a tackle.. His only glaring mistake this season was taking a bad angle on Gore allowing the 51 yard run that led to SFs last minute come from behind 2 pt victory.

THEN Wright found his nitch. He absolutely plays lights out covering those fast TEs that come across the middle. He is lightning fast and big enough to intimidate even the biggest TEs in the NFL. He has totally shut out several super star TEs this season. Vernon Davis is on notice. You will catch NOTHING in Wright's area.

If you make it past Wright Sherman will undress you and steal any ball thrown deep.

AND keep your eyes on Bobby Wagner. He will put on an absolute show stopping Gore. Lynch may not have a great day because SF has outstanding linebackers but Wagner will make it his sole mission to ruin Gore's day.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

The "little" quarterback is not a very good pocket passer and has thrown for over 200 yards in only 1 of his last 5 games.

The "little" quarterback is not a very good pocket passer and has thrown for over 200 yards in only 1 of his last 5 games.

Unlike that idiot Brees Wilson threw few passes in the hurricane that was last Saturday in Seattle. Sunday weather will be very good for passing. 50 plus degrees and light wind. Wilson may not pass for 300 yards but he will complete several long passes and take the Hawks into the red zone several times ... I'm thinking 6 red zone situations. Kaepernick will be LUCKY if he gets into the red zone more than twice.

Our MIDGET QB will make the 6' 5" Kraponhisdick look foolish by comparrison. Bank it !!

Can Wilson or Kapaernick beat Brady or Manning?
Other than their quarterback, Seattle has the best defense.

But Denver's got the best offense in NFL history.

The best defense in NFL history, was the '85 Bears.

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on Brady or Manning hoisting the Lombardy this year.

I don't think the Niners or Seahawks have any kind of real offense. :dunno:

Unlike that idiot Brees Wilson threw few passes in the hurricane that was last Saturday in Seattle. Sunday weather will be very good for passing. 50 plus degrees and light wind. Wilson may not pass for 300 yards but he will complete several long passes and take the Hawks into the red zone several times ... I'm thinking 6 red zone situations. Kaepernick will be LUCKY if he gets into the red zone more than twice.

Our MIDGET QB will make the 6' 5" Kraponhisdick look foolish by comparrison. Bank it !!
If they play the run, tiny Wilson ain't going anywhere.

And if he stays in the pocket, he gets freaked out and makes poor throwing choices.

The video was right. Your only claim to fame, was Steve Largent.

Forum List

Back