🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Now a popular AM sports station(KJR AM 950) in Seattle is wailing about Seattle's BROKEN pass game.

Whoah is us. We are screwed. We used to toss the ball with much more frequency. We only passed for around 100 yards against the Saints.

Oh ya... We easily beat the Saints in a hurricane/monsoon.

But...But... FaBrease threw for 300 yards. !!! Ya...Ya... And he is done for the season.

Face it. Carroll is an unconventional coach. He and Bevell prepare a game plan for the conditions that we will face on that day.

A lot of bad things can happen and footballs go badly in winds gusting 30-50 mph with driving rain that is frequently going sideways. Brees's wasted passes in the first half rarely hit anywhere near his recievers hands. HE was good for only 42 yards in the first half. The GREAT Drew Brees...

I thought the idea was to WIN. I don't blame the incoming opinions from outsiders but these local sports casters are just playing on the fears of some fans. They must be republicans.. :lol:

Every FOOTBALL PLAYER in Seattle knows when conditions get like they were last Saturday YOU RUN THE BALL.. !!!! It's not a crime... really...It's OK to run if you can.

Brees tried to pass in those elements and got behind untill he had to throw desperately in the second half when he had the wind at his back most of the time. It didn't matter that he got a lucky long reception a couple of times that bumped his yardage up around 300 when in reality he should have gotten 200 hard faught yards.

What matters is that Seattle won with a realistic game plan and N O lost with a bad one.

Oh Christ Onna Pogo Stick !!!!

NOW they are blaming the fans for not yelling loudly in the second half.

Seattle Sports radio jocks are fuckin morons.

The conditions on Sunday won't be anything like they were on Saturday.

Both QBs will be able to throw on Sunday. Both QBs will throw on Sunday... including Russell Wilson.

These idiots need to keep it in mind that Seattle had the best regular season record. That wasn't an accident. Their record could have easily been even better.

Russell Wilson will throw the rock on Sunday. He will out perform Kaepernick just like he did the last two times the 9ers showed up in Seattle. Period !!

The REAL battle will be between Lynch and Gore. THAT will be the difference maker.

Oh ya and Seattle's Legion of Boom. Count on a couple of ints and fumbles. Count on Seattle always having better field position because we have the best punter and punt coverage.

Seattle WILL win this game. Probably not the blow outs of the past two games but a comfortable win none the less.

They definitely have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL, looks minor league to me.

My favorite uniforms worn by NFL players, is the 49er uniform. :thup: Love red, white and gold...okay...bronze. :lol: I see it as gold because I see them as gold. I love that team.

classic LA RAMS uniforms blows all others away except the chargers when they had the yellow pants also.

I think the bumble bee uniforms of Pittsburgh was the worst I have ever seen. Worst helmets has to belong to the Browns.

Last edited:
Whoever controls the line of scrimmage, will win this game. Arizona was very effective stopping Seattle's running game. That hurt the passing game.

Wilson needs to go more to the play action to free up wide receivers, he was very effective early in the season. He has seemed to move away from that.

Crabtree's presence has helped Boldin's game. How ever San Francisco need to run first with two and three tight end sets to move the ball.

These teams play very similar games and if either team gets out to a 10 point lead, it is probably over.

I'm still undecided on this game.
Seahawks home field advantage might be overcome by them playing to form in that they are the most penalized team in the league.
Hmmm.....this and a few other factors still being considered........

If Wilson, Seattle's quarterback doesn't play better than the last two games, Seattle is going have a really hard time with the 49's. Seattle has a great defense and a great running back in Lynch but if the passing game isn't there....

If Wilson, Seattle's quarterback doesn't play better than the last two games, Seattle is going have a really hard time with the 49's. Seattle has a great defense and a great running back in Lynch but if the passing game isn't there....

Seattle's offense will definitely be in trouble if the 49'ers can stuff Lynch.

Seahawks home field advantage might be overcome by them playing to form in that they are the most penalized team in the league.
Home field advantage in Seattle is a big advantage. Pacific Northwest Seismic Network has recorded a 2.0 on the Richter scale when the 12 man becomes part of the game.

Home field advantage in Seattle is a big advantage. Pacific Northwest Seismic Network has recorded a 2.0 on the Richter scale when the 12 man becomes part of the game.

I believe the seismograph is like two blocks from the field. Still, they are a loud lot.

49ers are playing the best ball in the NFL. It is odd for the four teams everyone saw as the best as the season wound down to be in the Championship games. Unless the Seahags decide to ban even the players from California, the 49ers should win.

This looks like it will have the makings of a great rubber game.

The best rivalry in the NFL today.

Tough to pick a winner on this one. Edge Seattle because of the home field, but I don't know either way, it will be good.

:confused: I know. Very tough. Seattle is so together, but I'll be cheering on, the 49ers............

I think it will be an epic match-up between two strong teams with the 9ers coming out on top.

I think AA and her team "on top" is a popular fantasy around here...but unfortunately for all of us that whimsical idea will not be requoited. Gore will be contained. Kaepernick will become one dimentional. Seattle secondary will feast. Beast mode will be full on. Seattle's recent enemia in passing will be in the past. The officials will, as they have in the playoffs so far this season, let the boys play. That gives Seattle the deciding adge.

I think it will be an epic match-up between two strong teams with the 9ers coming out on top.

I think AA and her team "on top" is a popular fantasy around here...but unfortunately for all of us that whimsical idea will not be requoited. Gore will be contained. Kaepernick will become one dimentional. Seattle secondary will feast. Beast mode will be full on. Seattle's recent enemia in passing will be in the past. The officials will, as they have in the playoffs so far this season, let the boys play. That gives Seattle the deciding adge.

The 9ers have a GREAT run defense and will shut down Skittles all the live long day. I think he'll be lucky to bust 50-60 yards on 25 carries. Then Wilson will be forced to throw... But who will Russell Wilson throw to? Tate, Baldwin, Kearse? they are all mediocre at best. Will Pursey Percy be cleared to play? lol? He's so fragile....maybe he can be bubble wrapped?

Offensively- the 9ers will pound the ball all day. Running downhill, softening up the Seattle D for the deep passes to Anquan Boldin and Crabtree...it's going to be a long, hard day for the SeaChicks......

Go 9ers!!

The 9ers have a GREAT run defense and will shut down Skittles all the live long day. I think he'll be lucky to bust 50-60 yards on 25 carries. Then Wilson will be forced to throw... But who will Russell Wilson throw to? Tate, Baldwin, Kearse? they are all mediocre at best. Will Pursey Percy be cleared to play? lol? He's so fragile....maybe he can be bubble wrapped?

Offensively- the 9ers will pound the ball all day. Running downhill, softening up the Seattle D for the deep passes to Anquan Boldin and Crabtree...it's going to be a long, hard day for the SeaChicks......

Go 9ers!!

Well you do have that last minute come from behind in your own stadium big 2 pt victory to hang your hats on.

Seattle's only meager history at home against the Whiners were 29-3 week 2 this season and 42-13 week 16 last season. Hardly worth mentioning.

It's Wednesday. That gives the second best team in the NFC West and thier pathetic fans(except Aqua Athena because I could never describe that hottie of board hotties as pathetic) three more days to disrespect the number 1 team in the NFC West and refuse to aknowledge the superior team in the NFC West and for that matter the NFC.

Three more days.

Then of course the facts will be laid bare and your opinions will not be counted.

Go Hawks !!!!

Go 9ers!!

Well you do have that last minute come from behind in your own stadium big 2 pt victory to hang your hats on.

Seattle's only meager history at home against the Whiners were 29-3 week 2 this season and 42-13 week 16 last season. Hardly worth mentioning.

"The whiners", man you nailed it. Harbaugh and his brother are definitely the whiners of the NFL.

9iners in a blow out 34 - 3

Hate to bust your bubble but the Seahawks haven't lost a game by more than 7 points in two calender years. That's 35 games.

Conversely we have bitch slapped at least a dozen teams by more than 7 points in the same time frame. Your precious 9ers twice.

Just sayin....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back