🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Unlike that idiot Brees Wilson threw few passes in the hurricane that was last Saturday in Seattle. Sunday weather will be very good for passing. 50 plus degrees and light wind. Wilson may not pass for 300 yards but he will complete several long passes and take the Hawks into the red zone several times ... I'm thinking 6 red zone situations. Kaepernick will be LUCKY if he gets into the red zone more than twice.

Our MIDGET QB will make the 6' 5" Kraponhisdick look foolish by comparrison. Bank it !!
If they play the run, tiny Wilson ain't going anywhere.

And if he stays in the pocket, he gets freaked out and makes poor throwing choices.

The video was right. Your only claim to fame, was Steve Largent.

Ya...right...

Wilson hasn't "freaked out" since he put on a Seahawk uni. Guess again..

36 more hours....

If you live in the Bay area you should probably purchase your Kleenex today. There may not be any left on the shelves tomorrow afternoon...

This has been a HUGGY public service announcenment...

Was it something I said?

The lack of 9er fan posts on this MB lately gives me a sad.

Where is the love?

Where is the hate?

Where is the team support?

The knashing of teeth over at the 9ers Webzone one would think it is "the end of days"..

24 hours till kick off.

The nightmares will commence for the Niners when their heads hit the pillow as many lay there in the silence awaiting their fate. Relesh that silence Whiners. It will be the last time for a long time you will enjoy not having your ears ringing and horrible things happening on the field in front of you. Enjoy that precious silence.

24 hours till kick off.

The nightmares will commence for the Niners when their heads hit the pillow as many lay there in the silence awaiting their fate. Relesh that silence Whiners. It will be the last time for a long time you will enjoy not having your ears ringing and horrible things happening on the field in front of you. Enjoy that precious silence.

You realize if Seattle loses the attacks on you will be your own fault right?

Unlike that idiot Brees Wilson threw few passes in the hurricane that was last Saturday in Seattle. Sunday weather will be very good for passing. 50 plus degrees and light wind. Wilson may not pass for 300 yards but he will complete several long passes and take the Hawks into the red zone several times ... I'm thinking 6 red zone situations. Kaepernick will be LUCKY if he gets into the red zone more than twice.

Our MIDGET QB will make the 6' 5" Kraponhisdick look foolish by comparrison. Bank it !!

And if he stays in the pocket, he gets freaked out and makes poor throwing choices.

Remember Jim Zorn?

24 hours till kick off.

No guts...No GLORY !!!!!!

Remember Jim Zorn?

Must we? :lol:

24 hours till kick off.

No guts...No GLORY !!!!!!

Yeah, like you are playing.

Let's just hope the 49ers don't go to Fife instead.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

i hope Seattle wins.....

that way we can stop hearing about this shit.

:lol:

Sweet avie! Love it when they turn their back on you. :lol:

UMMMmmmm... You are forgetting that there is one more teensie weensie game left to play after tomorrow's.

:lol:

right... and if Seattle wins.... i dont have to listen to this shit any more...... :lol: I was hopping the 49'ers lost a few games back.

Forum List

Back