🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Sherman is one angry mother ducker ..... He's the exact opposite of Russell Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So, it took bad calls by the officials for Seattle to win it. This is getting typical anymore.

And then the fucking Seattle player from Seattle talks shit about Crabtree after the game? Real class....He proves you can't take the ****** out of the hood.

Sherman is one angry mother ducker ..... He's the exact opposite if Russell Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I would have and will accept that SF lost the game. But Sherman proved he is just one dumb mother fucker who needs a bullet to the head....Or to be banned from sports.

Last edited:
Seahawks D comes up big with three turnovers in 4th qtr

Great win for Seattle

Seattle's a nice town, the Seahawks have never been in it, I just wish that that asshole Pete Carroll wasn't their coach.

I have to go with the Broncos simply because I've been predicting a SB win for them ever since Manning went there.

The NFL must do something about officials who think it is their privilege to decide who wins and who loses a game or it will become a league even more inconsequential than the NBA.

Suspend these bastards and the ones in tonight's game were not even the most grievous of the season.

Last edited:
So, it took bad calls by the officials for Seattle to win it. This is getting typical anymore.

And then the fucking Seattle player from Seattle talks shit about Crabtree after the game? Real class....He proves you can't take the ****** out of the hood.

I have seen more inconsistency from the umpires this season than ever before, I think its 'review' creep and lack of discipline. they have been calling defensive pass interference all over the place, this head to head hit crap too has cost several teams big time ( the niners several times) .

This they are going to 'let them play' is BS, the game should be called as exactly as close as they can every game the same way. The players both def and off. have a right to expect that consistency.

and they appear to be shaky on the rules, a plant foot is protected, not the kicking leg IF you get the ball, if you don't its a minor 5 yarder, the plant leg always draws the big one.....I leaned that in pop warner....for god sakes...and the hit on the 49 punt receiver, his helmet came off because the guy had ahold of his face mask wtf....:doubt:

either way congrats to Seattle, but if they play this way at the super bowl Denver will win, wilson didn't impress me as particularly good tonight or over the last several games.

I have seen more inconsistency from the umpires this season than ever before, I think its 'review' creep and lack of discipline. they have been calling defensive pass interference all over the place, this head to head hit crap too has cost several teams big time ( the niners several times) .

This they are going to 'let them play' is BS, the game should be called as exactly as close as they can every game the same way. The players both def and off. have a right to expect that consistency.

and they appear to be shaky on the rules, a plant foot is protected, not the kicking leg IF you get the ball, if you don't its a minor 5 yarder, the plant leg always draws the big one.....I leaned that in pop warner....for god sakes...and the hit on the 49 punt receiver, his helmet came off because the guy had ahold of his face mask wtf....:doubt:

either way congrats to Seattle, but if they play this way at the super bowl Denver will win, wilson didn't impress me as particularly good tonight or over the last several games.
Yep. I have come to expect bad calls in the game. Hey, it happens. But the punt had two fouls. A clothes line and a face mask. It also had a SF side player throwing an elbow to a player running down field. It happens. But the planted foot of the punter was a game changer....its a basic rule. a planted foot is an automatic first down.

The fumble recovery that can't be reviewed? Hey, it will be next year.

My beef is the fucking moron who was frothing at the mouth in the interview after the game was over.....talk about low class. Couple that with the dirty sportsmanship of not selling tickets to the opposing fans....it all adds up...

But I'll accept Seattle won the game. SF made enough mistakes to justify it. Seattle, however, are no champions.

Go Denver....and I hate Denver.

I'm sorry, but Seattle showed tonight what it means to be poor winners. Good luck Denver!

WE CHEATED OUR WAY INTO THE SUPERBOWL !!!!!

Oh Ya and Sherman is a punk ass bitch !!!!!

I feel dirty....

:(

No, you didn't. You played a good game and a clean game. Unfortunately, the officials all year long have decided that they are the ones who will decide who wins and who loses.

You deserved to lose the game. The officials just wouldn't let you do it.

Go Denver!

Last edited:
The NFL must do something about officials who think it is their privilege to decide who wins and who loses a game or it will become a league even more inconsequential than the NBA.

Suspend these bastards and the ones in tonight's game were not even the most grievous of the season.

At least keep them from being in any more play off games.....

bullet or banned? calm down ! that seems a little harsh for being a jerk. Let's see how much he talks after Manning burns him.

Forum List

Back