San Francisco 49ers .... WTF ????

thats cause they had stephen jackson,they are no longer a theat now without him.now that they have year under fisher,they have alreayd lost confidence in him and shittenheimer.:lol:

that again Hug is why the Lams are playing like the LAMBs cause they have no running game now and because they have already lost faith in Fisher and Shittenheimer.:lol: dont be surprised if Fisher gets the ax the edn of the year next year in St Louis and shittenheimer as well.:lol: and that shittenheimer never gets another NFL job again either.:lol:

seeing the way the Texans alsmot beat up on your hawks,I think once Kappy has to face this great defense next week,he will choke agains the texans and they will lose again big time AGAIN.:lol:

Don't be surprised if the Texans kick the 9ers ass. I predict a very low scoring game as SF does/used to have a pretty good defense. I'm not so sure any more after the Colts laid 27 on them at home. If they do lose to the Texans don't be shocked if there is serious talk about Harbaugh getting axed. That would be two huge losses at home with another Seattle ass kicking on the horizon in SF. With the addition of Harvin to the Seattle recieving corps and a healthy O-lineI can almost gaurantee a Seattle win.

Really? Serious talk about Harbaugh getting fired, after he just took them to the Super Bowl?

The Niners are 2-2, have had injury issues, and Super Bowl losers have a history of bad years afterward. The Niners have finally found success with Harbaugh after they were pretty bad for quite a few years. This season has not yet come close to bad enough for any serious talk of Harbaugh getting fired.

that again Hug is why the Lams are playing like the LAMBs cause they have no running game now and because they have already lost faith in Fisher and Shittenheimer.:lol: dont be surprised if Fisher gets the ax the edn of the year next year in St Louis and shittenheimer as well.:lol: and that shittenheimer never gets another NFL job again either.:lol:

seeing the way the Texans alsmot beat up on your hawks,I think once Kappy has to face this great defense next week,he will choke agains the texans and they will lose again big time AGAIN.:lol:

Don't be surprised if the Texans kick the 9ers ass. I predict a very low scoring game as SF does/used to have a pretty good defense. I'm not so sure any more after the Colts laid 27 on them at home. If they do lose to the Texans don't be shocked if there is serious talk about Harbaugh getting axed. That would be two huge losses at home with another Seattle ass kicking on the horizon in SF. With the addition of Harvin to the Seattle recieving corps and a healthy O-lineI can almost gaurantee a Seattle win.

Really? Serious talk about Harbaugh getting fired, after he just took them to the Super Bowl?

The Niners are 2-2, have had injury issues, and Super Bowl losers have a history of bad years afterward. The Niners have finally found success with Harbaugh after they were pretty bad for quite a few years. This season has not yet come close to bad enough for any serious talk of Harbaugh getting fired.

Where there is smoke there is fire... :lol: I'm just blowing a little smoke your way.. :lol:

If it was on the internets It Must Be True !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw all kinda crazy talk at the 49ersWebZone site including benching CK and firing JH after the Seattle win and the Colts win.. I don't take such foolish gibberish seriously... But then I don't own the 9ers either. :eek:

:eusa_whistle:

AND...Whutz up with all the interest in the Seahawks at the 9ers sites right now? They seem to be more upset by the Seattle win at Reliant stadium than the Texans.. Well not really ... :lol:

In Houston they are going batshit crazy over the loss. Man O Man Seattle slapped that hornets nest with a tennis racket and they are going to go up to the bay crazy mad. SF better stop thinking about how Seattle is doing and concentrate on the Texans. Those guys are a lot better than thier record. The 9ers think the Hawks were just lucky against an average team. Not so. That guy Watt is the real deal. If he gets ahold of Kaepernick it could be lights out. :eek: That mofo is one tough SOB..and he takes NO plays off. If SF doesn't get its feces in one pile they will find the Texans reaming them a new poop shute.

I can pretty much gaurantee Schaub has thrown his last pick six for a while. That cherry tree has been picked. :lol:

Last edited:
AND...Whutz up with all the interest in the Seahawks at the 9ers sites right now? They seem to be more upset by the Seattle win at Reliant stadium than the Texans.. Well not really ... :lol:

In Houston they are going batshit crazy over the loss. Man O Man Seattle slapped that hornets nest with a tennis racket and they are going to go up to the bay crazy mad. SF better stop thinking about how Seattle is doing and concentrate on the Texans. Those guys are a lot better than thier record. The 9ers think the Hawks were just lucky against an average team. Not so. That guy Watt is the real deal. If he gets ahold of Kaepernick it could be lights out. :eek: That mofo is one tough SOB..and he takes NO plays off. If SF doesn't get its feces in one pile they will find the Texans reaming them a new poop shute.

I can pretty much gaurantee Schaub has thrown his last pick six for a while. That cherry tree has been picked. :lol:

Houston is absolutely a good team. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched them the past few years.

I think the Hawks were lucky AND good against Houston. Sometimes you need some luck, but good teams are those that take advantage when they get some luck. Seattle did that.

After a tough loss like they had against Seattle, I'm worried that Houston is going to be even hungrier for a win than usual. It could be an extremely difficult game for the Niners.

thats cause they had stephen jackson,they are no longer a theat now without him.now that they have year under fisher,they have alreayd lost confidence in him and shittenheimer.:lol:

I would not be surprised one bit at all if the niners suffer another ass beating.the niners defense is over rated.again facing the LAMBS offense with brian SHITTENHEIMER as the defensive coordinater,was hardly a test for them.:lol:

dont forget last year how they almost let the pats win the game when they should have blown them out.that defense is so overrated.so much so i think even schaub will bounce back.

Houston is absolutely a good team. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched them the past few years.

I think the Hawks were lucky AND good against Houston. Sometimes you need some luck, but good teams are those that take advantage when they get some luck. Seattle did that.

After a tough loss like they had against Seattle, I'm worried that Houston is going to be even hungrier for a win than usual. It could be an extremely difficult game for the Niners.

for sure,Houston is a far MUCH better team that waht their record shows.

WOW! Gore is slashing the Texans! I didn't see THAT coming. Schaub didn't waste any time with this week's pick six. I don't see how they can keep him off the bench! What a retard! Three ints..no scores. Watt and Cushings are looking like they did at the end of the Seahawks game....whooped. And that was in the first qtr. I guess #8's innept play has finally just broken the Texan's spirit. Sad..:mad: :(

If Kubiak doesn't sit Matt down ASAP Houston won't have the will left to eat. They will just waste away of broken hearts.

Last edited:
yeah even the players have lost confidence in shaub.He was very generous to the whiners tonight.If Kubiack doesnt bench him next week,they need to get a new coach.

Forum List

Back