San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Residents

The nude thing is okay, the illegals not so much..
well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
U mean that in San Fran.people and dogs all poop in the same places on sidewalks?.....what about the rail tracks.god...all it will take is about 5 pounds of human poop and that train will drive off the tracks
That's why baggy shorts are so popular, you can easily drop a deuce if need be...Beats dirty adult diapers littering the ground...
I once saw this young mom finishing up changing a diaper in the lot where I worked in 1989?....And just left the soiled diaper there. Is typical of all lazy liberals?....just poop where they want and leave soiled diapers wherever they please?
Why it sure is, every liberal politician has made it a law to do as such..

well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
U mean that in San Fran.people and dogs all poop in the same places on sidewalks?.....what about the rail tracks.god...all it will take is about 5 pounds of human poop and that train will drive off the tracks
That's why baggy shorts are so popular, you can easily drop a deuce if need be...Beats dirty adult diapers littering the ground...
I once saw this young mom finishing up changing a diaper in the lot where I worked in 1989?....And just left the soiled diaper there. Is typical of all lazy liberals?....just poop where they want and leave soiled diapers wherever they please?
Well my home town of Brockton mass is full of liberals that just throw trash out thier cars.do number 1 and 2 anywhere when they can't find a toilet. Its just awful there.my family lives on the wealthy west side.I know they wanna sell soon and get out of there

Oh yeah, high housing cost is the reason..
...and it’s a shit hole
It's still a pretty place to live..
Na, It’s an overcrowded shit hole
Yes because it's so popular..Just like all big cities...
They just brought up this story on barney and company. I wonder if those barking sea lions are leaving too
If they don't get free fish then no votes...

But everyone poops..
Well my home town of Brockton mass is full of liberals that just throw trash out thier cars.do number 1 and 2 anywhere when they can't find a toilet. Its just awful there.my family lives on the wealthy west side.I know they wanna sell soon and get out of there
Don't move to the country why they be shittin all over da place here also...

...and it’s a shit hole
It's still a pretty place to live..
Na, It’s an overcrowded shit hole
Yes because it's so popular..Just like all big cities...
They just brought up this story on barney and company. I wonder if those barking sea lions are leaving too
If they don't get free fish then no votes...
Remember when the army of sea cows invaded San Fran?...that was so funny. I wonder what that was all about? Did they all get an EBT card that week?

My brother wants to sell and hopefully move close to the coast near cape cod.he knows what's coming his way.I don't think he will get 500k for his mc mansion though

Cool, think of all those liberal voters spreading out across the country.

My brother wants to sell and hopefully move close to the coast near cape cod.he knows what's coming his way.I don't think he will get 500k for his mc mansion though
He'll get more than a Charles in Charge co-star will for his...

He'll get more than a Charles in Charge co-star will for his...
My home town used to be about 90% white when I grew up there in the 60"s.I think it just started going downhill around 1980 and most locals fled in every direction since.

Forum List

Back