San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Residents

But everyone poops..
U mean that in San Fran.people and dogs all poop in the same places on sidewalks?.....what about the rail tracks.god...all it will take is about 5 pounds of human poop and that train will drive off the tracks
That's why baggy shorts are so popular, you can easily drop a deuce if need be...Beats dirty adult diapers littering the ground...
I once saw this young mom finishing up changing a diaper in the lot where I worked in 1989?....And just left the soiled diaper there. Is typical of all lazy liberals?....just poop where they want and leave soiled diapers wherever they please?
Why it sure is, every liberal politician has made it a law to do as such..
Well my home town of Brockton mass is full of liberals that just throw trash out thier cars.do number 1 and 2 anywhere when they can't find a toilet. Its just awful there.my family lives on the wealthy west side.I know they wanna sell soon and get out of there
I think a lot of millennials appear to go for the ''nice'' city areas--their are really neat--but usually have higher crime there or nearby
..we have wealthy gated communities near shitholes--but I don't know if they will last a few more decades

Last edited:
i think that at some point there will be enough poop in San Fran to trigger a 6.0

SF is really FUd up
awarded $190,00 to an illegal for -------------------being illegal !!!!!!
until recently you could go to restaurants in the nude
a bunch of fruitcakes
The nude thing is okay, the illegals not so much..
I have an idea for an entrance sign. Welcome to San Francisco. Please excuse our odor and appearance. We have a severe shortage of toilets,Therefore,4 million residents are crappping on the sidewalks.

SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
I have an idea for an entrance sign. Welcome to San Francisco. Please excuse our odor and appearance. We have a severe shortage of toilets,Therefore,4 million residents are crappping on the sidewalks.
It should be shaped like a giant neon sphincter.

i wonder how the aliens from mars react when they land in San Fran and their ship lands in a huge pile of human poop

:lol:

People are moving out, sure. But there's no shortage of people moving in, too.

I lived in the Bay area for 7 years or so. I prefer the East Coast, but it was nice.

The suburbs of DC are cheaper places to live, though.

SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
Not in the street.

Here we have all the regular fruitloops once again spewing their hatred of California. Do you think that anyone in California gives a damn about what you retards think? No, they are too busy maintaining the seventh largest economy in the world Too busy creating new computing technologies, and building the most technologically advanced automobiles in the world. They really don't give a damn what you losers think.

:lol:

People are moving out, sure. But there's no shortage of people moving in, too.

I lived in the Bay area for 7 years or so. I prefer the East Coast, but it was nice.

The suburbs of DC are cheaper places to live, though.

Yea and you can throw a red state in the bargain .

SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
especially people with failing bowles and those who eat 8 times a day

SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
But everyone poops..
especially people with failing bowles and those who eat 8 times a day
IBT is the new fashion...

SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
But everyone poops..
Not in the street.
You should take a ride in the country then..

Forum List

Back