San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Residents

well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
especially people with failing bowles and those who eat 8 times a day
IBT is the new fashion...
Its just not fair.how come horses are allowed to chit right in the middle of a street.but if I decide to do a number 2 in medium strip.I get tazed and sent to jail
Because nobody likes you.
I am sure parasites and viruses do...

Only fucking morons would want to live there anyway… LOL

This is what pukes do...they destroy one area, then move to an area they love...and then destroy it.

New Yorkers flee to Virginia....then vote the way they did to make NY the place they fled......and get Terry McAwful as gov.
This is how commies are destroying Oregon.

They started coming here when Cali became too spendy for them...after turning their own cities into shitholes.

Then they moved here, snapped up land that the residents here can no longer afford because out of state pukes vote to shut down our timber industry...

and now they're turning this into a shithole, too.

kosh....if we do not regain control of the schools, all is for naught.

This is what pukes do...they destroy one area, then move to an area they love...and then destroy it.

New Yorkers flee to Virginia....then vote the way they did to make NY the place they fled......and get Terry McAwful as gov.

They started coming here when Cali became too spendy for them...after turning their own cities into shitholes.

Then they moved here, snapped up land that the residents here can no longer afford because out of state pukes vote to shut down our timber industry...

I won't send my kids to school in Oregon. They're in Idaho.

I've decided not to have kids. The kids are taking it pretty hard.

I've decided not to have kids. The kids are taking it pretty hard.

Me too!!!! Omg I said that to my sis just the other day lol.

In my case, the grandchildren were also distraught when I made the announcement.

I often worry about the safety of my children. Especially when they roll their eyes and talk back.
You too?

How about the grandkids???

mrz032918dAPC20180329084523.jpg

For anyone wondering the future status of California, go to the U-Haul website and see what costs to do a 1 way trip from LA or SF to your town in another State. Then reverse it back from your town to California.

The cost for my exodus out of California is 3X if I were making the move in reverse.

And it's the people paying the taxes who are leaving.

SF is really FUd up
awarded $190,00 to an illegal for -------------------being illegal !!!!!!
until recently you could go to restaurants in the nude
a bunch of fruitcakes
The nude thing is okay, the illegals not so much..
I have an idea for an entrance sign. Welcome to San Francisco. Please excuse our odor and appearance. We have a severe shortage of toilets,Therefore,4 million residents are crappping on the sidewalks.
It should be shaped like a giant neon sphincter.

Okay, the giant neon sphincter sign for San Fran is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Bravo.

For those who say it stinks in the country too, that is true. We don't get upset about it though, because their COWS.

Maybe they should stand at the borders and chant let them in after all the dumb sob's are getting just what they asked for. Now the cancer virus will try and spread the same bs to the states they flee to b.c. that is what a.h. do.

Forum List

Back