San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Residents

Everywhere liberals go they leave mountains of garbage and waste that everyone else has to clean up. Physical proof they have no respect for anything or anyone.
Hippies have always been fucked in the head... see...
Everywhere liberals go they leave mountains of garbage and waste that everyone else has to clean up. Physical proof they have no respect for anything or anyone.
Rainbow Family - Wikipedia

The most crucial problem with hippies is that their peace/love/granola routine is faker than a $6 bill. Like Ann Coulter, I'm a Republican who's a major, long-time Grateful Dead fan (& I was born in San Franshitsco) so I've dealt with a gazillion hippie-vermin for a gazillion years. The most remarkable thing is that hippies are the meanest, cold-blooded, selfish, whiny, immature, irresponsible, self-absorbed, shallowest, intellectual retards. With ZERO sense of humor of any kind. Which I find remarkable in people who do the most laughing-fit drug of all time, LSD. Back in my drugged-out early 20s, I did my fair share of acid and was constantly laughing until I was in physical pain from it. Whereas most hippies react to acid with a zombie-like stupor. And the grossest, most egregious slobs of all time; when I used the men's room at Dead shows, every surface was coated with every human secretion of every kind: shit, piss, vomit, God knows what else. They're so inept they can't keep their bodily fluids in the toilet. Nor do they give a fuck.
Yes, hippies suck

Only fucking morons would want to live there anyway… LOL

Amazing 7 pages of I hate liberals thread..haaa

San Francisco is considered to be the new gold rush of our time..Some make it some move on broke.

Rustic.. around 10 years ago China was told to buy up homes in America even though they didn't have to live here.

They over bid on homes, making it unaffordable for new people to buy a home. And then the Chinese left many of these homes vacant ( called ghost homes )
This jacked up the prices so only the mega rich can afford it.

The Mayor of San Francisco gave Hi-Techs a tax break 7 years ago, which was suppose to be a trickle down effect, but as usual the middle class and low income were kicked to the street so mega hi-rises can be built at 3 million plus apts in San Francisco.

Many of those kicked out either moved out of state or flooded the rest of the Bay area , so the same thing happened everywhere.

Now, the whole bay area is expensive and unaffordable for those starting out, the only ones able to afford it are the ones who owned homes already, or the new mega Hi-Tech rich.

This area is nuts with international drivers who cause so many accidents , horrible.bad traffic, smog, everywhere you go there is a waiting list..it sucks. so I go out very early to do my errands.

See what trickle down did?

California Goes Bankrupt

We have soooo many homeless now because of the lack of low income housing .. And.. most homeless live in California because of the weather..
I believe it was the same in the depression days, everyone came west looking for work.

You do realize redistribution of any kind will never work for the good?

Rustic, San Francisco proves that Trickle Down doesn't work either..

Now I will say that I had 2 lazy nieces who finally had to get a job in order to get assistance..they have the world owes them attitude.

They didn't learn their "attitude" from being around Republicans. That is guaranteed!

San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Citizen Residents to be Replaced by
Illegal Aliens.

There I fix it for you

"California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go?
California continues to see more folks moving elsewhere in the nation rather than relocating here, a sign the state looks relatively unappealing to others.

Last year, California had 142,932 more residents exit to live in other states than arrive, according to an analysis of a new report from the U.S. Census Bureau, released Wednesday, Nov. 15. This “domestic net outmigration” was the second-largest outflow in the nation behind New York and just ahead of Illinois and New Jersey. And it was up 11 percent (13,699 net departures) vs. 2015.

California’s net outmigration has been ongoing for two-decades-plus. Yet the state’s population continues to grow: By this count, up 108,301 in 2016 — or 0.3 percent — to 38.8 million."
California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

"California’s net outmigration has been ongoing for two-decades-plus. Yet the state’s population continues to grow: By this count, up 108,301 in 2016 — or 0.3 percent — to 38.8 million.

How? Primarily through foreign immigration — 332,197 new residents from other lands in 2016..."
Ibid.

So, does that censes show that most going out were almost homeless because of getting kicked to the curb by the ones who just got a huge tax cut..
But instead of trickling down to the middle class/ low income , they bought up the land and made $3.million an apt. Hi- Rises.

There are many going out with their tails between their legs, because just like the gold rush some got rich , some lost everything..

No, you dunce....the homeless and welfare-seekers are coming into California.

"California Today: State’s Homeless Population Drives National Increase"
California Today: State’s Homeless Population Drives National Increase

22eveningss-slide-WINV-master1050.jpg

"It could hardly come as a surprise to anyone who travels around the state: the number of people who are homeless in California continues to rise at a steady clip. Every year, the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development releases a Point in Time count of the homeless population. This year that number reached nearly 554,000 — a 1 percent increase from last year, driven by the dramatic surge in West Coast cities."
Ibid.

Like I said , not only were the homeless kicked out of affordable housing to the streets of San Francisco so luxury apts can be built..many homeless come in from other states for the weather in the winter..
12 month waiting list for shelters.

Tech, Housing Boom Creates Homeless Crisis On West Coast
That struggle is not Seattle’s alone. A homeless crisis of unprecedented proportions is rocking the West Coast, and its victims are being left behind by the very things that mark the region’s success: soaring housing costs, rock-bottom vacancy rates and a roaring economy that waits for no one. All along the coast, elected officials are scrambling for solutions.

The "solution" is NOT to become sanctuary cities/states.
Anyone who believes inviting millions of illegals and poor uneducated people to suck up the city/state's dwindling taxes delusional.
"Let's all lower our standard of living together!"
Moonbeam's new campaign slogan.

San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Citizen Residents to be Replaced by
Illegal Aliens.

There I fix it for you

California continues to see more folks moving elsewhere in the nation rather than relocating here, a sign the state looks relatively unappealing to others.

Last year, California had 142,932 more residents exit to live in other states than arrive, according to an analysis of a new report from the U.S. Census Bureau, released Wednesday, Nov. 15. This “domestic net outmigration” was the second-largest outflow in the nation behind New York and just ahead of Illinois and New Jersey. And it was up 11 percent (13,699 net departures) vs. 2015.

California’s net outmigration has been ongoing for two-decades-plus. Yet the state’s population continues to grow: By this count, up 108,301 in 2016 — or 0.3 percent — to 38.8 million."
California is a national leader in outbound moves: Where did they go? – Orange County Register

"California’s net outmigration has been ongoing for two-decades-plus. Yet the state’s population continues to grow: By this count, up 108,301 in 2016 — or 0.3 percent — to 38.8 million.

How? Primarily through foreign immigration — 332,197 new residents from other lands in 2016..."
Ibid.

So, does that censes show that most going out were almost homeless because of getting kicked to the curb by the ones who just got a huge tax cut..
But instead of trickling down to the middle class/ low income , they bought up the land and made $3.million an apt. Hi- Rises.

There are many going out with their tails between their legs, because just like the gold rush some got rich , some lost everything..

"It could hardly come as a surprise to anyone who travels around the state: the number of people who are homeless in California continues to rise at a steady clip. Every year, the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development releases a Point in Time count of the homeless population. This year that number reached nearly 554,000 — a 1 percent increase from last year, driven by the dramatic surge in West Coast cities."
Ibid.

Like I said , not only were the homeless kicked out of affordable housing to the streets of San Francisco so luxury apts can be built..many homeless come in from other states for the weather in the winter..

That struggle is not Seattle’s alone. A homeless crisis of unprecedented proportions is rocking the West Coast, and its victims are being left behind by the very things that mark the region’s success: soaring housing costs, rock-bottom vacancy rates and a roaring economy that waits for no one. All along the coast, elected officials are scrambling for solutions.

Anyone who believes inviting millions of illegals and poor uneducated people to suck up the city/state's dwindling taxes delusional.

Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.

Illegal Aliens.

There I fix it for you

Ibid.

Ibid.

I am totally against anyone who breaks the law to be shipped back without a pricey trial.. On the other hand I know a student in college who works his ass off and is a dreamer.

Now I do think that people like him should be protected from getting ripped away from a home that he has know his whole life.

I am mixed and see both sides, and the person who wrote and passed the bill is mexican, he has family in the area.

Ibid.

Ibid.

Bottom line: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election. After all, Obama told them to get out and vote.

Please show me in a liget link just how these illegals get to vote? They can't even when they apply for a license.. so show me how..

Ibid.

Ibid.

I am totally against anyone who breaks the law to be shipped back without a pricey trial.. On the other hand I know a student in college who works his ass off and is a dreamer.

Now I do think that people like him should be protected from getting ripped away from a home that he has know his whole life.

I am mixed and see both sides, and the person who wrote and passed the bill is mexican, he has family in the area.

"I am totally against anyone who breaks the law..."

Every illegal alien has broken the law.

Trump will allow your anecdotal alien to stay.....build the wall.

Ibid.

None.

Please show me in a liget link just how these illegals get to vote? They can't even when they apply for a license.. so show me how..

From the LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

" It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference."

And that means they can vote for any party... automatically registered....you dunce.

o0kkvy-b88609632z.120160106223104000g74e57dj.10.jpg

"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."
Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

".....legal immigrants are well vetted, and if they have criminal records in their countries of origin they are generally ineligible for admission to American.

The same cannot be said for illegal aliens because virtually all adult, illegal aliens commit felonies in order to procure the documents they need to get jobs, to drive and to obtain other benefits that are restricted to U.S. citizens.

The vast majority of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. They possess fake drivers’ licenses, phony “green cards,” fraudulent birth certificates and any other documents that U.S. citizens and legal residents have. In addition, they falsify I-9 forms under penalty of perjury. Thus, the average illegal alien routinely commits multiple felonies –forgery, Social Security fraud, identity theft, and perjury."
Most illegal aliens routinely commit felonies

Wise up, you dope.

Ibid.

None.

From the LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

" It says that those who are registering to vote must answer questions at a terminal or they will be registered with no party preference."

And that means they can vote for any party... automatically registered....you dunce.

"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."

".....legal immigrants are well vetted, and if they have criminal records in their countries of origin they are generally ineligible for admission to American.

The same cannot be said for illegal aliens because virtually all adult, illegal aliens commit felonies in order to procure the documents they need to get jobs, to drive and to obtain other benefits that are restricted to U.S. citizens.

The vast majority of illegal aliens use fraudulently obtained Social Security numbers. They possess fake drivers’ licenses, phony “green cards,” fraudulent birth certificates and any other documents that U.S. citizens and legal residents have. In addition, they falsify I-9 forms under penalty of perjury. Thus, the average illegal alien routinely commits multiple felonies –forgery, Social Security fraud, identity theft, and perjury."

Wise up, you dope.

No, California didn’t pass a law allowing undocumented immigrants to register to vote

"Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote at the DMV," Gonzalez told PolitiFact California. "And we have programming measures in place to prevent that from occurring."

At DMV field offices, Gonzalez said, technicians will not be able to key in any voting information for undocumented customers seeking AB 60 license renewals.

As soon as a technician types in AB 60, the voter information section automatically gets "greyed out" and can’t be typed into and can’t be bypassed, the spokeswoman said. She added that the same safeguards are in place for online and mail renewals.

"The (mail) form won’t even have the voter information questions on it, so they won’t be able to register to vote," Gonzalez said.

None.

From the LATimes:

Wise up, you dope.

No, California didn’t pass a law allowing undocumented immigrants to register to vote

"Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote at the DMV," Gonzalez told PolitiFact California. "And we have programming measures in place to prevent that from occurring."

At DMV field offices, Gonzalez said, technicians will not be able to key in any voting information for undocumented customers seeking AB 60 license renewals.

As soon as a technician types in AB 60, the voter information section automatically gets "greyed out" and can’t be typed into and can’t be bypassed, the spokeswoman said. She added that the same safeguards are in place for online and mail renewals.

"The (mail) form won’t even have the voter information questions on it, so they won’t be able to register to vote," Gonzalez said.

California ALWAYS allowed illegal aliens to vote.

And will continue to do so....as long as they have the blind allegiance of dunces like you.

None.

From the LATimes:

Wise up, you dope.

And will continue to do so....as long as they have the blind allegiance of dunces like you.

Because you said so....lol..back yourself up.

None.

From the LATimes:

Wise up, you dope.

Because you said so....lol..back yourself up.

If you have a moment, could I get you to autograph your picture???

hqdefault.jpg

Only fucking morons would want to live there anyway… LOL

This is what pukes do...they destroy one area, then move to an area they love...and then destroy it.

New Yorkers flee to Virginia....then vote the way they did to make NY the place they fled......and get Terry McAwful as gov.
This is how commies are destroying Oregon.

They started coming here when Cali became too spendy for them...after turning their own cities into shitholes.

Then they moved here, snapped up land that the residents here can no longer afford because out of state pukes vote to shut down our timber industry...

and now they're turning this into a shithole, too.

Ibid.

None.

"..Barack Obama offered a response in a Friday interview that many say gives illegal aliens a green light to vote. Worse still, there may be reason to suspect he was fed the question in advance and gave a premeditated, Machiavellian answer."

Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?

The nude thing is okay, the illegals not so much..
well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
especially people with failing bowles and those who eat 8 times a day
IBT is the new fashion...
Its just not fair.how come horses are allowed to chit right in the middle of a street.but if I decide to do a number 2 in medium strip.I get tazed and sent to jail
Because nobody likes you.

"While talking to actress and rapper Gina Rodriguez on the Latin-oriented YouTube channel MiTu, Obama was asked, “Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented, um, citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?” Here was Obama’s answer (video below):

"Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself — and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for."

Undermining America: Did Obama Just Encourage Illegals to Vote?

Forum List

Back