San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Residents

SF is really FUd up
awarded $190,00 to an illegal for -------------------being illegal !!!!!!
until recently you could go to restaurants in the nude
a bunch of fruitcakes
The nude thing is okay, the illegals not so much..
well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
Not in the street.
You should take a ride in the country then..

I never seen deer poop, or squirl poop, or rabbit poop have you?

SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
well if open deffacacacation was allowed in Sanfransisco, i would leave too. I do like to keep all of my shoes "Poop-Free"
But everyone poops..
especially people with failing bowles and those who eat 8 times a day
IBT is the new fashion...
Its just not fair.how come horses are allowed to chit right in the middle of a street.but if I decide to do a number 2 in medium strip.I get tazed and sent to jail

So now we have an open poop problem in San Francisco.what will it be come summer? Overweight people will be allowed to go grocery shopping naked?

I last visited Frisco in about 1955.

My mother and my brother and I spent a nice time there.

We had dinner in a Chinatown restaurant where one ate behind curtains. (It was considered vulgar to eat in front of others!)

We stayed at the Mark Hopkins Hotel on top of a hill.

We rode the famous trolley cars.

We visited their famous zoo.

And we returned home to Los Angeles aboard the "Lark" overnight train.

I have been reading about what Frisco is like today.

It is SO expensive.
There is SO much crime.
There are SO many homeless people.
There is SO much anger against tech companies.
There is SO much political correctness at City Hall.

Of course, I am VERY sad to see what is happening in Frisco.

But I realize that cities, like people, change over the years.

Everyone can name a dozen American cities that until starting in the 1960s were nice, pleasant, orderly, and peaceful places to go to school, to work, and to live.

Like those people back then, many people in Frisco are deciding that they now have no choice but to move on.

I wish them the very best of luck and happiness.

We had dinner in a Chinatown restaurant where one ate behind curtains. (It was considered vulgar to eat in front of others!)

It is SO expensive.
There is SO much crime.

Everyone can name a dozen American cities that until starting in the 1960s were nice, pleasant, orderly, and peaceful places to go to school, to work, and to live.

Like those people back then, many people in Frisco are deciding that they now have no choice but to move on.

Yep
Political correctness destroys everything it touches

I hope that none of this poop nonsense happens in Florida.if most towns in the USA were like Naples.Sarasota.Boca Raton..etc.etc.etc. We would be a completely red nation

It is SO expensive.
There is SO much crime.

Yep
Political correctness destroys everything it touches
SF is really FUd up
a bunch of fruitcakes
But everyone poops..
especially people with failing bowles and those who eat 8 times a day
IBT is the new fashion...
does this mean all of those barking sea cows are gonna move and relocate to the Los Angeles beaches? I cant imagine going for a swim there, and soon being surrounded by 300 sea lions/sea cows

Only fucking morons would want to live there anyway… LOL

Amazing 7 pages of I hate liberals thread..haaa

San Francisco is considered to be the new gold rush of our time..Some make it some move on broke.

Rustic.. around 10 years ago China was told to buy up homes in America even though they didn't have to live here.

They over bid on homes, making it unaffordable for new people to buy a home. And then the Chinese left many of these homes vacant ( called ghost homes )
This jacked up the prices so only the mega rich can afford it.

The Mayor of San Francisco gave Hi-Techs a tax break 7 years ago, which was suppose to be a trickle down effect, but as usual the middle class and low income were kicked to the street so mega hi-rises can be built at 3 million plus apts in San Francisco.

Many of those kicked out either moved out of state or flooded the rest of the Bay area , so the same thing happened everywhere.

Now, the whole bay area is expensive and unaffordable for those starting out, the only ones able to afford it are the ones who owned homes already, or the new mega Hi-Tech rich.

This area is nuts with international drivers who cause so many accidents , horrible.bad traffic, smog, everywhere you go there is a waiting list..it sucks. so I go out very early to do my errands.

See what trickle down did?

San Francisco is considered to be the new gold rush of our time..Some make it some move on broke.

Rustic.. around 10 years ago China was told to buy up homes in America even though they didn't have to live here.

They over bid on homes, making it unaffordable for new people to buy a home. And then the Chinese left many of these homes vacant ( called ghost homes )

The Mayor of San Francisco gave Hi-Techs a tax break 7 years ago, which was suppose to be a trickle down effect, but as usual the middle class and low income were kicked to the street so mega hi-rises can be built at 3 million plus apts in San Francisco.

Many of those kicked out either moved out of state or flooded the rest of the Bay area , so the same thing happened everywhere.

Now, the whole bay area is expensive and unaffordable for those starting out, the only ones able to afford it are the ones who owned homes already, or the new mega Hi-Tech rich.

This area is nuts with international drivers who cause so many accidents , horrible.bad traffic, smog, everywhere you go there is a waiting list..it sucks. so I go out very early to do my errands.

Ever since the 60s the area has been a cesspool of piss and shit... Karma is a bitch

Ever since the 60s the area has been a cesspool of piss and shit... Karma is a bitch

I disagree, this is a area of excellent weather..I hate the heat and miss the snow but winters are good..
The home that I bought in 1993 is in high demand ..

Now I will tell you that once an earthquake hits this area like it did in 1989 people will be leaving in large numbers..lol.

It is the scariest thing ever.

Here we have all the regular fruitloops once again spewing their hatred of California. Do you think that anyone in California gives a damn about what you retards think? No, they are too busy maintaining the seventh largest economy in the world Too busy creating new computing technologies, and building the most technologically advanced automobiles in the world. They really don't give a damn what you losers think.
SUUUUUUURE. California is doing just fine. No one needs to worry in California.
Jerry Brown will 'for sure' wave his magic wand and everything is going to be wonderful. Don't forget to keep buying all those California bond issues.
California Goes Bankrupt

California Goes Bankrupt

I'd LOVE to see some LIB cocksucker try to take a shit in the town center near where I live. LOL LOL!
He'd be dragged out of town behind a pickup truck. Never to return.

San Francisco Bay Area Experiences Mass Exodus Of Citizen Residents to be Replaced by
Illegal Aliens.

There I fix it for you

California Goes Bankrupt

We have soooo many homeless now because of the lack of low income housing .. And.. most homeless live in California because of the weather..
I believe it was the same in the depression days, everyone came west looking for work.

California Goes Bankrupt

We have soooo many homeless now because of the lack of low income housing .. And.. most homeless live in California because of the weather..
I believe it was the same in the depression days, everyone came west looking for work.

You do realize redistribution of any kind will never work for the good?

California Goes Bankrupt

You do realize redistribution of any kind will never work for the good?

Rustic, San Francisco proves that Trickle Down doesn't work either..

Now I will say that I had 2 lazy nieces who finally had to get a job in order to get assistance..they have the world owes them attitude.

Forum List

Back