San Francisco reverses Defund the Police

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
Geee, I wonder what went wrong. Can't the social workers stamp down the crime wave?
1676926188211.png

Geee, I wonder what went wrong. Can't the social workers stamp down the crime wave?
View attachment 758843
While I agree with the article in regard to SF, I wonder why you posted up a graphic from Yolo county which is a fairly rural county 100 miles to the NE. I am sure the SF county numbers would be far worse.

While I agree with the article in regard to SF, I wonder why you posted up a graphic from Yolo county which is a fairly rural county 100 miles to the NE. I am sure the SF county numbers would be far worse.
/----/ That was the graphic displayed on the Fox News app.
1676926964055.png

If I were a cop there, I'd say: "Sorry, but you made your decision in 2020 and now you're stuck with it."

Every cop there ought to walk and go get jobs elsewhere.
I have a feeling that might be the goal, then push a federal police force.

Defund the police is a bad mantra. It should be "get rid of bad apples, embrace the good, solid, intelligent cops, allocate funding based on vital needs of communities".

Toronto, for instance, is essentially gone now. Police budgets in the billions literally $10k for a mens shelter. That is NOT the recipe for a successful, warm society.

I don't doubt that. My point was the headline referred to SF reversing their defund policies. Using a rural county's experiences to further the story is irrelevant. Yolo county doesn't experience anything close to the issues that SF does. I don't know why the writer didn't use numbers from SF county which undoubtedly would have gone further to emphasize the writer's point.

ONCE AGAIN.......
This shows how the Democrat Party puts virtue signaling above all else.
Defunding and Demoralizing law enforcement in a major city - Gee... who could have POSSIBLEY thought anything could go wrong??

I don't doubt that. My point was the headline referred to SF reversing their defund policies. Using a rural county's experiences to further the story is irrelevant. Yolo county doesn't experience anything close to the issues that SF does. I don't know why the writer didn't use numbers from SF county which undoubtedly would have gone further to emphasize the writer's point.
/---/ It may have been all that was available. Maybe SF doesn't want to expose just how bad things are. BTW, I don't know what county SF is in, so it didn't concern me.

Maybe a per capita comparison?
Possibly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Yolo county and the city of SF have populations of the same number, but then that opens a whole new can of beans in relation to density, rural vs. urban, blue collar vs. white collar, and of course the homeless population in SF is much greater.

Possibly, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Yolo county and the city of SF have populations of the same number, but then that opens a whole new can of beans in relation to density, rural vs. urban, blue collar vs. white collar, and of course the homeless population in SF is much greater.
Like crimes per 1000 maybe.

T
If I were a cop there, I'd say: "Sorry, but you made your decision in 2020 and now you're stuck with it."

Every cop there ought to walk and go get jobs elsewhere.
that in fact is what will happen. MPLS cant get to a full force this will take yrs to reverse if not an entire decade or more

Forum List

Back