San Francisco Snowflake Meltsdown Over Couple Kissing In a Resturaunt

I'm surprised that anyone complained about a lesbian couple kissing in San Francisco.

There's hope for even the depraved.

I'm surprised that anyone complained about a lesbian couple kissing in San Francisco.

There's hope for even the depraved.
IT was not a lesbian couple. The person recording it was the BF of the woman being kissed on the top of the back of her head.

That was, in the mind of the Snowflake, the equivalent of him actually engaging in sexual intercourse with his GF.

roflmao

There's a point in the video where the very upset woman exclaims: "You"re fucking your girlfriend in a public restaurant!"

Now I don't know what all is going on here, but it's hard to imagine that someone would get so upset, and make these comments towards someone who claims they simply gave their girlfriend a quick kiss on the top of the head.

If it had been a lesbian couple she probably wouldn't have complained. It was San Francisco after all.
How do you know? Her response is very conservative, would have been regular behavior in the 1950s.

Also, at 5:00, she says she is American and tells someone, who I would imagine she thinks looks "foreign", or maybe sounds like it, to go back to wherever they came from.

Last edited:
There's a point in the video where the very upset woman exclaims: "You"re fucking your girlfriend in a public restaurant!"

Now I don't know what all is going on here, but it's hard to imagine that someone would get so upset, and make these comments towards someone who claims they simply gave their girlfriend a quick kiss on the top of the head.
In a reasonable world, yes, but this was in San Francisco.

The guy had his arms around his GF and kissed her a couple of times on the back of her head. No one else complained about their behavior other than the snowflake.

How do you know? Her response is very conservative, would have been regular behavior in the 1950s.
Also, at 5:00, she says she is American and tells someone, who I would imagine she thinks looks "foreign", or maybe sounds like it, to go back to wherever they came from.
The point is not whether she is a conservative snowflake or a liberal snowflake.

Our cultural avoidance of offending anyone at all has produced these babbling morons who go through life demanding that everyone bend to their sensibilities and not offend them.

They are Snowflake fascists.

In a reasonable world, yes, but this was in San Francisco.

The guy had his arms around his GF and kissed her a couple of times on the back of her head. No one else complained about their behavior other than the snowflake.
It was a heterosexual couple!!!

No wonder there was a complaint.

Forum List

Back