San Francisco's Last Gun Store Closing Doors For Good

Obama is not a reasonable man by ant stretch of the imagination... Everything he has done divides the nation.

See: obamacare

Obamacare? What does that have to do with reasonable gun control measures?

It's a control thing... You would not understand

Common sense is rare

How has President Obama restricted gun rights during his tenure?

He has made liberal states act crazy... He can't help himself a fool will always be a fool.

Please provide some "credible" proof of your claims - regarding gun control.

You can't even go to these states with a firearm if your from a gun rights state... Legally.

With my tinfoil hat, I can read Obama's thoughts, and he not only wants to take my gun, but he also wants to turn my daughter gay, and replace the Gideon Bible with the Quran in every motel in America. In fact, they are being printed off in a secret location in Area 51 as we speak.

Half as crazy as trusting the federal government... And it's foolish leader.

What presidents did you admire?

Obamacare? What does that have to do with reasonable gun control measures?

Common sense is rare

He has made liberal states act crazy... He can't help himself a fool will always be a fool.

You can't even go to these states with a firearm if your from a gun rights state... Legally.

Well, just give us some "credible" proof. BTW, President Obama doesn't control state laws.

Common sense is rare

Well, just give us some "credible" proof. BTW, President Obama doesn't control state laws.

The head crazy is influencing all the other crazys... America sure has fallen, huh???

The head crazy is influencing all the other crazys... America sure has fallen, huh???

The only thing "crazy" is someone who keeps saying "crazy" shit without providing any "credible" proof.

The only thing "crazy" is someone who keeps saying "crazy" shit without providing any "credible" proof.

What proof more do you need??
The country is falling apart at a faster rate than ever before...
20 trillion in debt
120 trillion plus in UNFUNDED LIABILITYS
Divided more than ever in history
And on and on

...reflects leadership

20 trillion in debt
And on and on

...reflects leadership

Are you trying to insinuate that President Obama's "leadership" is responsible for all these gun massacres?

With my tinfoil hat, I can read Obama's thoughts, and he not only wants to take my gun, but he also wants to turn my daughter gay, and replace the Gideon Bible with the Quran in every motel in America. In fact, they are being printed off in a secret location in Area 51 as we speak.

Half as crazy as trusting the federal government... And it's foolish leader.

What presidents did you admire?

Only one the first... He did not want or pursue the duty as he called it.
He was asked then compelled.

Integrity counts... Leads to individual rights.

20 trillion in debt
And on and on

...reflects leadership

Are you trying to insinuate that President Obama's "leadership" is responsible for all these gun massacres?

The actions of the masses reflects leadership... That being the federal government and its leader and intellectual lightweight.

20 trillion in debt
And on and on

...reflects leadership

The actions of the masses reflects leadership... That being the federal government and its leader and intellectual lightweight.

So, you're just a fact-free type philosophical debater. In other words - a bullshitter.

Law abiding gun owners and hunters should have nothing to fear from sensible gun control measures. I don't want to see the gun stores close in my neighborhood. Do you?

This is not sensible! This is extreme. The gun store like others will just move beyond the city' reach and make more money and deprive SF any tax dollars!

Law abiding gun owners and hunters should have nothing to fear from sensible gun control measures. I don't want to see the gun stores close in my neighborhood. Do you?

This is not sensible! This is extreme. The gun store like others will just move beyond the city' reach and make more money and deprive SF any tax dollars!

Gee, why didn't they think of that?

"I'm not doing that to our customers. Enough is enough," Alcairo said. "Buying a gun is a constitutionally protected right. Our customers shouldn't be treated like they're doing something wrong."

False comparison fallacy.

The Second Amendment concerns solely the relationship between the government and those governed, not private entities such as gun shops.

The City's firearm regulatory measures comport with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, the gun shop owner is closing his business of his own doing, having nothing to do with those measures.

It is not gun control that keeps SF gun homicide rate down, but it elitist policies that keep property costs high and are driving blacks out. The less black youth the lower the gun homicide rate.

San Francisco’s black population dwindling
It is not gun control that keeps SF gun homicide rate down, but it elitist policies that keep property costs high and are driving blacks out. The less black youth the lower the gun homicide rate.

San Francisco’s black population dwindling

Aw, yes, let's make it racial.

Taught by the best... Mr hope and change

"I'm not doing that to our customers. Enough is enough," Alcairo said. "Buying a gun is a constitutionally protected right. Our customers shouldn't be treated like they're doing something wrong."

False comparison fallacy.

The Second Amendment concerns solely the relationship between the government and those governed, not private entities such as gun shops.

The City's firearm regulatory measures comport with current Second Amendment jurisprudence, the gun shop owner is closing his business of his own doing, having nothing to do with those measures.

Progressives are the most intolerant group around... Accept to Muslims that enforce by killing.

Go figure

Forum List

Back