San Jose shooting: Guns, petrol and 22,000 rounds of ammunition found

He had 12 guns as well.

It really sounds like he was planning a war. Should that not exclude him from owning a gun ? Why would you need 12 guns and 22000 bullets ?

I bet there is one like him on every street.
Apparently he went off the deep end because he got called out at work on his racist comments to his fellow workers.
Which means what exactly?

Did he refuse to take a knee, and apologize for being born white?
Act like a trumper ?
What do you mean by that?

Or are you just babbling?

He had 12 guns as well.

He did, but they were found in his home, not on his person.

I have about 40 firearms in my home, and far more than 22,000 rounds of ammunition. This guy was a rookie in that regard.

What point are you trying to make? The 12 firearms in his home played exactly no role in the shooting.

It really sounds like he was planning a war. Should that not exclude him from owning a gun ? Why would you need 12 guns and 22000 bullets ?

Anyone planning a war with 22,000 rounds of ammo is determined to lose that war.

But, see, this is the beautiful thing about the Bill of Rights. No one has to explain anything to you. You know why I want 40 guns? No, you don't. And you never will, because I have to explain that to no one. I have them because I want them. That's the only explanation anyone will ever get from me...

He had 12 guns as well.

What is the sense of having a gun and no ammo. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? He only had 12 guns? That's a nice start. How many TVs do you have? How many can you watch at one time. Your argument is ridiculous.

He had 12 guns as well.

Do you think that's a lot?

Do you think that's even a particularly remarkable number of guns and ammo to have in a household?

:auiqs.jpg:
Its an obscene amount.

LOL!!

500_F_274469808_25rR2eVZp93DYUI7Pcyn9unfy5DC2Quv.jpg

He had 12 guns as well.

Proves he was just a random nutjob. If you are crazy and going to kill a bunch of folk, (yourself included) rigging your house to burn while you do it, is a total waste of a bunch of weapons, and ammo at the house, but certainly does not indicate he was planning a war. Guns and ammo are like money. You can't take it with you, cut should arrange to pass it down to people you care about. Those numbers of weapons and ammo are no big deal, but I guarantee the cops have inherited them now for good, and that's waste.
Doesnt sound like he was planning on going home.
Why would you say that?

I leave my home with at least one loaded weapon every day.

Now, that's no guarantee that I'll make it home at the end of the day, but it sure increases the odds...

He had 12 guns as well.

He was “planning a war” because he had 12 guns?

Show us how a man can shot 12 guns at the same time.

He had 12 guns as well.

I know quite a few people that own 12 or more firearms....

as far as I know, none of us are planning to start a war.
Thats a relief Will.

The point is that I dont suppose any of these nutters cause trouble until they actually do.

I would be wary of these people.
Do you own a car, Taint? If so, people should be wary of you as you might run them over for no good reason. Maybe we should confiscate your car based on that.

He had 12 guns as well.

California could fall into the ocean and I could care less.
Did your feelings get hurt in California? :itsok:

:smoke:He was a good guy with a gun, until he wasn't.

No he wasn't!
He was a goddamned ammo hoarder like the same asshole's who hoarded toilet paper!
He should have offed himself before he shot anybody!
Sonofabitch!!!
Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

So. You're a toilet paper hoarder, aren't you?
stocking up during times of abundance is not hoarding,,
I always keep at least 200 rolls of TP on hand,,

same goes for ammo,,,

This is what happens when the democrats in California inflate wages. People can afford to buy up all the guns that properly belong here in God's country.

He had 12 guns as well.

LOL.....So tell me me.
How many different guns do you need for hunting?
Not that it matters but I want to hear your opinion.

:smoke:He was a good guy with a gun, until he wasn't.

No he wasn't!
He was a goddamned ammo hoarder like the same asshole's who hoarded toilet paper!
He should have offed himself before he shot anybody!
Sonofabitch!!!
Isn't it a little early to be drunk?

So. You're a toilet paper hoarder, aren't you?
stocking up during times of abundance is not hoarding,,
I always keep at least 200 rolls of TP on hand,,

same goes for ammo,,,
Only Idiots use Toilet Paper!

Forum List

Back