🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanctuary cities release criminals back onto streets instead of notifying ICE

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This is the main problem with sanctuary cities. They protect criminals and make sure they are not deported. This guy was deported 13 times and, like all of them, kept coming back. Without proper border security and sanctuary cities that coddle these scumbags, we can expect more attacks and murders. This guy raped a 65 year old woman and she has Oregon politicians to thank for it.

The man who murdered the woman in San Francisco was another piece of shit who should have been deported.

Of course, deporting them only temporarily keeps citizens safe because the lack of border security means they'll be back. And liberals support this.

65-year-old woman pays the price for Oregon's sanctuary state status; assaulted by illegal with 13 deportations - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

13 chances to deport the rapist, and they didn't want to.

In a sane world, these politicians would be mobbed by the outraged citizens and lucky to escape with their lives.

They should be charged with treason. Seriously. I would also like to resurrect England's cute little hang/draw/quarter treason penalty simply because there is no amount of pain a traitor doesn't deserve. Liberalfilth are obsessed with selling this country out to the 3rd world dregs of humanity (who are 3rd world because they don't have the brains or values to create a decent society).

Liberals argue that we have our own murderers and rapists but the fact is that many, many people would still be alive today or they wouldn't have faced severe trauma at the hands of illegals if politicians didn't allow our immigration laws to be ignored. There is a reason why we have a process for them to go through to come here legally and it's to keep these animals out. Right now, ANYONE can come here with no trouble. How can libs be so fucking stupid to believe that only desperate people looking for a better life will come through our open borders? They don't believe that terrorists are entering by the droves along with the illegals and refugees. That simple-minded way of thinking, along with worshipping big government, will be the death of America.

Liberals argue that we have our own murderers and rapists but the fact is that many, many people would still be alive today or they wouldn't have faced severe trauma at the hands of illegals if politicians didn't allow our immigration laws to be ignored. There is a reason why we have a process for them to go through to come here legally and it's to keep these animals out. Right now, ANYONE can come here with no trouble. How can libs be so fucking stupid to believe that only desperate people looking for a better life will come through our open borders? They don't believe that terrorists are entering by the droves along with the illegals and refugees. That simple-minded way of thinking, along with worshipping big government, will be the death of America.

It's the typical short sightedness we see from liberals all the time.
Get the votes now and worry about the damage to America later...
Fuck the fact that you just displaced the very people who built the country.

You said "the very people."

Get past picking on one little remark and offer an opinion on whether it's wrong for sanctuary cities to release criminals onto the streets instead of working with immigration to deport them. Why the hell do we want criminals with long records to remain here?

Yes, sanctuary cities choose to ignore laws above and beyond the wishes of most of their citizens. It's frustrating and undemocratic. Our elected officials are supposed to represent the will of the majority. There is nothing inhuman or immoral about enforcing immigration laws. I live in Denver and our illustrious mayor even admitted as such, aiding illegals to avoid deportation. I see the deep pockets of groups that profit from illegals at work manipulating our politicians behind the scenes, and it smacks of corruption and collusion. It bears looking into.

Seems like the feds should offer to reimburse cities for their cost of enforcing federal law, which isn't their job, but the feds, and many people on this board, seem to think that they should do the fed's jobs with city tax money. I guess it just isn't worth it to the feds to do that.

I have posted this before, but I will do it AGAIN. I was recently a juror in a case that ironically ended up having the defendant deported. He had a family and a job here and had been here many years, but was an illegal alien. If you knew all the shenanigans my mayor is going through to keep illegals caught in the criminal justice system from being deported, you would roll your eyes and laugh. Breaking any law has penalties. Like it or not, and deportation is simply a result of violating a law. When people go to such great lengths maneuvering behind the scenes to help people avoid the law, that is called aiding and abetting. And it surely violates the understanding most voters have that our politicians will above all, respect ALL laws and the will of the people.

I have posted this before, but I will do it AGAIN. I was recently a juror in a case that ironically ended up having the defendant deported. He had a family and a job here and had been here many years, but was an illegal alien. If you knew all the shenanigans my mayor is going through to keep illegals caught in the criminal justice system from being deported, you would roll your eyes and laugh. Breaking any law has penalties. Like it or not, and deportation is simply a result of violating a law. When people go to such great lengths maneuvering behind the scenes to help people avoid the law, that is called aiding and abetting. And it surely violates the understanding most voters have that our politicians will above all, respect ALL laws and the will of the people.

Obviously, the will if the people in your city is to maintain a sanctuary city. otherwise, they would have voted your mayor and city council out of office.

Fuck the fact that you just displaced the very people who built the country.

Displacing all the 200 year olds?

This is the most retarded statement I've ever heard on USMB.

Are you saying that the very people who made this country great are losers?

No one has said that, as far as I've seen on this thread.

Get past picking on one little remark and offer an opinion on whether it's wrong for sanctuary cities to release criminals onto the streets instead of working with immigration to deport them. Why the hell do we want criminals with long records to remain here?

200 years is a long time. Of course I do not support sanctuary cities or illegal immigration, as I've posted here hundreds of times.

Deportation does not work! Build that wall.
Walls are meant to be climbed over and tunneled under and blasted through and are not sustainable over time as a permanent solution.

Deportation doesn't work either, with one exception...

SELF-Deportation.

And, the only way that happens is if we establish conditions sufficiently onerous, in a legal and economic framework, to make those already here, want to leave under their own power and on their own dime and at the speed of light, and to make those not yet here give up on the idea of coming here as simply not being worthwhile.

Crucifying a few large scale employers of Illegal Aliens would also prove advantageous.

Deportation does not work! Build that wall.
Walls are meant to be climbed over and tunneled under and blasted through and are not sustainable over time as a permanent solution.

Deportation doesn't work either, with one exception...

SELF-Deportation.

And, the only way that happens is if we establish conditions sufficiently onerous, in a legal and economic framework, to make those already here, want to leave under their own power and on their own dime and at the speed of light, and to make those not yet here give up on the idea of coming here as simply not being worthwhile.

Crucifying a few large scale employers of Illegal Aliens would also prove advantageous.
Illegal immigration across southwest border down 70 percent under Trump

Even more now... :dance:

Forum List

Back