Sanders (and Trump) and single-payer HC insurance

I have had superb health care at the VA for many years, in the military before that, and as a dependent of a military father.

Anyone who thinks all of government HC is defective has a problem in the brain.

Sure, so long as you don't get really sick and become a "hopeless" case that gets too expensive, the world is golden.

I have had superb health care at the VA for many years, in the military before that, and as a dependent of a military father.

Sure, so long as you don't get really sick and become a "hopeless" case that gets too expensive, the world is golden.
You truly have no idea. The system does a good job. It needs to do a better job. You offer nothing in its place. So your opinion does not matter at all.

That's for sillies like you, Vigilante.

Trump believes in government and he thinks single payer, as he always has, is the answer.

You truly have no idea. The system does a good job. It needs to do a better job. You offer nothing in its place. So your opinion does not matter at all.

The "system" just put a bunch of veterans on a secret death list dingleberry.

Deal with reality or run along.

The "system" just put a bunch of veterans on a secret death list dingleberry. Deal with reality or run along.
Sure, kid, sure.

The "system" just put a bunch of veterans on a secret death list dingleberry. Deal with reality or run along.
Sure, kid, sure.

CXq60huUoAENY07.jpg

Sure, kid, sure.

CXq60huUoAENY07.jpg
Excellent picture of yourself, Votto.

Of course it would be an extremely tough sell to American voters....Many have simply been brain-washed by the AMA, big pharmaceuticals, hospital conglomerates, etc. to believe that we have the very best HC system on the planet (its not true, BTW, in longevity and morbidity we are in the 30th percentile.)

Unfortunately for mostly republican voters, they'd rather send a $500 check every month to some private insurer (whose CEO rakes in a salary in the 10s of millions) than to send a check (actually through a tax) for $50 to D.C. and receive basically the same coverage.

Of the industrialized world only the US and Mexico (I believe) have refused to adopt universal coverage.
good points. They have an army of lobbyists poised to stonewall any reforms & cons simply do what rw hate media tells them to believe

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Of course it would be an extremely tough sell to American voters....Many have simply been brain-washed by the AMA, big pharmaceuticals, hospital conglomerates, etc. to believe that we have the very best HC system on the planet (its not true, BTW, in longevity and morbidity we are in the 30th percentile.)

Unfortunately for mostly republican voters, they'd rather send a $500 check every month to some private insurer (whose CEO rakes in a salary in the 10s of millions) than to send a check (actually through a tax) for $50 to D.C. and receive basically the same coverage.

Of the industrialized world only the US and Mexico (I believe) have refused to adopt universal coverage.
good points. They have an army of lobbyists poised to stonewall any reforms & cons simply do what rw hate media tells them to believe

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Right, and it's ironic that you have an avatar saying "in science we trust", and yet you spout myths and lies all over the forum. Apparently your version of "science" is the "whatever we want to believe" version.

Forum List

Back